pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

I regret not making the thread myself

is the cathedral knights mace worth it if I'm running a 35 str 50 fth build and either want to put heavy on it and buff it was darkmoon or lightning or just give it lightning?

What the fuck is this thread? This place really does need a nuke

How do we start /dsg/?

What's some good fashion to use on an edgy dark paladin build? I want to RP as a knight from Londor using the Onyx Blade and some dark spells. What should I wear?

we gotta start using higher quality paints

Dark Souls 3 is irredeemably bad. It had its chance to prove itself with Ashes of Ariandel and it only showed that From can only keep milking the 'muh game is hard' by not adding challenge to the game, but just make it ridiculously vexing.

Dark Souls 3 is the worst Souls game. I wanna believe it's all just a big meme, but it isn't.

But painter-chan, you've already drained me of all my white paint. I can't possibly let out another drop!

Elemental damage is flat, lighter weapons benefit more. If you want to use big fat sticks, use Blessed Weapons instead. Th exception is Lothric Knight UGS with inate lightning

Hillary? Trump? Or something else entirely?

I just gave the Very Large Ember to Andre but he isn't offering to upgrade my scythe past +10, am I doing something wrong?

What went wrong with Ashes of Ariendel...

>too short
>reused the Dark Souls II memes where more enemies = harder
>pay to win, DLC weapons are much stronger than the weapons in the base game
>boss with multiple phases meme
>multiple bosses at once meme
>2 normal enemies can be bosses meme
>platforming meme

>Undead Match doesn't use embered health meme
>No rewards for undead match

Allant XII for president 2016!

modify equipment you infinite nigger

>Ariendel
>meme meme meme meme meme meme
the length is the only valid point, kill yourself for everything else

It only shows up under this second tab, but I don't think this is the right one...? Isn't the 2nd tab an enchantment or something? Like magic/fire/divine etc? I've tried pressing buttons but I can't find a name or more information in the game about it...

Was he right?

Have we started the fire?

you need a titanite chunk, cutie

Wolnir's Crown
>Crown of Wolnir, the Carthus conqueror.
>Once upon a time, such things were bequeathed judiciously to each of the rightful lords, until Wolnir brought them to their knees, and ground their crowns to dust. Then the crowns became one, and Wolnir, the one High Lord.

Soul of Yhorm the Giant
>Yhorm is the descendant of an ancient conqueror, but was asked by the very people once subjugated to lead them, serving as both a weighty blade and a stone-hard shield.

Wolnir is huge, Yhorm is huge but not an actual giant since he doesn't have a tree knot for a face. Carthus Catacombs are above the Smouldering Lake, which leads to the Demon Ruins, which seem like a possible source for the Profaned Flame.

So Wolnir is Yhorm's granddad, and the people Wolnir conquered asked Yhorm to lead them. There was possibly something terrible about the Profaned Flame that Yhorm wanted to put a stop to, which is why he became a Lord of Cinder. Maybe the fire from the First Flame reacted to the fire that came from the chaos flame that the Witch of Izalith made, thus destroying the Profaned Capital and rendering Yhorm into depression?

>titanite chunk 1/ 0

Way of Blue in dark souls 2 was a dignified job taken on by the most honorable of paladins
Way of Blue in dark souls 3 was HGRUHH

After about 3 games I cannot stand this shit anymore. Does the rolling mechanic not look fucking retarded to anyone else?

>Roll under a hunk of metal 3 feet off the ground
>Roll into a geyser of souls
>Roll inside a shockwave blast
>Roll,roll,roll

Fuck this 'teleported behind you, completely unscathed' shit.

>tfw because of the undead arena, don't have anymore pale tongues for rerolling

fuck. when will they fix invasions? Tried invading the dlc and it's all 4 man squads all the time.

what the fuck is the difference between wob and bodm

>has zero titanite chunks
>doesn't know why he can't upgrade
>maiden set + scythe
Why does there have to be people like this on the same planet I'm on

YOU ALEPH ONE NIGGER
how do you even go through new londo and not pick up any chunks? did you upgrade a lightning or crystal weapon?

Ok so I kinda lost interest in Dark Souls 3 around the time I got to the big castle (where there are 2 dragons that guard the entrance that you have to kill). I think I'm about to fight some living armor boss as well.
I've already fucked around in that dragon shrine killed that Oceiros dragon guy.

