/mbgg/ - Mobage General #623

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/crash-fever/com.wonderplanet.CrashFever
mega.nz/#!XJAECACA!4Hjpd8bjnanIdHcgN2vnAGUrI2vf1aTb80CjXotUSls
mega.nz/#!1RNmlb5L!mwo61_ZtTjyUckd-G-S9tx0XQXFkpjFNhG-6Zd0ZqPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bear Traps
>Hornets Nests
>Poison plants
>Everywhere in the map
>Have to wade through this shit for runes
Shironeko map designers are fucking assholes.

lingerie mobages

>brave lion 3 is another 2 quests per node island
wtf i hate colopl again

Cute fatty

she's alright

>Ignore bear traps with barrier
>Ignore poison plants with status shield
>Speed through with movespeed+ and cross saber dash

Didn't notice new thread...is there a pastebin for warship girls / 戦艦少女? The wiki leaves a whole lot out.

Ford is the perfect thick.

>Qurare came out in Korean, chinese and Japanese
>Comes out in English for PS4 but not for the original plataforms, ios/Android

I feel like they abandoned me

>tfw only 3*
>don't like most of the 4*s art out of ones I have
one day there will be some decent game that decides to abandon the whole rarity system thing on characters

F/GO is the only game I could think of where low stars are usable.

No pastebin, you'll have to make do with the Wiki. There's also the discord link on the wiki but tread carefully

Anyone here playing DC Legends?

Its western without cute girls so you're not going to find anything about it here.

You can ask here too, well I don't mind it.

o-oh

Well, one question that sticks out...what the hell is up with mission 1-5? I did it a few times because there was a quest to do it 10 times, and it was normally a single weak enemy with 10 health, but then one time it was an unbeatable god with 999 health. Just...what?

fortunately, big western mobile games should have some major english community followings elsewhere instead of these Veeky Forums generals with maybe 100 unique people

You should be doing it 3 or 5 times per day.
When you see this you must close the game or you'll be getting your ships heavily damaged.

I see.

Also, I have no music whatsoever...is that normal? There's a setting for music volume in the settings panel, but no matter what I put it to, it's silent.

Or just do it with one cheap destroyer.
It doesn't give xp and you can just eat the 4 steel repair costs anyways.

Oh, and one other thing...how do I increase health? Leveling them up doesn't do it and enhancing them with other ships doesn't seem to do it either.

>tfw pondering spending 100 corn on secret plans to just fully tech out HESH
I know of nobody specialized in HESH nor any reports about how well it even does. However I have M43 and have just gotten pic related.

Granted I have perfectly fine HE ammunition already. If one more N6 with HESH releases, I guess I'll go for it.

Is it fun?

Nobody has HESH on the English version because it was complete trash for so long and our different tank release schedule.

RP - Was OP as fuck, nerfed into the ground, now buffed to decent
AP/HE - Decent, buffed multiple times until it was all around strong. The most (second most) common ammo, so you have no end of tanks that use it.
APDS/AT - was beyond shit, buffed until now where it is OP as hell. Tank selection was garbage but now is decent
HESH - Got to get massively buffed into FoTM status on CN. Rare ammo type that only a few tanks use so it's more commonly something to switch to once you have your mains at 40+.
APCR is used as the only ammo on certain tank options. It's strong but most people only take it if they are going to go all the way with those lines.

>Waring

Yeah that's kind of where i was undecided, I didn't know if a flat 10% was better or worse than a sword skill.

Genji bow is one of two ss companions I have right now, the other being a healing staff so it's not much of a choice.

Thanks for the assist

Any niggas here playing Crash Fever?
Softlaunch atm in SEA countries, it also has cute anime girls (and a few furries).
It's some unholy mix between tsum tsum matching gameplay and monster strike co op multiplayer.

The only reason my RP has kept up is because Sturmtiger, Matilda, and 251/1 are monsters statwise when combined with Incendiary/Molten and RP's high tech bonus.

The new T40's stats are insane too, but her tempered APDS is disgusting.

>flat 10%
It's not a flat 10%, though. It's a proc that increase 10% for every pincer Bahl is a part of. The buff lasts for two turns, in other words it lasts until the end of your next turn. So if you do one pinser per turn she'll have a 20% attack buff, and if you do two per turn, which is normal when fighting a 2x2 sized boss, she'll have +40% attack. This increase also stacks with the damage x1.5 buff, which further increases her damage. That makes her +10% attack proc much more valuable than a single 1x damage Mega Sword.

Softlaunch in SEA? As in a global server in English or jp branching out?

Link to english?

turn clock back one hour for more mobage time

don't die.

have to turn back time to make this alive again

I wonder if japan does DST

Do you know what google is?

I hear its a botnet, scary

It's an extension of the Taiwan server I think, the first Limited gasha we got had Taiwan-exclusive units.

apkpure.com/crash-fever/com.wonderplanet.CrashFever

The only western mobile game which had me interested for a long time was Marvel Avengers Alliance. I haven't seen any western mobage which could really compete in terms of gameplay depth since then.

I played Marvel Puzzle quest for a bit because Funhaus always talked about it. Was ok but the inventory limit was very annoying and I hated having to vendor cards away constantly

I thought you were memeing so I looked up a video and the textbox was pretty huge when I saw them hover over skills so maybe you weren't joking

Yeah, played that too and I agree about the inventory limit. The game was too paywall-y for me.

Rate my waifu party.

10/10 probably will have difficulty doing the first week only achievements

Post boats.

