pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

SAUCE NOW

Reminder that as soon as people figure out that a build that's not quality is actually viable qualityfags bitch and moan.
Pyromancy was viable even before the DLC patch.

Is 39 Vigor (1200 unembered health) viable or should I go for the full 50 (1300 unembered)? The former would let me hit 40 Endurance which is a nice luxury in R1 Rolls 3.

estus

Lets say I want to torture myself and go for a sl90 caster build.
Do I go 40vig/55int or 35vig/60int?

Reminder pyros are okay, but if you're a pyro with a dark CCS/sabre, a GFS or similar then you're no different from quality cancer

>Update
You'll get more out of that 5 extra vig than that 60 int I think.

pyros are fine when they aren't Onyx blade using black flame spamming new-meta faggots

which is 95% of you right now

>How's the damage
okay but not that good since the only way to use it is trade with a talisman hyperarmor
still 1-2 seconds cast with max cast speed
you can't free aim it and still has a blind spot which makes it shit

Is there any reason at all to use Great Combustion after you get Black Flame in DS1? It seems like a straight upgrade in every way.

Sorcery has been viable for awhile now.

So, Integra?

I hope DLC2 either buffs the shit out of Wolnir's sword or adds a new weapon that's basically Onyx Blade for Faith builds.

>new to dark souls 2
>join bell tower covenant
>instant summon
>as soon as I return to my world it immediately says i'm being summoned again
>17 fights in a row
>suddenly no summon for two hours
>tried restarting game, router, nothing
>another hour, still no summons

is this soul memory

INSTANT RED FLAGS:

>LE BIG FUNNY FACE xP
>Full Artorias (unless they also have wolf knight sword and great shield)
>Full Abyss Watchers
>Any piece of Smough's set, unless they're doing a cosplay
>Crystal Sage Hat
>Fallen Knight Helm
>Xanthous Crown
>Golden crown
>Havel's chest on its own

>Card captor
>Washing pole
>Black knight glaive
>Break dancing sword
>Follower saber
>Friede's scythe
>Onyx BLADE
>Off hand caestus

>Big black serpent
>Chaos frisbee
>Tears of denial

That's the point. Vanilla Dark Flame + two claymore hits already stronger than full hit new pyro glove Dark Flame

>lose team battle only because team buddies are incomprehensible retards
>game still shows me as a best player of the match
we need at least some mechanism to filter out bads, it's annoying as fuck to stuck with some retard against even mediocre players because they will just farm points off him

Me too.
I actually think it's in a good spot as a GS.
The only thing it really needs is a WA buff.
If it got a real buff to that it'd be a great weapon

floating chaos is a very nice and helpful spell so please appreciate its assistance

>Chaos frisbee
what?

How are you people struggling this much against casters. They've been easy to beat since DS1 (barring invisible pursuers) and they're easy to beat now.

Just deal with it and play "protect the retard" like you were supposed to in those matches

Flail Status:
Brought
Not Brought

wolnir just needs morne WA

sister friede, at gate

pc, psw: benis

>Claire kills shitters in FC using vanilla glove
>OP PYRO OP NEW PYRO FlAME IS OP
All my keks

60 int, you want to strike fear into your opponents even if you're just casting soul arrow.

Put down my sign but I haven't unlocked the boss fight myself yet so I don't know if you can even see it.

>35vig/60int
>90SL
>fear
He probably doesn't even have enough ATT and can't roll after CSS cast

>strike fear
>sorcery

Well, looks like I don't know how to do checkmarks.

You seems to misunderstand and miss the point.

The problem is not not being able to deal with pyros or it being strong. No one cares that much about winning.

The points is we wanted to fight this shit we could just go to the arena. Bringing the same boring meta to the FC just means that there's no point in joining, if we're just gonna fight the shame shit we already do in the arena.

>decide to finish my last few achievements on ds3
>all spells+rings
>farming the drops for covenant takes days
amazing design

>inb4 just do multiplayer like it was planned
i just tried an hour of aldrich and got 2 host kills because 90% have a fucking seed on and hide somewhere and 1 idiot had 2 white phantoms and 2 red helping him kill anyone who entered

When is the DS3 wikidot gonna be updated with the DLC stuff? Having to go on the fextralife wiki is giving me cancer.

