/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1166 - "Secret butt fun" edition.

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-november/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
7th - Bam
8th - Alli
9th - Pango
10th - Rodney
11th - Mac

>Events
November - Mushroom season
November - Harvest furniture

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Neigbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/74517459?page=1.
discord.gg/SFRZrhu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for best Uchi

2nd for all villagrs are good

>went to target thinking I would buy into the amiibo meme
>they're selling amiibo festival w/ isabelle and digby for $20
>look on the back
>minigames require ADDITIONAL amiibo cards sold separately

I'm so glad this animal crossing amiibo shit bombed like it did.
i still bought an isabellei don't even have an amiibo reader

How do I into beating Puzzle League. I feel like I can't build enough approval in the pre-puzzles for the Garbage Blocks+2:00 minute timer level

Amiibo Festival comes with three (exclusive) cards.
But yeah, it bombed hard. All of the AC amiibo stuff is on clearance near me, at Target and GameStop.

Also, the reader comes in a bundle with HHD, if you don't have that game yet.

I almost bought the AF Isabelle/Digby bundle at Wal-mart for $20, but I wanted a Ganondorf amiibo instead for the Ganon villager.

Wal-mart had like 30 copies of the bundle on display.

I want to protect this smile.

Is anyone here familiar with selling cards? I want to sell some of my extras/amiibo cards I don't want on ebay, but I'm not sure what the best/cheapest way to ship them is, or how much it costs.

I want to get a hard sleeve to ship it, I know that much, but that's about it.

What are the dice numbers and the rock-paper-scissors on each Amiibo card for?

amiibo fest minigames

So I haven't played this game in a long time. Is that new update worth getting back into the game if I don't have/not interested in amiibo stuff?

At least/around 700 new furniture, 2 new minigames, daily "quests", HHD style redecorating, increased storage, some furniture interacts differently or can be set different (some furniture on dressers, hanging clothes on the wall, etc)... it's up to you whether or not that's worth it.

The update gets rid of theaccumulated weeds too.

Yes. You can still use the MEOWs to buy stuff from Harvey and occasional campers, or just exchange them at the post office for bells. Plus you can buy additional storage space and manipulate stuff in your house like in HHD. And there's several other minor improvements, lots of new furniture, and two new minigames.

>700 new furniture

is there really 700 new furniture? holy shit source

Will I get to see every NPC in the campground eventually, or are certain characters amiibo only?

Is it even possible to order a 3DS or WiiU from the campground without amiibos?

After googling for answers, I came across this gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/74517459?page=1. They have a list of furniture from datamining, but I'm not sure how accurate or reliable it is.

Alright then, I might get back into it then. I was missing the comfiness of this game anyways and I just didn't go back sooner due to how repetitive it got for me toward the end.

Why are uchis shit?

like 85% of them are terribly designed
the personality itself is decent imo

This. For their tomboyish personality, most of them are ugly af.

They're not completely shit. They have lively personalities that make them pretty fun to have around. Trouble is that most of them have pretty poor designs. Out of all of them, the only one I can genuinely say I like is Cherry.

But you didn't post Tammy, the actual best uchi?

That's not cherry

>Flat-Screen TVs, huge speaker radios, and more can all be put on tables now

Can't wait for Pokémon to take these idiots away.

I miss my Uchis.

She's cute but this is all I can think about when I look at her

That depends: does she wear pants or not?

See .

Now you have something to think about.

yes she does

tfw no good pictures of Pashmina

But Pashmina is also good Uchi, r-right?

I'm not a furry, so that's not much of a distraction, but now I'm just going to vaguely wonder if her hole on the other end is misplaced too.

>You can put a fucking giant flat-screen TV on a table
>YOU CAN'T PUT A TINY WATERMELON ON A TABLE
WHAT THE FUCK, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I JUST HAVE A TINY FUCKING WATERMELON ON THE FLOOR?

Here's Cherry.

I'll take one or two sketch requests

that is adorable

One of the better looking goats.

Sketch of Stinky, please?

Marina and sprinkle on a date while wearing matching lolita dresses and eating ice cream

Personality swap: Skye but as uchi.

There's no good Willow art.
Do willow pls.

Hey, Loki! Thanks for drawing that Tammy art I used just before, it's adorable.

Could I get a Wart Jr., please? I'm so excited to finally get him back.

cherry is not male get that shit out of my sight

Alright I'll give it a shot

>Wart Jr.
>excited
Why tho
thanks, seeing my old requests get reposted is always nice. i'll try to get to your request before i pass out tonight

Maybe draw my character?