How much left of the game is there?

cool glow
darkmoons are LITERALLY just "ancient blue sentinels"

not much really
besides the one armor boss, there's 2 unoptional bosses and there's that
archives are arguably one of the best areas in game though

how does he have 1 out of 0 titanikes?

Certainly the least cringeworthy NPC because he doesn't laugh like an idiot all the time

required/possessed

he needs to take 1 chunk out of his 0 chunks
that's fucking impossible, so he can't upgrade
hey don't talk shit about the maiden set or you'll regret it kiddo

>playing dark souls 1 for the first time in like 2 years
>get to o and s
>want to kill ornstein last for the ring
>first phase
>ornstein keeps throwing himself into my weapon and taking more damage than smough
>half the hits on smough don't even count for damage even though they make the hit noise
suffering

He's unironically the only hope dsg has

>there are people who don't know that resistance scales with Kirk's armor damage in DaS1

the meme laugh is literally a trademark of the franchise at this point and I love it

Here's something I've wondered, what happens if you kill them both at the same time? Like get them down to a sliver of health each and then use an attack that finishes them both off at once at the exact same time?

Does the game throw a fit? How does it decide who died first?

Just summon Solaire

Nooooooo that's not what I meaaaaaan

I thought when you "modify" a weapon it changes its properties into something else, like lighting/fire/divine, so I thought that only the first tab was the "normal" upgrades, and the others were "elemental" upgrades, because I wanted a +15 normal weapon not a +15 weapon that wasn't normal

I don't understand! So the 2nd tab is a normal upgrade path too? Or can "elemental" weapons not be upgraded to +11?

ornstein dies first

Didn't you need the Large Ember to modify it and upgrade it past +5 too?

first tab is large ember non-elemental upgrade
second tab is very large ember non-elemental upgrade

>Waiting for Solaire to deal with the 2 giant knight things
kys

You see son, you fucking play the game and acquire skill and hard earned knowledge.

Git gud

>>half the hits on smough don't even count for damage even though they make the hit noise
he follows the legacy of the giant sentinels. his hammer is treated as a shield and if you hit it, it doesn't count
thrust? does it even matter though?
only normal weapons go to +15

The hidden bossfight in the DLC was so fucking good

reminder to filter and ignore him
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, do not reply to him

What changes would you make to the current poise system?
>greatswords need a reduction in poise damage, leave poise health the same but make it harder for them to stun people out of special WA attacks like friede's combo or UGS weapons
>scythes need to have an immense amount of poise damage being basically great warpicks in that aspect so lack of poise and mediocre speed would be compensated by ability to shut down any HA weapon
>give very small poise to 2h axes, the same as current glaives

Too overdone. It became really annoying to me. The only NPC where it worked for me was Oswald because he laughs like a fucking psychopath and it's kidna convincing.
Solaire and Onionbros are okay too because it's the laugh of a deluded idiot instead of "HEHEHE I HAVE A SECRET"

>be SL100 pure STR build
>wanna fuck around with other weapons and find another weaponfu
>trying a myriad of different builds, pyro, magic, DEX, semi-quality
>none of it comes close to the enjoyment I get out of my Fume sword
>not even any of the other UGS's come close to this big slab

Fuck me lads, help me out here, what are some fun builds/weapons?

I'm lonely and bored of the souls games...
What video games do you cuties play when you're burnt out of them..?

Filter comments too
/lucifer/i
/lucy/i
/hillary/i;boards:vg
/trump/i;boards:vg

No, it wasn't.

>r1 into r1 each of the little wolves
>guard break into riposte the human 2 and there are like 90% dead
>Toss 3 vestiges and the wolf is dead
>guard break the human once more
. . . and the fight is over. It was lame as fuck.

dex with supplemental INT spells like spook and snap freeze
highlevel pyromancer

Are you a girl

What was his endgame?

Who?

I literally started meme laughing irl because of Souls

To destroy dsg once and for all

He was doing God's work

How come DeS is the only game that did sorcery right? Melee with magic as supplementary, you could alternate between meleeing and casting.

But in the rest of the series it's either play pure melee or play pure sorcerrer, with the only in between being being pure melee with weapon buffs

I want to melee the fuck out of shit and if they go out of range i want to blow them the fuck up, or blow them the fuck up as they come close and then kill them until they die.

There is no reason to go jack of all trade build in these games, I have this big ass mana bar and dont even bother casting because I use melee too much

We are born by the Krab
Made men... by the Krab
Undone... by the Krab
Fear the Old Krab

>Fear the Old Krab
hint for a secret Old Krab bossfight in DLC2?

