Why does this board hate Prussia?

Why does this board hate Prussia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because England is better.

Veeky Forums Contrarianism at its finest.

Also pissing off Muh Heritage Americans.

Frogs and butthurt slavs

wew

>having a State where the officer class is a complete military caste obsessed with their privileges is good
>having a State obsessed to an autistic point with building a large army is good

kek.
And the funniest thing about it is that even now, Prussia couldn't really win wars :^)

>extremely overrated militarily
>most famous german artists, scientists etc from outside of Prussia
>meme militarism that caused WW1
>shitty dictatorial monarchy

There is no more Prussia now, you idiot.

>mfw koningsberg is russia

>Country comprised of a flat open plain in central europe with no geographical defenses whatsoever
>Neighbored by Russian Empire, Austria-Hungary, and a million small German states
>Wonders why such a country needs a high military budget

Why are you applying logic to a "le trull thread xD".

>butthurt slavs
Perfect way to deascribe Prussians

Because this is /leftypol/. Did the daily 159 "religion is retarded guyse" and 168 "communism can work guyse" threads not make it clear enough for you?

I must have missed them over 200 orthodox and fedora-tier philosophy threads.

Humanties were a mistake

They're the element that makes Germany so destructive

less they become a roman than frank than english vassal
or even worse, god forbid,
>steppe people

Because the only people who boo over Prussia are GroßGermania autists. It's necessary to push that shit back.

Le Eturnal Twotone maymay is quickly becoming more autismal and cancerous than the Wehraboos, 2bh.

Because Prussia has caused more damage to the Germans than anything else ever.

So Prussians are all Germanzied Slavs?

It's just like Nietzsche said, Germany was only good because of Poland.

It only because you see it now, it just autism versus autism.

>not being a Bavariaboo

Majority of Germany is.

Only autism can erase autism.

Veeky Forums is basically the jewish marxists that were exiled from Veeky Forums

They used to spam like 5 Stalin boards there a day. Go figure.

I don't hate Prussia.
I HATE AUSTRIA

>mfw Kant is russian

>falling for obvious /pol/ bait

Anglo-Prussian Empire when?

Prussian militarism combined with British naval power. Nothing could stop us.

>Prussians
>still existing
>germans
>ever being culturally or militarily relevant again
lmao
Thanks to the mass importation of islamic 20-35 year old mailes the next generation of "germans" will be brown and chanting allahu ahbar

Because they literally fucked up everything in Europe.

You do realize they're refugees which means they go back home when the wars in Syria end, right?

>he thinks he'll manage to force them back when by 2020 their youth will literally outnumber all of you fighting-able population and have 0 incentive to go back

I hate Prussia because if it wasn't for Major General Von Steuben, the U.S would've lost the Revolutionary War against Britain and we would've lived in a better, less globalized, and less shitty world.

>This board
Its only a couple of very mad French and Poles.

Literally nobody else cares.

Butthurt Pollacks

I'm talking around late 1800s, when Britain ruled the waves and Prussia was the dominant European land power.

You mean the period around the 7 Years War when the two were allied?

Yeah sure

>Late 1800s
>seven year war
1800 refers to the period from 1800 to 1899.

That's not going to happen. Once Germans realize that the refugees aren't going back home they are going to go apeshit and start killing/deporting them all.

This.

Literally the worst mistake you can ever make is antagonize the eternal German. He might seem peaceful now but all it's gonna take is one straw before he goes full on madman

you realize it was a backwater corner of Prussia that only served the purpose of granting Brandenburg the title of Kingdom right? Should've went with Pomerania/Silesia being Polish.

We still can live in a better world, we just have to wait for America's economy to collapse before any nationalist political movement takes place in Europe.

I don't hate Prussia OP

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

>once the germans realise
Yeah man, just like how the romans realised they were in deep shit and suddenly did a 180 and fixed their social degradation, political incomptence, pulled their shit together and stood up for themselves and put an end to the Migration Period in less than 10 years.

>comparing situations literally a millenium and a half apart
Nice meme.

Romans weren't as connected as we are

>Romans weren't as connected as we are
>european people still empathise more with murderous, uncivilised, hostile invaders than they do with their own countrymen

Keep telling yourself everything's fine. Surely, maybe this time, despite all the factors being the same, history won't repeat itself.

The right wing is on the rise, especially among the youth. Merkel is 100% going to lose the next election, FN will gain seats, and Geert has a solid chance of winning

False equivalency, Rome's immigration problem was much worse in numbers. Plus, Germans don't like brown people and are going to react violently when they realize their ethnic group is in danger. Explain to me the racial differences between a Roman and a Germanic barbarian, because I don't think there are many.

I am a different user, but the Romans did kill the competent Stilicho because he was half vandal.
They then went on to massacre a few thousands barbarian women and children, whose husbands and fathers, soldiers serving Rome, then went over to the Goths.
Quite a retard move.

>european people still empathise more with murderous, uncivilised, hostile invaders than they do with their own countrymen
Rome wasn't in danger of being genocided through racial miscegenation. The descendants of the Romans still live on today.

>Merkel is 100% going to lose the next election
Which is only going to be in 2017, and even then there's no strong enough contender to take her place, not even your tiny, slowly growing alt-right can change that.

Literally every viable politician except her wants to limit migrants. Same is happening all over Europe

>"the alt-right is all reactionaries"
You're memeing. Most people who are against massive Arab immigration into Europe don't even browse this site. You don't need to be part of a sekret klub to recognize there is a problem.

> germans dont like brown people
German women fucking LOVE brown people

> no racial difference between latins and germanic shitbloods
WE
WUZ
EMPHRAS

Don't you cuckposters ever get tired?

You must be Sicilian, and therefore of Arab descent. Most people who call themselves Latin are actually Turkish mudbloods. Keep wewuzzing tho desu.

this desu, only northern italians are true latins.
there is a lot of insecurity that comes from the thought of your ancestors having mixed with wild jahooties in the past.

Because we're not edgy kids anymore

You are, though.

that's not enough, all Germanic people should inhabit the same state

This literally happened with Constantius III. But then he died in 421.

I bet you voted 'remain'.

Bavaria is the only acceptable region of Germany desu.

Eternal anglo propaganda.

actually lad I love Prussia
t. Germanboo

Makes sense, the UK and Germany are both fellow Muslim nations after all. You can name it the European Caliphate.

What about france?

Like Teutons, they are overrated in military, cause mostly problems and they got BTFO in end and there no more of them.

Why would Poles be butthurt? Prussia is Polish now and will be for eternity.

DELETE THIS

I wouldn't want it back after cheeki breeki Poolacks got their hands on it, 2bh.

but Poles always had hands on it. in fact, majority of Prussians were Poles.

just look at their fucking surnames. are germanboos really this retarded?

Not as much as naziboos who go along with antisemitic memes and claim polish or german names as jewish.

>Bavaria
>Germany

>not realizing Luxembourg, Switzerland and Austria are also basically part of Germany

>Germany
2spooky4me m8

this

>a less globalized world thanks to the British Empire
C'mon son

True
t. totally not a Bavarian

Unironically yeah. A lot of Prussian aristocrats were germanized Kashubian or Pommeranian noblemen