meme

OTP coming through.

Jamison Fawkes!

>SEXTUPLE KILL
>TEAM KILL
Post yfw

Will this be Sombra's cute spray?

new hero

becomes more and more powerful as their HP dwindles down, basic gameplay is to keep them at critical health to get the buffs but play safely enough to not get insta-gibbed

basically a super high risk-high reward hero

nth for best hero

>Cutest and best girl

>pol

RELAJATE

So like a glass cannon Hulk?

>character slowly grows stronger, bigger, angrier.

>things that should be done to mei

make her talk longer before actually throwing ult, like hanzo, dont care make it instant freeze its just stupid she just says "bunjo" and already the shit is doing the freeze and even if u are flying in air u are still freezing like why?? nice fucking quality game blizzard, gotta love it when im double jump in the air but still get hit by reinhardts ulti nice fkn logic btw

make ice block breakable, make it instant heal or whatever to compensate

If you kill someone, then use your character's voice line right after, they hear it in the replay cam, right?

I'm trying to choose a Mei line for this, assuming that's how it works.

>qp
>Genji
>enemy team is all mei
kill me.

Yes, that's how it works.
t. got ahoga'd by a teabagging Genji

yes

lol genji players

>implying genji wouldn't

There's no Shallow Grave or False Promise in Overwatch so it would be completely useless.

>Watches a Ryujehong VoD once

Thanks Captain Obvious. What would we do without you?

>want to bully korean tryhards
>but that means teaming up with indos/malays/chinks

please president trump, just drop more than just a couple nukes on the philippines already

genji counters mei retard U ddos her face with shurikens and when ur about to freeze u dash away / through her easy and she just builds more walls for you to parkour on and u can climb on her ice block and land 3 shurikens in head when she comes out

>he thinks mei is a threat to genji let alone a counter

Genji is one of the only characters Mei isn't a pain in the ass for

Way to reveal your shitter rank

get fucked genji players
hope you enjoy big mexican titties coming your way next patch

did you even read his post?
he mentioned double jumping.

?
look at the post above you, you dumb stupid LYING KIKE JEW FUCK. how did ur grandparents survive the concentration camps?? rats manage to survive any environment

>double jump in the air
Way to reveal your inability to read.

Sombra is going to rape competitive play and make it even more stale, let me tell you why.

She's only going to replace McCree and we are going to go back to a flanker meta of the two dps being Genji and Sombra.

Ana is going to become even more meta because now there will be even less ways to counter a genji ult.

Sombra's ult looks depressingly easy to hit a team with and it doesn't matter if she dies after the time she uses it.

We are going to go back to an offence always wins metagame because its going to revolve around Sombra suiciding into the enemy team to ult and block their ults while a nanoboosted Genji sweeps into your team and ults and wipes without anyone being able to counter-ult.

TL;DR, Sombra is going to be hilariously fun but hilariously broken as well in any decent elo.

Im actually 3612 but I haven't taken a picture of it, so I at least "kind of" know what im talking about

>tfw you hook a double jumping Genji during his ult and kill him

Is there a better feeling?

putting him to sleep and tbagging him

Korea!

>tracers voice actress is actually british

Huh. I thought it was a fake accent.

will get nerfed fast lmao
tfw u play stupid broken hero that needs fixing cuz its gay and inconsitent

not like ANY of the metas so far have been fun or balanced

Torbjorn ''Hard worker'' Lindholm.

Reminder to always Thank your fellow Torb that risks his life to create an armor pack just for YOU.

He works hard.

>that pic
user NO

>that pic

Is that who I think it is?

10/10

>The Michelin man is a Korean..

If they were balancing Sombra to a Pharah-level standard

>30 round clip
>11 second cooldown on translocate
>energy system on cloak, 1 second cooldown after use delaying recharge, 4 second total duration, 10 seconds to fully recharge
>Ult has a 1.5 second windup where Sombra is immobile while shouting
>Hacking, and vision through walls on

reminds me that one time in quick play some kiddo was learning genji on my team i also picked genji because i play torbjorn on offense only so he got sleep darted by ana and i saw him from a mile away and with my amazing quick thinking i dashed to him the ana was approaching him for an easy kill and there i appeared at my shimada brother with deflect ready and got that stupid sand niggress to kill herself

it was a pretty nice moment yet again i had to compliment and congratulate myself because nobody else does these things

Remember when people were in denial about this

new hero

transgender muslim convert demiqueer with neon pink/blue hair

ok thats it

i don't get it

>be streetpig
>jump into point
>start vaping as last resort

>somehow three people firing at me cant finish me off

t. genji I hooked and killed

why so angry?

did they not deliver you a true american patriot you so much wanted?

night time /owg/ is supposed to be good, what went wrong?