Very little. 2 bosses and done. NG+ doesn't add much but +1 rings and +2 after that cycle. It's not that fun anymore after the first playthrough. DLC is nice though, but the only good thing about it is the OST and the aesthetics of the area. Other than that, it's very unimpressive.

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>tfw you watch a semi-popular DaS3 twitch streamer and you start saying mimicing her by screeching "REEE" when things go wrong.
dropped a can of soda and without thinking just let out a loud "reeee" then started to laugh uncomfortably because everyone heard me.

God damn it, I want to die.

Overwatch. Sometimes I avoid video games entirely and just binge on Netflix or do something productive.

I'm bored of Overwatch already, I got to level 128 and 3000 rating and just stopped playing.
I wanted the Mercy Skin and just ended up buying it instead of even playing 1 game to get loot boxes...

Unironically kill yourself.

That was another ember that I used yeah but I can't remember the specifics, I don't know if it used the 2nd tab or not, I have the memory of a goldfish

Oh! That answers my confusion, thanks!

But why do that when I have such a positive and nice group of people who are really nice and give me advice and encourage me to do my best like you guys?

Oh I see, thanks

EDF

More like Archdeacon McDonald's

There's the blue flame swords that you can power stance with and cast magic in DS2

BB had the best casting system. Augur was a bridge between melee and spells that allowed to both backstab and parry, beast roar was the best version of Force in series, etc. And that's on top of powerful elemental weapons.

Where do you get the ember for +10 to +11?

They are also utter shit both as swords and casting catalysts.
Not like it would change something given how horrible the DS2 casting system in its entirety tho.

>tfw never played DeS in its prime
>tfw never played DaS in its prime

This is suffering. Tell me stories of these games /dsg/. They seem like the only Souls game where it's actually fun to invade and co-op.

Currently playing Mount & Blade WfAS because it was only 3 bucks during the sale, seems like Warband would have been the better choice because it has over 10 times the amount of mods.
I dunno, I can kind of look at the game and tell it's crap but I'm still having fun.

There hasn't been anything as satisfying as soul ray in subsequent games.

Fix Dark Souls 3 in 5 or less words

You missed the glory that is havels + iron flesh + crystal ring shield.

Destroy dsg and remove Jundifer

das wasnt really as fun as des

people had no fucking idea what was going on and the first maps had only scanned hand drawn maps and it took a really long time to get information on all the items

it wasnt really a popular game then it became a meme and so we got das for pc for all the scrubs

des was a shit game that was incredibly obtuse mechanically but the souls charm is what caused people to gravitate towards it, noone claimed it was "hardest game ever1!1!" but rather it was a legitimately good game in an era where everything that came out was shit. The community was tight except for pvpers, who were asshats but nowhere near the cancer they are today.

DaS came in and we got the git gud circlejerk and memes everywhere dragging the community down the mud; didnt help that with DaS being multiplatform we got a lot of retards that perpetuated the lol git gud xdd mentallity and then when pc version came out and it was literally called PREPARE TO DIE then the meme floodgates were opened. The community died that day.

>objectively the best sorcery catalyst below 40 INT, second best above
>a fucking straightsword
>utter shit
no user, you are the shit

To be fair, with Farron Flashsword, you can go Melee and switch to ranged magic in a jiffy. But I get where you're coming from. It's not as good.

Pls respond

balanced and unique weapons

>worst version of longsword moveset in the game
>almost unusable without buffing
>if held in left hand, left hand damage debuff applies to spells as well because it's considered to be a weapon and not catalyst

>des was a shit game
so you sucked at it/ never played it

Tanimura was the better Miyazaki

Fire From, Hire HAL Laboratory

black shit
or sunless boots + firewitch etc(dancer is ok 2) + sunless veil

des
throw back to older gamesier

das
level designier

das ii
funner

das iii
rollier

SMT

Who?

Actually, people gravitated towards it because it was tough but fair. It actually punished you for being stupid.

The "git gud" was a response to shitters that wanted to blame the game and have the game dumbed down to suit them rather than getting better themselves. Mustards are just entitled casuals in general, so shit was bound to go bad when they were introduced.

Play it today and tell me it has aged well.
ProtipYou can't

the """worst""" version of longsword moveset has much better tracking than the regular one while being unnoticably slower
just buff it if you consider it unusable without it
just hold it in the right hand, other Souls games don't even give you the option to use full movesets in your left hand