/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - Buy WBB, GAM, WAVES, AMP, ETH, and whatever else is in my bag

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - Buy WBB, GAM, WAVES, AMP, ETH, and whatever else is in my bag
MARGIN TRADING PLATFORMS (LONG BITCOIN NOW)
>simplefx.com/?sfx-r=b8f1124b-8cdb-4a37-991e-50576b311a91 (US)
>okcoin.com/?invid=2069073 (Outside US 20X Margin)

JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT (TELEGRAM)
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

VOTE FOR WEEKLY PUMP PICKS
>strawpoll.me/11474231

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER
>pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MHaGKZn
blog.ethereum.org/2016/11/01/security-alert-solidity-variables-can-overwritten-storage/
1broker.com/?c=en/action/r&i=3242
coinigy.com/s/i/581a6554/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Waves

>still shilling waves

Why? Don't say the memes because the memes for waves are weaker than Potcoin, right now.

We shill it because it pisses you off

I ended up buying a few just in case because I doubt it will crash even though ut probably won't boom.
Now tell me, seriously, why do you think it will go up?

planning on mining eth as a hobby, how does the 1060/70/80 perform? or should i buy the 480?

and do i NEED to use ubuntu to mine ETH effectively? does a good cpu help with gpu mining?

There is no point in just getting into mining now sinceEhereums Casper POS is going to roll out pretty soon

Thanks for your input man

Wouldnt really have any affect on mining ETC or XMR. He could always just fall back on those if ETH PoS implementation makes it really that hard to fuck with.

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

because telegram is shit

What are some good Veeky Forums books with information that applies to trading crypto?

blog.ethereum.org/2016/11/01/security-alert-solidity-variables-can-overwritten-storage/

Bad Ethereum vulnerability that could drop price
XMR cheap again

Are we entering the golden age of crypto with BTC and ZEC.

Hey how does one get cash for btc? I am interested in accepting btc in my small business. I'd most definitely hang on to some but would still need to get the cash to pay overhead. Also not seeing much on the map for places that accepts btc. I see that as a good thing for me

coinbase

Putin wont allow all that filthy filthy oligarch money to be laundered through a non-russian cryptocurrency

RusCoin when

iirc putincoin exists

waves actually does good when BTC pumps.

>tfw no money to get anything so I can't trade this week

do I use coinbase or localbitcoin to buy BTC, though? i read bad things about coinbase

if youre from one of the supported countries, use gemini
cheapest btc you can get, once a day, which is also pretty fast compared to most offers

>Waves going up when btc is pumping
What is this madness

will they accept deposits from my bank? im in the USA, i would like to be able to put money from my account right into something to then buy the coins, is that how it works or do I need to actually wire it to some goy then get coins?

just look it up, it's a direct daily dollar to btc/eth auction
deposits from bank should work

From what i gather waves was meant to be a decentralized exchange for bitcoin.

In theory the more bitcoin goes up then the more waves value will go up.

Nobody really uses the waves platform right now so its still just spec and maymays.

Bitcoin should come down or keep rising forever.

Cool I'm gonna check it out. Is it really secure? Does it link w bank accounts?

Waves as a company also holds a lot of btc. Btc price rising means they have more money to pay for development

Is this a good enough amount to start with? I see that the price is slowly rising

Guys
How do I into this
I want to earn mememoney by turning on the PC
Where do I start?

By reading the fucking OP.
What is your goal?
That's not much to work with, can't really separate your portfolio. You'll need to look for one or two potential 10x, put your money in and wait.

The price of bitcoin has risen almost double since spring and I was looking to take advantage of something like that.
I'm not exactly sure how much I should put into this though.

zcash network seems to be fucky

Well my opinion is that since the price has risen now, you should wait for another dip [couple of days] if you want to buy more.

There's a major resistance incoming at 770, which will basically shape how far up BTC will go.

