/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Continued from >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

>Google Document for all the above, but easier to read.
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

it's his character name you fucking dingus

FIRST FOR PURGE FILTH

FIRST FOR WHEEL

he's still an avatarfag who spams the threads with his anime shit

get in the fc for mother kos

I made that picture into a wallpaper a while back.

HereUgo

FC ended half an hour ago.

>namefag
>has no name in the name field
>avatarfag
>has only ever posted yuri specifically in response to thank yous from co-op, never any other time
>stop posting what I don't like

It helps to lurk for a while before posting, user.

Crowsteel grabs your waifu's ass.

What do?

no?

whip out my poison knives and strafe left

parry-unzip

it's still going on lad

So, every stat makes sense, strength is your physical strength, skill your dexterity and agility with other weapons, arcane represents how deep into spooky space wizard lore you've delved and experimented with, but what exactly IS bloodtinge? The strength of bullets made of your blood? How does it translate into bullets picked up or bought? The lethality of blood coating a sword or making up a Bloodletter's head? What is it that makes blood a unique medium of damage?

Shit, now you've right pissed him off, lads.

He's got three Chikages. One in his left hand, the other in his right, and the last clenched tightly between his ass cheeks.

He told you not to take it personelly, but you did, and now he's going to end your miserable lives.

I dont know about you guys, but I'm done for the night after 4 hours.

Hope I wasn't too much of a bother with my shitter character.

>he thought the fc was in moonside lake
>spent 4 hours there

I love her so much anons...

Where did the comfiness go?

Control over your own blood. I feel like it represents the schism between the church and byrgenwrth or however the fuck you say it. I've never played bloodborne but i read The Paleblood Hunt. Whereas arcane represents Willem's side of delving into the higher planes, Bloodtinge represents the other side of delving into the power of blood.

Maybe it has to do with the quality of your blood

The description for QS bullets says that the hunter's blood is "fused" with the bullets.

It's like if your blood was Healing Church levels of quality. That's just my guess though

>I've never played bloodborne but i read The Paleblood Hunt.

Get out.

Is it worth getting the 30 in STR for a BLT build so I can use the cannon? How good is it?

So who actually came into the FC tonight with full korean gem characters?

Would like to see some names so I'd know what the difference really was.

Im tired of getting memed on, good fc guys, exept you, you know who

I think the bloodtinge is the closeness of your blood to the blood of the old ones. The power usually manifested in blood is the healing ability that was all the blood ministration goings on, but I think the quicksilver bullets are made using the hunter's blood to use that power for damage rather than healing or whatever.

>you know who

Is it ehh rofl ?

Any time. I made a lot of artbook shit into wallpapers.

If you have any requests, just ask literally whenever i'll probably see it eventually.

~780 AR good.

27 STR will get you the Church Cannon, which is 120 AR weaker than the cannon but uses 10 bullets instead of 12, so with no extra bullet runes you can fire the CC 4 times, resulting in more total damage than the 2 regular cannon shots you could get off with blood bullets.

don't forget to bma it for a ~20% damage boost

But why? None of the other explanations explain why you can level up in the stat. Your blood is a fixed quality; you can only improve your understanding and ability to manipulate it. See: maria

Yeah, fuck you and your cane

I need to git gud asap

>Your blood is a fixed quality

What? All the time you're shooting up blood vials and getting "blood echoes". As the player undergoes the blood ministration in the opening cutscene, leveling up your bloodtinge could just be improving the quality of the old one's blood in your body.

Good FC people.

As someone without a perfect build or gems, there was only one person that felt like was overwhelmingly stronger. Everyone else was fun to fight with.

I dunno, it seems inconsistent with how arcane would work. I still think it's two sides of the same old willem vs laurence shenanigans that started the whole game in the first place, and thus it makes sense that improving your control and knowledge of blood/the cosmos would contribute to your stats in bloodtinge/arcane, respectively.

Who felt overwhelmingly stronger?
You can't just tease this egoboost and not drop it on us.

thats the spirit user

Summer

This is what I think too. We know that Willem and Laurent were diametrically opposed, with Willem wanting to pursue the arcane and knowledge of the Great Ones and Laurence wanting to utilize the old blood. I think it's two different sides of the same coin - arcane magic and blood magic.

shid

Ok thanks, Is the gatling gun any good either? I just don't know if i wanna dump all those levels into strength when i can just use the evelyn

Ehh Rofl

Saif range was ludicrous.