It's ok she lived happily with her daughter later remember.

hahaha

;_;

>character slowly grows stronger, bigger, angrier.
MAXIMUM POWER

Ignore it, it's a really fucking shit doujin

SOMBRALALALALALALA

epic black hacker girl

oh, i thought it was an interesting manga, like she died, not really interested now

>Sombra releases
>she's waiting on the point
>she hacks you from behind
>unloads 60rd into your head
>you survive and go for the health pack, intent on picking it up and running back to the point
>she's already hacked it
>she kills you

Stay mad /pol/ shitter

lol the upcoming lgbt shit will be the first in all of blizzards games. yes there were "humorous" remarks and easter eggs like the cataclysm quest in wow but those doesnt count because its not lore.

until now blizz was the only big game company without gay faggotry in their games.

press f to pay respects, rip lol. 9/11 forever columbine shooting

#empowered #Independent #ItsHerTurn #LatinX #DisneyPrincess sobmra skin when?

jesus christ, look at that arm.

>Sombra's kit is going to skullfuck Mercy
>Blizzard hasn't even acknowledged the fact that Mercy is completely outclassed at this point
>they're going to drop the global ult nerf without reworking hers first, rendering her even more useless
>the planned Ana nerfs won't even touch her status as the objectively-best single-target healer in the game
>even when/if they do finally address it it'll take months for anything to happen

Relajate, I'm not trying to keel youu.

Some retards were probably thinking a western developer would add a loli character to a game where you kill people. Dva is the closest thing you're gonna get pedos

sombra is hispanic you fuckign racist bigot nigger

can't wait for Doomfist so that ((they)) can finally implement interracial relationships into the game (Mercy x Doomfist)

good, mercy is such a basic bitch

Jesse Mccree is a lewd cowboy

You are making me sad user... stop it.
I mean, I like Ana but fuck, I don't want to play her and Lucio all the time.

Reminder the next hero will be based soundquake
doomfist wasn't even planned to be a hero at the start, it's gonna take a while

Jesse McCree is my husband.

any pros on that can help me figure why i lost

>soundquake
>lucio
lol

>Ana is going to become even more meta because now there will be even less ways to counter a genji ult.
does emp cancels nano boosted heros?

nope, nano boost still applied, just stops abilities

>Ana ults Genji
>Sombra drops ult
>Dragonblade
Can you even do anything against it?
Time to learn Genji, amirite?

I'm just going to play her on tuesday to see it for myself

then I'm going to quit.

no dash, and dash is pretty important with dragonblade

Long ass Q&A panel and still nobody asks why Roadhog's hook is so fucking broken and when they'll ever address it, but nope

>WHAT CHARACTERS ARE GAY HAHA

For fuck's sake. Just remove the other healers at this point.

noo, we need a cute girl hero next.

genji takes skill

this is like the fifth time this season where i suddenly get like a 15 game loss streak out of nowhere

>melee only
>in a game where everyone moves the same speed except 2 characters that move at like 10% faster
>wanting the pure cancer of a fast tank when winston and d.va already exist

I hope doomfist never comes out just to spite you now

tank with healing capabilities when

Boop

Bless blizz for giving us delicious orcs I can fap to

unless enemy Sombra drops the ult first

I mentioned this a few threads ago. He should have only his melee attack, a self-heal like Roadhog to maintain his Tank status, a leap (Winston) or charge (Reinhart) for closing the distance (although a simple sprint would work), and then a 'grapple' move that locks an opposing player into an animation. The grapple could be similar to Rein's charge, but that would be too obvious, or be a melee swing that grabs a player and throws them to the ground (stunning them) or throws them forward/away (that keeps them in a stunned animation, preventing them from shooting at you or others mid-flight).

>le junkrat holding lmb shooting grenades across the map while running out of spawn
>get a random kill
>its me

how about a hero that *identifies* as a girl?

isnt she much younger?

wrong they did address it in the q and a, they said they are working on it.

roadpig

The Q&A wasn't long
Someone did ask about hook

Does Sombra's ult cancel other ults? Like lets say Sombra ults and Reinhardt gets caught in EMP, can he not use earthshatter for that period of time?

Weren't they on some shit about wanting to make the game LESS ult-focused last month?

I mean heal other people not yourself

THAT IS NOT OK.