pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Legion is shit.

>Neo cuck wow
Cue on your cuckshed, never talk
>Aryan's, white natsoc nigger hunter kike genociding aryan old-wow IE aryan-nilla
"SIeg heil, my fellow neo-nazis, the power of the fuhrer empowers us! HEIL HITLER!"
"HEIL HITLER 14//88!!!!"
Discuss the pride and ubermensch power of aryan white folk with my fellow aryan volk in a natsoc white empowered anti-negro game

GET FUCKING READY FOR NOST2.0 THE NIGGER RETAIL GENOCIDE STARTS TODAY!!!
KIKE BLIZZARD WILL BE GASED!!!

REJOICE IN ARYAN PRIDE FELLOW NOSTGODS!!!!! THE KIKE BEAST HAS BEEN SLAIN!!! BTFO NO LONGEEEER!!!

hey guys can we have some good discussion and all get along in this thread unlike that last few?

:) thanks!

Just wanted to make sure everyone is remembering The Sunwell.

This was the worst catastrophe in the history of ever so please just keep it in the back of your mind as you go about your day. 90% of my people were killed. Thank you.

You're shit.

>remember it but please don't remember it

Aside from the big DPS, is WW fun to play for AoE (M+ etc)? It seems like it'd be annoying keeping that debuff up on each mob while most other classes just cleave them or don't need a debuff up for optimal damage.

Can someone teach me how to be a good firemage so I don't end up like nainsell?

>start leveling my 100 demo lock
>have no idea what I'm doing
>icy veins has like 4 different rotations depending on talent build
>talent build section might as well just say "whatever"
So is demo a hard rotation or am I just fooling myself? Feel like I should just level my hunter or druid

play destro, also what the fuck is with these captchas making me draw shit

Lock demono is the fattest DPS.
The rotation is tricky, but once you get it (with the proper talents and perks) its piss easy.
I do better than a frost with 20 more ilvl than me. But thats when I get accepted in a mythic. 845 ilvl and I get denied MM0 and +2s, this is just pure shit.

Icy veins is garbage.
You are not playing demo until you get 30% haste. Talent choices in demo are actually very rigid. If you want to level as demo I would suggest 1331122.
Rotation isn't really that hard either.
I was pulling 2.1 million on the first pull of the +11 maw I did where we pulled all the trash up to the first boss.

this new water mount from dmf is pretty cool

That much AoE with demo? explain

>

>heroic parses

>world quests and emissionary cache keeps giving me off spec shit
What the fuck is this
Can't they make it so you get gear only for the spec you're set to if you want it that way? So annoying. I mean mythic+ is best gearing but you do at least some world quests when you're gearing up/for a legendary

Demo is worst at killing enemies with low hp or cleaving spread out mobs. Demo excels in single target damage and big aoe pulls. Demo scales exponentially the more mobs there are.
I wasn't even using all my aoe talents (darkglare). WW monk could only pull 1.4 million.

>Legendary of viability and free 15% DPS
Honestly if my 2nd leg isnt Bracers I'll just reroll, there's just no point in playing that garbage spec

Whats the hunter class mount look like?
If its not a giant eagle I'm gonna be enormously mad.

>no water breathing
>can't use it in combat
it's shit

AAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

dont care about using it, just looks cool

Grats on your spook skelehorse.

looked it up myself.... and what the everloving fuck is this?

is demo fun?

doggo riding a doggo

>26 posts in an hour

the dream is ded boys, legion is kill

TROLL BUTTS

I tanked nightbane for 14% of his hp after our tank died. I can also solo pretty much every world elite. I've also soloed dungeon bosses on heroic.
I like the rotation even though a lot of people seem to hate it, but I have 41% haste.

disgusting

please respond

it's not fair

Why does a retard like this get the bracers and I all I get is fucking Sephuz?

g-guys blizzard won't finish at 7.2 right?

i-i mean, nighthold and tomb of sargeras, what else is there to beat?

Ny'alotha expansion when

what's the most """FUN""" melee and ranged dps specs

i mean they already said 7.3 was going to argus so i would guess that

It's also nice being told I can stand in volcanic plume if I want to by healers.
Before the survivability nerf to warlocks I was able to tank four charges from mythic ursoc in a row.

you have 4 hard-hitting spells that all deal aoe damage and significant enough damage to be used in a singletarget rotation. it's pretty fun. plus an aoe stun.

by far one of the best melee classes for mythic plus, if not the best

Didn't you hear?

in 7.3 we are counter invading Argus to defeat Sargeras and his true overlords the Insidious FEL-TROLLS MON

>got Survival bracers on my Hunter alt that had been 110 for less than a day
>still no bracers on my DK that I have 22 days played at level 110 on

enhance shaman, fire mage

fuck man that's a relief

thank you guys
unless you're memeing me

>That feel when you roll 885 pants with a socket off Evil Tree
>Cenarius then drops Roots of Syladrissl in the same raid

fuck you blizzard THEY ARE NOT EVEN A DPS UPGRADE

I unironically want more troll shit. I don't care if it's gotten to almost comedic levels of "Trolls are always fucking something up", their aesthetic is cool, their armor stuff is almost always pretty cool and their locations are usually cool.

Same

Although I am the kind of person who has three female trolls to 100

i would imagine 7.3 would be going to argus, establishing a foothold, with 1 last raid tier, next expac after 7.3 will be the rest of argus

>next expac after 7.3 will be the rest of argus
This is disgusting

I can't see Argus having the variety of visual content that the Broken Isles had considering how long the Legion has been there

Besides, what would we be taking in 7.3 if we are going to be spending a entire expansion there? Its like if Cataclysm took place in a revamped Northrend

i meant spinning crane kick, I really hate that spell but it's what you use in AoE right? don't you need to tab target a bunch to put a debuff on each one for SCK or do your aoe abilities put the debuff on them as well?