Whales have been accumulating since being listed on Trex. I'm just buying because of that. Idgaf about the tech or anything like that. 50k of volume every day since being added and no major pumps? Dude.

One or two days ago one offered Waves worth 130K USD for 0.00047000BTC per coin to keep the price low. The only reason i didn't sell yet

Anyone else holding potcoin thru elections or is it just a meme?

I'm going to be running a pump & dump group for Veeky Forums. Starting next thread. It's just gonna be shitcoins on c-cex.

The other room for learning and just discussing crypto will still be open just separate from the p&d group.

What is worse for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general: When Donald Trump gets elected or when Hillary Clinton gets elected?

It links with bank accounts

worse? I would think Hillary cause banks don't like bitcoin and she loves banks.

Trump, idk.

Trumpcoin on the rise. Get in before it hits $5 after Trump is elected.

Thank you

But banks took a liking to blockchain technology. When every bank decides to say they're gonna start using blockchain tech, bitcoin will go up because that's just mass psychology. Problem with that is that banks want bitcoin gone so heavy regulations for bitcoin may come into place. Seeing how the US is the world's police, this situation is tricky to figure out with China being the biggest BTC holders.

The only thing I honestly think that will take out BTC if some type of shit in Mr Robot happens like with E-Coin. Won't be a company but a state ran coin.

Which also brings into play the whole RFID chips that we're going to have in the future where the state controls all of us and turns off our wallets or something but this is just conspiracy.

Okay

Shit I feel like buying waves was a mistake

Why? BTC is going up and Waves is staying strong while most of the altcoin market is shitting itself.

sell it then.

We're gonna hit $1000 by next week lads

Damn I knew I should have bought more Trumpcoin at 2k. It's pumping with every wiki leak right now.

Most of you are going to get fucked on Trump. Just saying.

>There's a major resistance incoming at 770

Do you think it will break through it, or a are we going to be waiting a little longer? I mean with the US election incoming it seems likely. perhaps might even spike early.

I think whoever gets elected will cause half the country to be very upset. Donald being elected will probably cause a higher spike though.

Waves is stable as fuck

both are good. i think hillary will be better

Idk man. Some serious things are brewing up. I think it's going to be big.

Does anyone want my Coinye? See this Trump cion is a meme coin, just like Doge, and nobody cares.

It'll pump sure but most of you are gonna get europhic and become bagholders when it doesn't reach $100 a coin.

Except doge still holding on somewhere on the top 15 volume constantly, although down from the top 10 for the past few months.

I already lost about half my portfolio when I pulled out at 2.5k, and saw it went down more but didn't buy any more at 2k as I got fucked. Put everything at pol right now.

your telegram chat is shit, nazi mods

just buy until 900

Senpai, I'm a total noob. How do I buy Wavescoin? Anyone mind explaining, google searches aren't really helping at all.

I just want a little advise if anyone wants to give it.

It's really simple. Nothing big.

I want to buy Waves and try to make some trades on the coin market at either Poloniex or Bittrex. Basically, I'm just wondering how it works in terms of how fast the trade gets made. Like, if I decide "I want ___ Waves" can I get that immediately or are there other factors, like the order being placed and someone has to fill it...

... and when I decide to sell will my order get met immediately, or is there ever a risk that I simply won't even be able to sell the coin at the normal price when I want to, like if the price is plummeting is there ever a situation where I legitimately can't even get rid of the stuff because nobody wants to buy it? I'm a little confused about ask/bid on those sites.

>Like, if I decide "I want ___ Waves" can I get that immediately or are there other factors, like the order being placed and someone has to fill it...
Your order will have an amount and a price. If you decide you want 1btc worth of waves at .00047 btc/wave, two things can prevent you from getting this order filled, either nobody's selling at that price in which case you'd get it at a higher price, or someone's selling, but they only have say 0.5btc worth, in which case you get the 0.5btc of waves and move the rest of your order to a higher price (this isn't done automatically). if someone's selling at .00047 and your buy order says you want it at .0005, you get it for .00047, and every price below .0005 (ascending) until your desired amount is in your bag.
same idea for selling, you have to lower your price until someone wants to buy it. theoretically you could be literally unable to sell something, but that'll never really happen

OK, yeah I'm just kind of getting the basics at this point. Thanks.