>HHD furniture (364 items)

ughhh.. what? there are like 20 HHD items I thought?

There are 20 Giant pieces of furniture from linking your HHD save. Maybe you're thinking of that?

You're thinking of just the giant items. HHD included a ton of furniture, which was added via the campsite.

There are 20 giant HHD items you get for linking the game to your HHD save data, and they can always be ordered from the shop.
The rest are all the other items that were previously exclusive to HHD, like Isabelle's scooter, the company car, the decorative foods, and more.

Oh okay, yeah I was thinking about the giant items.

Thank you!

And something about him just really appeals to me. I don't think he's a special cranky villager but he's somehow more lovable than the other ones I've had.

It's TPDATS, by the way.

New Leaf's netcode is so fucking trash.
>joining or exiting an existing game session takes 30 seconds, regardless of network latency
>keeping a speech bubble or dialog open prevents anyone from leaving or entering

Remember how you could trap people on the online island by keeping your inventory open when they tried to leave?

Instead of fixing their netcode in the update, nintendo just added an "emergency exit" button to prevent island trolling.

They fixed the Net Glitch? What in the fuck? That was so fun. Why would they remove that?

Also, how soon can I get access to the new storeroom? I burned my town down for the update.

So I have two quests that were supposed to expire today (it says "monday morning" and it's 8:03 AM here) but they are still here... wth?

You get the option to get a store room after you build the second story in your house.

Sometimes they would start a tour to prevent people from leaving. Does this prevent that?

They expire at 6 AM, when it officially rolls over into the next day.

So where do you get the 3ds and Wii u furniture?

I don't own the villager amiibo

It's monday, way past 6AM. The quest say it expire on monday morning.

You can get them from fortune cookies.

Wait one of them changed... I didn't notice because one of them is the exact same... rhaa and I can't fulfill it.
Also is it normal that the two last ones always expire the week after?

You can either get em from what said, or you can vists somebodies town who has an amiibo and summoned it to the campground to order one.

Speaking of which, I'm hosting either Villager or Isabelle tonight, add me and I'll direct you to the campground for free but its a new town so donations would be appreciated.

Seems so. Two daily tasks and two weekly tasks. The two daily tasks are worth 1 and 2 MEOWs, and the two weeklies are worth 3 MEOWs each.

i'd like in on this. i'll bring shinies.

Aight, most likely villager for a bit, and then isabelle later, I'll add you now

>now I'm just going to vaguely wonder if her hole on the other end is misplaced too
...What?

I was joking that if I were to shift my thoughts from about her mouth being on her cheek to thinking about her butt I just end up thinking about a different orifice of hers being on her "cheek". It was a kind of vulgar joke.

Here you go!

Oh.

Nice.

Super cute! I like how this came out a lot.

yo can you add me when it is time for isabelle?

get that shit outta here

>tfw fourth thread
>tfw the official™ discord still isn't in the op
discord.gg/SFRZrhu

seriously?

Stop shitposting. This general will never have a Discord, because the past has proven it to be a horrible idea over and over.

reported

We are different people right now. And if you think about it's actually a good idea

It's a fucking horrible idea, and taking all game discussion away from the threads to private chatrooms where people will ERP and then bring the drama back to the threads will always been a fucking horrible idea.

how does the new update affect powersaves?
does it work or not work now?

Good taste, best local tsundere in my town

All old codes are broken, they have a small section for updated codes.

It's not like it's private, the link does not expire and anyone can join

It's time for Isabelle! Add me and you can come over to order your items.
Added

You're a fucking newfag to this general if you honestly think this shit hasn't been done before. It's happened like 7 fucking times, and it's always been a huge bomb. Get that shit out of here. Just talk in the fucking threads.

can you do a sketch of ankha as a surgeon in a operating room?

oh my, I checked their site and it doesn't list the distinction between what works and what doesn't

do you know what the updated coders were?

Its literally just a bell code and meow coupons last i checked.

if it keeps not being in the OP, perhaps the logical conclusion is that it's unwanted.

discord a shit

Can i come too user?

The 100 people in the Discord seems to have a different opinion

I'm really torn between keeping my ACNL town of three years or if I want to restart.
it is a tricky decision because I know I'll probably stop playing in like a month. Just needed to blog my thoughs somewhere

thank you, I haven't updated my game yet because of the powersave thing was at the back of my mind
I'm glad powersaves is resolving so quickly on the new update

Of course, I was waiting for cheren to add me back, I'll open the town now.