Bar concords, in the first month it was very easy to max all covenants.

It's just, like you said, retarded design.

What about Great Combustion instead Black Flame in FC? And all GS should be forbidden in FC because they're meta now. Same for poisemace

>pvp as sorcerer

Wikidot hollowed with the poor quality of 2 and 3, which is why to this day it still lacks info for SotFS.

I finally got around to doing way of the blue/dried finger playthrough. This is pretty good. All the cops are starved for people to help I get one every time. Sometimes I gotta hold out 1v2 for the cops to arrive, sometimes I let the blue duel, sometimes we gank the invader. Dont need to fuck around with unsummoning to use bonfires or if I don't want to complete the level. Actually get some interesting invasions instead of the usual honorpvping all the time or 4v1 ganksquadding. Also get to feel good helping the cops, letting them join a host that doesn't already have 3 phantoms.

It doesn't really make sense currently that you can hear Ariandel beating himself before you enter, but then he needs Friede to bring him the flail once you get in.

Something weird must have happened with the development there.

The "same boring meta" is follower's sabre or literally any claymore buff build or perserverance spam weapons, all of which already occur frequently in FCs.
Personally I find fighting pure casters like Claire or Bomarrash fun because it's different from all the other shit.

Nobody is having trouble against casters, its that nobody likes fighting them. they're annoying.

right now it's a specific setup that meta pyro shitters are using that's absolutely unfun to play against and requires you to change your playstyle and weapons to fight them

Nearly everyone has the parting flame with black flame + black serpent setup with a onyx greatsword in the mainhand

which effectively zones you at two ranges and if you're using anything shorter than a greatsword you will absolutely get outraded anytime due to black flame

the options are to put on a spear (because heavier weapons are slow as shit) and wittle them down, all the while they roll into you and sidestep so they can cheese you with black flame

you just have to hope they're stupid enough to swing the greatsword when your parry tool is out (protip: they never will)
sorcerers are just another breed of faggotry because all they do is roll away and cast spells, roll away and chug on estus and repeat until the timer expires

You flailed us, user.
You disappoint me greatly.

how do i look dsg

>*walks very slowly to the side*
>*dodges your relentless flurry of 3 whole fireballs*
>*pokes you twice with GFS as you cast your 3 second 100 damage attack*

heh, nothin personnel Claire

t. Claire

common

What kind of combos can crow quills do
are they any better than other thrusting swords

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

thanks

on a side note, just noticed this dog on the wheel

Zullie, the flail.

It's not about avoiding meta. It's about using what you really like, testing new shit, trying thematic stuff.

I'd love to try new weapons, but every time I go to the FC I just run in the same meta and I have no choice but to change my weapon to my old and bored out FUGS. Sure I manage to fight then, but it gets boring so fast. It's just the arena in a different place.

Fast weapon perseverance, GS, Sabre and Pyros are the current meta. It's all we see in the arena.

Also this

>just noticed

>not suddenly popping out of chameleon with ffs/ss and scaring people
You're missing out.

>every fight with them is 10 minutes because they just run away and neither of you hit each other

wow, just epic fun. I love this tedious faggot shit instead of having a nice battle of skill and wits against a fellow melee user

You did it, buddy!

how often do you guys have Xbox FCs

>xXSasuke**Xx

Please tell me it's ironic

Basically never.

What are good pyro weapons except onyx? Are mlgs/ homo prince sword usable?

not since Dark Souls before pcuck release

during the first attempt i was cracking up so hard on that corner bullying was just saying that to safety

then on the second attempt that backstab, knockdown, backstab bullying was hilarious in phase 2

i should have killed myself honestly because really killing isnt the point when im cooping, sorry

>xXSasuke**Xx

for the fag last thread asking for a WP running r1 parry, here you go, finally ran into one, and boy oh boy did he fucking spam that shit

his name was Genji, very fitting

>greatmace

how much damage are you doing?