You guys mind if we ( ) shitpost here now?

Just post normally rather than shitpost. Or cutepost. Or lewdpost.

A privilege of a dead general is minimal shitposting.

It can't be helped. I quit PAD a while ago when Ra Dragon was basically the best and skill inheritance got added, but it's nice to see Karin finally got a seasonal version.

Got interested in trying out Valiant Force, and it seems that the game is not discussed here anymore.
What was the thing which made you personally drop it?

Kys skuck.

Forgot image.

Wow I think we've only died once because of ffxiv shitposting

Potions

15 tiers VIP system

So in VC I just need a piece of their soulstone to be able to do their hero quest?

Currency stinginess. You get tiny amounts from dailies, even less from one-time area clear bonuses, and it's a game where farmable units are rubbish. And they have the gall to include said farmables in the rare gacha.

You don't do them for EXP. You do them for connect tokens to buy more shards.

I'm sure you figured it out by now but just use light element characters/don't use dark element.
Switched out my Gull and Momiji for Baldr and Vali and it worked okay enough. Probably because I overleveled these stages too kek.

That's right. One soutstone opens the hero quest and then you need an amount total that is equivalent to their base rank. So you need 10 for Fenrir or Surtr from the connect battles and 20 for the two Arena characters.

Content gating behind account levels, and you gain it extremely slowly.
VIP levels.
Random typing for units so if you get something like str on your magic units you were gimped.
Jewish as fuck too.

Oh wait now I don't understand if you're talking about 5* Fenrir character or 5* Fenrir connect stage.

Thanks for helping Lethe, you made Surtr finally drop his shard.

Congrats. The drop rate doesn't seem too bad if you're doing 3* or more. So getting at least one and having the coins to use for gear isn't too bad.

>2 Legends and 3 URs in bronze league 3

What the fuck is this shit?

Anyone here play Hortensia saga?

Is it out in english on android? last I saw it was only ios.

Imagine that you can make a mobage of your dreams by assembling the team of your choice to create it.

What company is going to develop it?
What genre?
Who is the main artist or what artists you want drawing the art for the game?
The main composer?
What important gameplay features do you want them to implement?

Cygames
Tactics RPG
Suparu
Nobuo Uomatsu/Dorapo Jazz guy
Lots of qties

Colopl
Student harem RPG
Kantoku or Yabuki
noisycroak
Comfy nadenade game

Who will be the Gyaru of CityColle?

>Dorapo Jazz guy
good taste

You made me remeber.

Does anyone here have download link for Dorapo OST?

Cygames
Cover-heavy tactical turn-based RPG
Various Artists are fine with me. Would be great to see people like Raita, Namaniku Atk, Miwa Shiro and Mamuru.
Shoji Meguro
Basically X-com with cute girls and ougis.

I posted last thread
OST 1 and 2: mega.nz/#!XJAECACA!4Hjpd8bjnanIdHcgN2vnAGUrI2vf1aTb80CjXotUSls
OST 3: mega.nz/#!1RNmlb5L!mwo61_ZtTjyUckd-G-S9tx0XQXFkpjFNhG-6Zd0ZqPs

fuck me do I need this

thanks user!

Colopl
Action
Ukai Saki
Akiko Shikata
Actual difficulty, less powercreep, reasonable IAP rates

no you do not

>No Thor

I've wanted a FFT/FE since before For Whom the >Gumi was announced

How do I get more mana in VC. I'm at that point where the free mana flasks just don't cut it anymore.

For VC, is there a way of seeing your personal damage chart in connect battles? I want to check my Odin's damage but story quests seem to be a bad measure because Loki just instantclears everything.

When does it get to this point? I'm sitting on millions of mana that I don't know what to do with.

>Loki just instantclears everything.
For real? Is Loki good? Only Thor ever does that for me.

Man I want something like this, but more Jagged Alliance than X-COM. Cute girl operators operating operationally to overthrow a dictator. Also
>MC-chan
>ゴミを捨てる時間よ!

Roll the 100k mana summon and reforge/fuse shit.
For me it's because I've finally gotten some good gears that I want to enhance.

Loki's just the fastest guy I have, I imagine Thor's better at it.

Loki's ability to confuse bosses is hilarious though,

Colopl or Cygames
Puzzle RPG
Akira Toriyama (more thinking DQ than DBZ)
Nobuo Uematsu and/or Miciru Yamane (SoTN)
Gameplay that's simple to play/mindlessly grind easy shit but requires skill to combo out bosses/higher end content, thinking PAD almost

Gumi
Grind fest autobattler
Art by some random people from deviantart or tumblr
Music by some guy off of soundcloud
Key features include minimal gameplay and constant ranking events
but with just enough cute girls to motivate whales to spend money

>Noah Dragon
>27mil HP
>Preempt Status Barrier, Negate 5mil+ for 99 turns, Absorb 2/5 Attributes

why the FUCK isn't there a patapon rhythm RPG clone for mobile, it fits perfectly with mobage players' love of autistic grinding.

>7 papers for shiho
I really hope the next story arc goes back to everyone else. Probably only setting myself up for disappointment

I find it funny how the Hinata fans have placed the dots so neatly on the sheet.

>Hoshitsuki Muki the unpopular protagonist
Kanon and Shiho become the main character in the anime soon.

Yay more Shiho and Sadone

Will they release English version?
Who's the dev?

I started playing Chain CHronicle JP again because it will have Madoka collabs on 8th. But the UI really looks so old and like playing a moldy mobage.