Do you have any family members or circumstances that keep you from getting rich?

Do you have any family members or circumstances that keep you from getting rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/1515048#p1515724
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My parents are still breathing. Not that I would get rich if they both die but it would be a start.

Mine don't keep me from getting rich, but they also don't help me with anything.

No I don't blame my failures on other people

How can people keep you from getting rich unless you're underage?

They are slobs. They don't like my lack of slobbishness, even though I've never said a word against theirs.

Realistically, though, I am a class traitor. They're happy in the mud. I am not. But to leave the mud, I must appear never to have been in it.

You need to seem like you've always had money and manners, seem as if you were properly brought up, to network with the right people.

Bling, pretension, and trying hard are plebeian. Being casually familiar with wealth and high culture is patrician. Casual is the key word. If it's ordinary to you, it's not a big deal. Therefore act as if it is ordinary.

>tfw i would have been a dollar milionare know if my family did not hold me down

fucking family

>Stop wasting your time with E-bay and playing with bitcoins, you'll never make any money with it. - Parents who didn't even try it out.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, mi familia. Fucking cunts.

5'10"

Yes, a mother who makes you feel everyday that you're a burden and a waste of money.

my dad telling my BTC is a dumb idea and to not spend $100 on 2,000 coins

literally the last time i listened to my parents

my wife and her son

my parents and sister keep encouraging me to get a job on any field, anything, different from my major, cause they see I've been unemployed ever since I graduated. I feel deep down they do not believe in me.

just wait fuckers, once I take off I'll be so far from you that I won't be able to hear your congratulations.

My family life is great, therefore I want to be with them.

Ive gone to college to become the smartest man in a hick town.

Money and misery aint my bag

Why don't you man up and buy some ethereum then?

Woah ITT angry teens

You are a fucking piece of shit. Once they'll die you'll kill yourself out of regret. Have mercy and recognition towards them.

keep believing in yourself, that's the way to do it. once you've done it they'll come back saying uh I'm proud of you. Tasteful vengeance :)

It's good to keep your family close, but not have their noses in your affairs. Gotta keep some distance because sometimes being a "closely knit family" can be an insane challenge once shit hits the fan (somebody dies, divorce, etc).

My brother has been my best friend since birth but in the past years he's been a fucking drug addict, fucking up responsibilities, putting up lots of weight on my mom and I because he cannot manage his own shit. Now he found some bimbo in Cuba and decided to mary her in 25 days from today. He told me yesterday. Now he's pissed as fuck at me because I can't go I have work and personal responsibilities to attend. Now he told my mom I have a mental disorder and that they should do something about me. WTF Now I realized that I need to maintain distance and don't leave his crazy impulsive behaviors affect my own life. Pretty hard to apply though...

Sometimes family is wonderful, not always ;-)

Listening to my dad's bad advice, he's too afraid to take risks

>You are a fucking piece of shit. Once they'll die you'll kill yourself out of regret. Have mercy and recognition towards them.
Shill out dude, I was implying getting rich from inheritance. I currently have no need for tons of money and rather have my parents around, I earn my own money just fine.

Nope!

You are already shooting yourself in the foot with the first shitpost OP.

Overcomming obstacles and being held accountable are litterally getting rich 101.

Im crippled. Walking hurts.

Debt to my ears.

Have to buy used personal finance books or work a 2nd job for learning materials.

Invest in a dump trucking business and work 100 hours a week for free till it fails.

Invest in a 2nd house and rent it at a loss and get to fix the fucking toilet tonight AFTER WORKING MY DAILY 10 HOUR M-F!!!

Written off half of my family as poor needy faggots and theives.

0 fucks given.

With reduced autism and more dare i say it hustling my shit will be fixed soon and i'll keep it up until Dobby is a free elf.

The only one standing in your way is u OP!

Now, go find a mirror. Look that retarded cocksucker in the eye and tell him to fuck himself. He's a normie faggot. You can't just coast through life. U gotta grab that bitch by the haunches and h-hump it into submission.

Dont be a bitch.

Make life your bitch.
Diagnosed crippling depression and anxiety checking in btw.

I wanted to die every second of every day until i forced myself to understand my disease and actively do ANYTHING i need to be happy.

Good luck OP. And other anons. Keep on rollin baby.

>You need to seem like you've always had money and manners, seem as if you were properly brought up, to network with the right people.
No, you don't.

Pretty good shit here. Sorry you parents are faggots.

