Well, goodbye investment banking job

well, goodbye investment banking job

Yep

Yep

Yep

Right babe?

Even if you went to Harvard, you will still be rejected.

Don't feel too bad about the grades. It isn't their fault. You wouldn't be able to do the job, even if you got it in the first place. Saves you time.

>tfw OP realizes his father was right about everything

UIUC? you were already fugged

I wouldn't hire you to scrub toilets. University is not that hard, those grades show general incompetence and laziness.

This, even Retards could get A/B's if they put the time and effort into it.

Those poor grades show that you're just lazy.

maybe you should have tried in school idiot

5% ROI GODDAMN IT

Kek.

So? Lazy or don't like it? What's the plan now OP? I dropped out of 2 community colleges. Don't regret a fucking thing. Had some fun and now i can shitpost while wagecucking.

Yep

Yep

dont listen to these cucks, the second your foot is in the door grades dont mean shit.

And the second your foot is in the door your college degree doesn't mean shit either

and the third foot in the door, you're feet is in the door second

This guy, and myself included, need to buckle down and learn some lessons about discipline and drive. Im sure he's smart enough to do just fine for himself if he chose to.

Investment bankers pay has gone down 80% since 2000

90% of your time as am investment banker is market making

Your track record is property of the bank. You can't go to a hedge fund and use your track record because you don't own it

You'll be unpaid for 2 years before getting a full position

The entire industry is in structural decline

Your future was gone before you even thought it was

cool didnt know this. good thing im in economics

This is literally me, just with accounting instead. How fucked am I, bros?

Just omit your GPA from your resume.

But having them then ask for it is even more embarassing. Also, all the big 4 will ask for it, right?

If u are doing good in your accounting classes at least just put your major only GPA

By that you mean classes like tax law, business law, financial accounting and stuff like that? I'm not sure whether I have a major or not since I'm just set on a course which includes a lot of tedious stuff like marketing, strategy, micro/macroeconomics etc. It's expected of me to at the very least get a C in all of them, but what they mean is they really expect me to get a lot of Bs and As. But yeah there is one class I need to at least have a C to pass and that's tax law or something I'm not sure. It's a good idea. I dont think the big 4 cares what I get in stupid social sciences like marketing

>people actually believe this

It's not difficult to devote 1-2 hours a night for studying/work man. What this shows is that you're lazy and irresponsible.Oh and IB sucks anyway, who cares.

No one will hire you without your full GPA

OP here, fast tracked my way into a corporate finance job at a big 4, partner interview then received offer a week later. Thank God they didn't ask for my transcript...

australian here, what % do D and C represent?

Degenerate and Cunt.

D- 60%
C- 70%
etc

idk bout u but if I was interviewing and I see anything that's not the CUMULATIVE GPA, that would be a red flag - ppl with good grades won't hide that shit

spoken like someone who didn't go to engineering school

well i guess that kind of retardation is social