AMP is a shit company staffed by one overbearing jew and a gaggle of ineffectual dweebs. Dump that shit and buy more WAVES

anyone bagholding VIA and FLO?

ARDR lookin good lads, up 30% already. This is NXT 2.0 and will go to 4000 sat over the next day or two easily.

Trumpcoin is to money what Trump is to politics

Hope you're all out of the alts friends. In the coming days we're gonna see the rocket launch again.

>mfw everyone sinks in a sea of red alts again

Use my 1broker referral and lose all of your money on Forex you fucks

1broker.com/?c=en/action/r&i=3242

Buy xdn kek wills it

>HUEHUEHUE I'M SO INTELLIGENT WITH MUH LIBERAL COMMENT

Is WAVES kill?

Waves is dead. Don't even bother.

Anti waves shills detected

Fine, explain why I should invest in waves and not start right now. Start has a new wallet coming out on November 9, gonna pump before then.

Waves is months out, if ever and the dev is connected to scams.

WAVES is REKT

coinigy.com/s/i/581a6554/

Everyone, this is big. All the 2014 coins are making fucking come backs.

Buy ARCH now
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARCH

We're gonna make some real fucking cash, boys.

Anything under 1k is a good fucking buy in price.

Veeky Forums LISTEN TO ME.

>Bitcoin up $100 in a week

This is unprecedented

Xmr xdn merged mining soon,will make xdn second highest hashrate. Meaning it should reach new heights

If you want guaranteed large gains within the next couple weeks buy monero
It has the best user technology when compared to dash/zcash and is still the only one backed by the largest darkmarket
The reason why its so low right now is because the dev fluffypony spergs out when people point out most people can't use this shit because there is no gui wallet, tells them to fuck off and use command line
Basically no one has been working on the official wallet for years but now the company Jaxx is going to have Monero integration in their blockchain wallet released sometime in the beginning of this month
When that happens there will be another big rally

>pls buy my bags they're really cool bags

When jaxx releases the wallet, we can buy it then and catch the hype half-way. Better than the risk of buying right now.

I just got back in
Buying before they actually release it reduces the risk idiot
If you can make good returns on the latest P&D within a couple weeks and constantly check for the wallet release update then go for it but this is more conservative low risk but high reward thing

You're one of those delusioned bagholders that say 'XMR is gonna reverse' every new low for the last 2 months. Don't worry you'll get it right sooner or later.

Just put $1k down on BTC... let's see how this bull plays

turns to 10k if trump wins next week

I'm Doing a research paper on cryptocurrency , any good reliable sources you can send my way as long as they are reliable. Do anyone of you have thoughts about the impact cryptocurrency will have on the world in the future

An academic paper or something for your undergrad english class?

All the academic papers on the subject that aren't about algorithmic/crypto implementations underlying them are garbage by hacks that don't understand what is actually going on in places like Veeky Forums or darknet. I would recommend not trying to focus on it in that way.

explain

BUY ARCH

What exchange?

I bought high, if you guys couldn't tell :-(

why, sexy? apparently according to bitcointalk it's on the verge of getting removed from bittrex due to low volume - do you think buyers will show up and that will pump it or what?

I'm holding FLO, VIA is in a weird spot, I wouldn't trade it right now.

Why are people willing to pay a fee of 50 bucks when purchasing 5 bitcoins on coinbase.com when they could get those 5 bitcoins without a fee on most other websites?
I mean what are they paying coinbase.com for?

Better buy before its too late

dub dubs of truth

Got no explanation, just that I think there will be a lot of panic in the markets seeing as Trump's economic plan is more likely to crash the economy like 2008 and people will be looking for new alternatives for their 401ks.