Hey guys just got this trinket on my resto druid is it any good?

Next expansion is going to be a Wrath rehash just like Legion is a TBC rehash.

Shadow Priest for surrender to madness memes especially in Xavius
Windwalker because it has the most interesting and varied rotation especially with serenity
Rogue is also kind of fun but a bit repetitive

Arms warrior is the least fun from my experience.

Except Legion is actually good so far.

>Except Legion is actually good so far.

I'll hold judgment until Nighthold is released. Thus far Emerald Nightmare might be the worst raid Blizzard has done since Dragon Soul.

nah im sure they will wait until after the next to do a wrath rehash, im fairly certain we wont be killing sargeras this xpac

I'm sure there is a break point where move debuffs is no longer useful compared to just casting Fists and Whirling Dragon punch.

>spriest
>amazing 5% of the time and garbage the rest
>fun
I don't follow.

Stack haste as high as you can,some mastery is nice too but don't be bothered about crit. Don't refuse gear that has crit but it's not too big a concern.

Use any of the first tier talents, I'd recommend Demonic Calling
Improved Dreadstalkers for raids. Implosion for dungeons
Whatever you want here
Hand of Doom always
Whatever you want here
Synergy
Demonbolt

Congrats you have your talents.

Empower>Doom>Dogs>Empower>Doomguard>Empower>Demonbolt until 4 shards>Hand of Gul'dan>Empower>Demonbolt until Dogs are off cd>Dogs>Empower, etc.

You cast hand at 4 stacks because doom could proc and then you're wasting shards. Cast dogs when it's off cdr ASAP.

Use demonwrath when moving. Enjoy.

you do but it's kind of your filler, the first things you want to do is use sotww, fists and then rsk so you can use the spinning punch shit, then you fill in with spinning kicks until those come back up

>Legion is a TBC rehash
That was WoD. Legion is Wotlk aesthetics and areas with TBC lore

so its a ... Wolvern?

Like what the fuck, eagle lodge, eagle weapons, eagle tier set, why do we not get a great eagle flying mount?

Kinda like how WoD was TBC aesthetics and areas with WC2 lore

the only problem i had with EN was xavius being a complete joke, im pretty sure guldan has a secret phase not listed in the journal so hopefully its tougher

doxd

SP has a pretty interesting and complex rotation and dying to bosses after blowing up the recount is fun and flavourful.

If you just want the best ranged DPS then just fucking roll a Mage because this is World of Warcraft and at any given time Mages will be top 3 ranged specs.

>still 2 months until Nighthold

Who the FUCK thought 4 months of Emerald Nightmare was a good idea?

New raid coming out tomorrow ya dingus.

? nighthold is in 6 weeks

trial of valor comes out tomorrow so have fun with that for a month, then only 1 more of waiting

Coming back to this game for Legion, what's the least autistic horde channer guild?

?

Blizzard said Nighthold won't be released until 2017 you fucking idiot

woooo 3 rehashed dungeon bosses I'm so excited!

you could always just unsub til nighthold if you want

>demo
>stack mastery
>demonic calling at 15% haste
>synergy for leveling
>doom could "proc"
>rotation incorrect on many levels
Stop.

>pretends there's even half as much content in retail as in nilla

>do some stupid quest involving talking monkeys
>a troll hunter NPC that lost both his eyes, his rifle and his pet follows you around while you try to find those things
>at the end of the questline he lays down on the ground clutching to his dead pet and dies

vanilla is a completed game, legion still has content in development

only of them isn't a dungeon boss and Helya's fight is nothing like the dungeon one.

h*ck off, retard

>vanilla is a completed game

Silithus says hi

and it still has 0 content

not even a point in arguing with a nostcuck, ill just be glad once your new shiny server gets shutdown and you come crawling to blizz for them to make you one, only to be denied and the cycle continues

Why does Blood suck so much dick? Why is Frost shit for single target? Will DKs ever be good this expansion? How do I get into fucking raid to finish these fucking EN quests and gear up a little bit?Why is the RNG so insane this expac? Why does Sindy have a 5 minute cooldown?

uninstall stupid pussy tranny retarded faggot

knew it
mad af plebbitor with shit opinions who posts the word nostcuck 100 times a thread

how about you make me, cocksucker

>Reading comprehension I said mastery is fine not to stack mastery, it's right there in black and white
>Doom does indeed overlap and without an addon there's no way for user to keep track of it with hand of doom refreshing it
>Feel free to correct the rotation

As for your comments about leveling. It's fucking leveling, he could do it naked with the artifact, with no talents and he'd do it fine thanks to the pet, come on now.

retail $hill

>people are still this mad about Nost
I plan to play both retail and new Nost. Letting yourself get baited too easily

point still stands

Tell that to Silithus and the Eranikus questline that I sacrificed my Sunken Temple trinket to experience.

not really mad, it just gets annoying as fuck when they come to a games general they have no interest in, didnt wow private servers have their own?

>all these shitters who were never good enough to clear vanilla content want to play the game now that they're less retarded

Why are you suggesting to get the worst stat?

there's no point
you're a puppet shill with no opinions of any value

>Mastery is worse than crit and even vers for Demo

And this is when I stop replying to a troll. Post your character / item level because I honestly don't believe that you're higher than 850

here you go lil nigga
Mastery is your worst stat as all of your aoe damage will come from things totally unaffected by mastery, most notably doom and implosion.
Single target all secondary stats aside from haste are pretty close, with mastery still being the worst.

now post ur cenarius kill.....

healing karazhan is so fucking stressful

the gear just isn't worth it

Your backpedaling amuses me.

ur cenarius kill.....