Really? I mean he does a fuckton of damage but he didn't seem all that OP.

Are pastebins or drive documents easier to read for you guys?

No but it's loads of fun

It's fun but not necessarily great. I always go for it because BT builds would be painfully boring otherwise with just two melee weapons + evelyn

What other wall/phone paper do you have?

Dont meme user, I was mediocre.

They won't read it anyways, but google docs are utter cancer.

>I always go for it because BT builds would be painfully boring otherwise with just two melee weapons + evelyn

Hmmm, that's a good point. Screw it, i may do that.

Yeah I can see that, where more control over the blood makes you more powerful, but consider the bosses for example. Ludwig's lost control of his blood (presumably) and he's ended up as a great big boss beast that's more powerful than he was before. Wouldn't the blood taken from his boss form be much more powerful than the blood from his initial blood ministration?

Thanks for the input, user. I was thinking of updating the attack formula calculator into a google document to make it easier on the eyes, but I suppose it's better as a pastebin.

I'll post the ones I like. Nothing for phones, but you could probably just find the original pages and use them. They're pretty close to that screen format.

Ego Boosts for the night:

1. ehh rofl - stupidly high damage

2. Mercure - only fought once and I got meme'ed on by a free aim brew

3. Claire - only claw character, auto respect

4. All the Hammerfags because you made that piece of shit work

5. Blaze because I didnt see a single fucking Ayy tonight and you were the closest thing to one

This'll be the last then.

What's with the long ass arrow?

>Hammer
>piece of shit
Kirk is OP as fuck nigga, what you talking about?

Thanks for these, user

It's in the art book. I guess it's showing the angle the meteors come from.

Whats with the coloring on some of these. They seem really low quality in a way?

It's worse than Burial Blade

the hammer is better than the pizza cutter in most cases in pvp, thats for the partial ego boost

What's wrong with based BB?

Yeah, they were made with the only scans we had available at the time at least, the ToH ones are so they're not exactly guaranteed high quality, what with them being pictures taken of books.

>We're never getting new Bloodborne content

think of it this way

>we will never get bad new bb content

I-it could still h-happen, right? 1.10... Right guys? 1.10?

You must have faith user.

The faithful will be rewarded.

haha no

>/bbg/ traffic increases
>/bbg/ quality decreases

1.10 would be nice. I dont give a shit about what anyone says I want a respec item.

Make it once per NG or something. Just make it happen.

Thank the discord faggots for that.

back to dark souls 2 with you

BB as it is now is perfect. A patch could only make it worse.

Remember that unlike the evelyn, Cannon can blow up entire mobs in one (12 bullet) shot, and nail a huge boss like Amygdala in the head

Post Maria.

It can also miss and make you look like an idiot especially in FC ;_;

>implying

It can't miss, you can miss.

>Post Maria.
How did you know I had Maria to post?

I just want one character unlocks on the goddamn story CDs. I'd rather take a cheese grater to my fucking nuts than go through all that bullshit again. The grind to get to the grind is just too Korean and it splits an already dwindling player base.

A respec item would be fine too, don't listen to the fags who call it casual. There is literally nothing wrong with how it works in DaS3 and no reason to keep it out of BB.

Anyone need help anywhere? I'm kinda bored to go farm gems.

How very Confucius.

I'd honestly just prefer something to let me change my character's face to ease the autism that has been nagging me because an eye colour is just slightly off.

Even then, it's a bit much.

Just make it like DaS3, up to 5 respecs or appearance changes per NG cycle. Not ultra casul but not grindy either.

>>It can also miss and make you look like an idiot
>not timing your shots properly
>not being into the humiliation of qts laughing at your stupid mistake and insulting you
I'm just trying to get somebody to use something fun. It should be used conservatively, but it's doable and satisfying when used right

Maria should be left well alone!

that's at least 5 times as casul as BB is now

Once per NG Is enough.

One Respec and/or One Face customization. Make it an item that cost 50 insight or something.

can someone please post the image of the Hunter smelling the Bastard of Loran?

noice

Gotchu covered m8

It's red jelly dipshit

But what is hardcore about starting over and running through the game for the fifteenth time just to try out an odd build idea that may or may not work? Let alone if that build needs specific, high tier gems. I think it's more tedious than hardcore, and it discourages build variety.

>select street signs
>street is named Adella Ave

It's just some autists who pushback against any change/update. Ignore them. Most of them will be gone once Trump loses on Tuesday.