>sasuke

I had this weird fucking dream last night after playing DS1 til 4am or so

>See a guy at a con selling stone sculptures, hourglasses, etc.
>Don't see anything immediately interesting there, but the guy invites me to their store later
>Go to the store, look at the sculptures
>Some lady drops her change
>For some reason can't talk so just grab her hand and try to hand her the coins
>She screams something angry at me and runs away
>At that very moment the "set" collapses, I'm in a dungeon of some kind and on my right is a bottomless looking pit, from which a huge fucking boss rises
>An undead king with a multi-spiked crown and glowing white eyes
>He growls something at me, that sounds distinctively like "YOU ARE HITLER"
>whattheeverlivingfuck.xls

1/

>STR shit
Passive backpedaling with giant dildo for epic HA trade
>SS
R1 phantom range spam
>Katana
running r1 bots
>CS
all CS are same as CCS - 2HR1, R1, rollcatch, rollcatch
>Daggers
backstep circle jerk and abusing no poise
>Rapiers/Spears
Same passive shittery for epic counter hits
>Axes
Well. Okay. Shit version of SS. Good only for 2HR1
>Halberds + poise
Same cancer like before patch
>Reapers
Ok
>Whips
Ok
>Fists
Ok

So only allowed weapons in FC are
>axes except meta axes
>whips except meta whip
>fists

So THAT's the timing. Very weird, doesn't look reliable.

The great bullying of our time.

Not quite as savage as all these people bullying you for your name though.

+10 heavy, 320 by itself plus 197 from scaling.

>mlgs
Not at all

>tpgs
pointless unless you can get the base stats which are huge, you'd need knight's ring, but it deals comparable damage to quality for one of the weaker AR GS

Try a dark claymore if you want another GS so badly

you know people always say bloodborne is the hardest but I think dark souls 3 has the most unfair bullshit
>soul of cinders combo
>nameless king hit boxes
>3 phase boss fight

The boss arena looked like pic related

>He slams his hand down next to me and I bolt up the "auditorium" seats
>On the upper corridor there's one of the boss' two champions
>I run to the stairs and realize I got myself handily trapped with the male champion at the bottom and the female at the top of the stairs
>To my surprise, they refuse to get close to each other
>Manage to trick their pathfinding by going dead center of the stairs, which makes them walk back and forth towards me and then away from each other
>Kill them
>The boss shatters half of the wall between the stairs and the seats
>Shoots beams at me from his eyes whenever I enter his line of sight
>Go down the stairs behind the rest of the wall
>The boss starts grabbing at me but can't quite reach, his nails scraping my jacket

And that's unfortunately all of it.

Safety is cute!

fuck i choked on ym water after reading >you are hitler

made a pic there too kek

>STR shit
>Passive backpedaling with giant dildo for epic HA trade

Halberds are totally fair now even with poise.
I'd argue they're underpowered, but I hate halberds so much I'm glad they're shit

Damage I believe is higher in greater combustion.

Black flame deals more poise and stamina damage though

>Retards who will spam r1 thinking they will win
>Retards who spam r1 into TWO!!! enemy players thinking they will win
>Retards who spam r1 into TWO!! enemy players one of which has followers saber and the other has a heavy weapon thinking they will win
I'm still mad, that fucker kept doing it the entire fucking game and went back at it as soon as he respawned
It really makes me wonder how they even beat gravetenders with that level of idiocy

sorry
i cant be
perfect

>Ivan of the Deep

jubilant

>want to use bleed
>dont want to be cancer

what do

Protect them idiot.

It's not supposed to be separate duels going on.

3 summons, that's how.

>Integra still trying to force his meme so people don't remember how he's an overleveled, pyro spamming, every weapon using faggot that loses to Claire anyway
t. Integra.

use it anyway

I seriously hope none of you do this shit
faggot had on ToD and had the gall to do this shit all while using the sabre

dont let me catch you guys doing this shit
parrying them is a bit easier with a buckler or ceastus, but yeah in general you gotta be a little lucky

>do my job as a darkmoon
>don't even get a reward for killing 2 aldrichs and one purple

What?
How cucked is this covenant?

use spears, since bleed can proc w/o actual dmg it should be interesting

they're both faggots, I didn't know there was some feud between them you projecting cunt

t. Claire

>tfw nito without his coat and skeletons

they shouldve put some of them into the grave desu

>pyroshitter THIS triggered

Use a reaper or flamberge or literally any weapon other than katanas/curved swords with Bleed infusion.

wow!

so depth!

much skill!

epig honrable pvp!

Thank Scott.