Mine are the work harders.

They tried but were ass backwards in teaching us about money. Now at 30 i have to learn to walk again.

Finally made it to midle class working hard tho. Got money for bills and occasionally take the wife out.

Things are good but i wanna be rich.

KEK. Mine told me buying a limo was stupid. How the fuck can being near debt free. Owning 2 houses while working on a 3rd. And using my christmas bonus to buy a learning project car to build my dream truck stupid? Nb4 muh leverage. I am. Dont feel like typing it all out. And i need a winter project before i go crazy.

Im a fucking adult. If i wanna limo with a big block and my wife doesnt care then i will buy a limo with a big block dammit!

Lol. He probably just worried im being a dumbass tho.

Then again now he gets to rebuild a carbeurator so maybe he was right.

Kek

Topkek.

700+ today.

Like 1.5 mill from $100 investment.

I hate the shillcoiners but fucking hell

Lol. What kinda job u after?

Rofl. A C average n a juco and u can rule my rural kansan city.

Money is fo sho in my future tho.

My buddy swore off his drug addicted brother who os also my friend.

Sucks m8.

Good luck

700 bitcoins from Zcash?

>circumstances
I feel compelled to jerk off at least 3 times a day.

I mean ultimately I guess the decision to put up with it is mine, but my mother currently can't afford her living situation. I live with her and help her with the bills. She is in a house she can't afford and keeps buying things she can't afford and making stupid financial decisions in general. Any time I suggest me moving out she panics and begs me not to. I don't really like living here and it bums me out in general.

It's hard to watch. She is pretty depressed and drinks a lot. I'm not much better and also probably drink more than I should. She breaks down crying pretty regularly because I think she feels bad that she is unable to support herself. I'm afraid to leave her alone by herself more than anything. I would say that's my biggest problem right now.

Also when I was younger and my mom was still married things were pretty tense around the house. My stepdad was abusive and could be set off for no reason. I think in general I just learned to be a pushover from this because I was afraid of setting him off.

It's honestly the culmination of several years worth of events that I feel like have made me a mess now.

I realize there's not much I can do about these things now other than try to work through the present issues they have caused.

I don't like to blame my problems on other people, but at the same time I believe it's important to acknowledge the root of the problem so you can work to fix it.

I don't think these things are preventing me from being a millionaire. I've done pretty well so far, with a college degree and stable career. I guess I'm just really unhappy and it feels like there is nothing I can do to resolve it.

I just don't know anymore Veeky Forums.

You inspire me user

The game is if I break the curse, I get rich because everyone in the game is in debt to me. I've already obviously conquered the curse, that means I'm doomed to break it eventually.
Story of a bond.

If you're stuck in the underground and in debt then you're in trouble a long time coming. I'm not sure what the cost of missing your call is, I'm guessing it's getting shot.

Anyone here think spite is gonna get them very far?
I think the consequences are under-rated.
There are files in the game, right?
Keep it up guys, it's only the armageddon squad who's waiting to close the curtains and burn down the venue.

Am I in trouble? Hahaaha
What can you do?

U the fuckin man user. Ty for this post.

Keep fighting u niggers. Suck it up and persevere.

Relevant:
warosu.org/biz/thread/1515048#p1515724

Too bad this archive doesn't show IDs, so it's a bit confusing.

Do height stretches

If only I had this much pain to fuel me.

He must be mentally ill.

5'4"

Just stop being a bitch. Your height only matters if you're applying for wagecuck jobs, it does t matter if you're self employed.

You do know she's being selfish and holding you back?
You do understand that the longer you stay the worse it get for both of you?
It's a sunk cost.
I did the same for two years then hoped the duck out of there. She then accused me of betraying her, being ungrateful for all the gifts she (couldn't afford to) bought me (which I sold and snuck money back in to her purse).
But here I am three years on doing great, so great that I can actually help her in a meaningful way, by getting her a "Guardian of the State". She no longer has control over her finances, the Guardian and I do. And you know what? She's never been happier, healthier or more financially secure.
It feels disgusting having to treat you own mother like a teenager with regards to money, but I don't want her to be homeless (and thus forced to live with me until she dies) or in hospital again.

Thanks for the kind words

I see, sorry about that then

Bump

>live in a 1 story house
>find out my parents could've bought the 2 story house next door 20 years ago for the same price as ours
>but they didn't because they "didn't like the ceiling"
>the house next door is worth 3 times as much as ours now

yeah