calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yes
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/
----
Focus on learning and making gains as opposed to waving your internet-dicks around and maybe you wont be a bunch of buy-high-sell-low [insert annoying misused word]
---
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=2016-senate-forecast
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck all of you.

I hope you all lose your money

$UVXY ma nigga

Im already ahead of you, senpai. Today is a red day.

The market has been a bloodbath because of the uncertainty in this election and people are scared.

Good time to buy bluechip dips if you ask me.

I feel like im the fucking market killer. I purchase a low volatility blue chip stock that has a good earnings report, and it just fucking crashes. Dear god, im going to drive the entire economy into the next fucking depression.

yeah, you should put everything you have on SPY maybe even take out a loan on everything you own.

when do I buy AYY-MD?

it seems to be wiping the floor right now.

Will $NSPR make another run today? Its following a similar pattern to its earlier two runs

Perfect op pic since she's screwing 90% of the user's here

Anyone watching amrs?
it's at 1.06, up 5 cents a share for me. Is it going up after the announcement tomorrow?

Inb4 twer

Dont buy AYYMD.

>not shorting the market

Made 20% today.

I am too, if anyone needs any stock to go down just let me know and Ill just buy it and it'll crash instantly.

ITS A RED DAY, FEELING REAL BLUE, MY SOUL TURNS GREY, AS IM THE REAL FOOL

OOOOOOHHHH

ITS A REAL RED DAY

Help, im slipping into the twilight zone!

This place is a madhouse! Feels like being cloned!

My beacon's been moved under moon and star!

Where am I to go now that all of my stocks are red??

>tfw there will never be another STEM

Nice triples

How long do I hold?

until drumpf is elected

Yes my son, your stocks are red
Like your capital cow is bled
But dont let these numbers make you feel dumb
Because if you hold, the pain has just begun

So how many other red days will there be until the election is over

Wall Street and Soros back Clinton

she goes down, stocks go down

SKLN making moves

It's the election. There is a market wide low right now

LBTR GOING TO MOON TOMORROW

TODAY WAS ONLY THE ENGINES FIRING

I'M ALL IN

user what do I short today

Today sucks bros

How can i short the dollar on robinhood

it will

last chance to buy amrs before its announcement tomorrow

I came, I saw a wall of text and then before I left, I said Trump2016

>sony
>pfizer
the 90's callec, they want their stocks back

>UGAZ dying

it's time

to become the dip

>watches wolf of wall street.

>all red
Do you think that it's partly because of Clinton losing now being a bigger possibility?

Gonna wait one more day and probably just sell everything off until the election is over.

dips for dayzzzzz bois
use it to your advantage

life

this this

prices will be back to normal in 7 months regardless of who wins.

INST looks like it's on the ris

too high for a solid buy. for me at least

>tfw green today
Went all in on AMRS. Gonna be rich lads.

If Clinton wins (and statistically she probably will), the market is going to literally fucking skyrocket. They're skittish now because if Trump gets in who knows what he'll do

The great $JAZZ is trading at obscenely low levels for anyone that has enough money to buy a few shares. At $100 it's an actual steal.

I don't know about that, even Obama is dropping Clinton now.

>and statistically she probably will

These are all the stocks that look like they are at a dip right now
INST
GLT
PBI
PACD
TDW
Probably going all in on AYR

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=2016-senate-forecast

I mean I know it's fun to pretend to love a degenerate on a Cambodian twig collecting forum but in reality he's gonna lose

Trump will probobly have a massive effect on pretty much anything military for medium to long term investing and pretty much everything from energy and construction will be liquid gold for flash trading, just my 0.02 cents.

On the flipside, I think Clinton will cause the most unexpected volitility since her motives are not as out and the open thus less predictable to the small traders hitting up the non automated stocks most commonly ignored by large computer trading.

all in on PACD at 3.17

>Poll results aggregated from HuffPost Pollster, RealClearPolitics, polling firms and news reports.
Good job on picking source that handpicks polls that have been oversampling registered dems, women and 18-24 crowd for the past year.

if jnug dips below 13.30 im going balls deep

I would also pay special attention to ford, they have received a disproportionate amount of Media attention, this could blow in any direction.

>Clinton not boosting military
She's a warhawk. Wasn't Libya her idea? And she's already promised to start World War 3.

Valeant is going to the Cosmos, holy shit

what the actual fuck

My news in my country just said he is ahead in the polls and they are fucking commie tier.

What's tomorrows meme play?

already at 3.20

I feel like getting into robinhood at this time was a bad idea. But maybe after the election, everything will calm down so I can make some pocket change.

jnug/nugt

Forget the news, look at voting numbers.

My favorite saying "Without Idiots to compete against I would not be making money"

Trump is currently off to a strong start, in a nutshell.

trump already won. people have already started moving money

What were your losses/gainz Veeky Forums?

I've had better days

GOOOOOOLLD

GSS first thing for earnings.

>Invest in stocks that are going up
>Stocks immediately go down
>Invest in stocks thats have been beaten down
>Stocks immediately go down

Send help.

>tfw bought NSPR at 3.42 watched it become 3.75 then panic sold at 3.01

preach it senpai

Guise, I am thinking about investing all my savings 10k into stocks.

>how fucked am I?

Do your research or you'll be broke in a month

It better be a bluechip.

I wasnt gonna do memes, or else they will just be dreams.

I was thinking about playing AMD, NVDA, DUST, and NUGT.

I'm not sure if I wanna pull out or not.

You are not fucked until You come back here next month telling us You panic sold instead of "Fewf, I really avoided that by using a stoploss script."

Feel free throwing the scum who enter out but if they never give out invites they keep everyone out. Even those who actually care about learning the market.

>You come back here a month later after not panic selling ever.
>The daily 5% beatings are compounding.
>Bad news hits ever stock you own AFTER they have lost more then HALF of their value.
>You load the bullet into the gun.

> I wasn't gonna do memes
> AMD, NVDA, DUST, and NUGT

NVDA is perfectly fine but who knows how long this will hold. Sell if it goes sideways.

Do you guys have a stoploss set for all of your stocks?
How do you pick and choose what you are going to ride heavy losses with?

I never hold through Earning Report but i'm hoping AMRS treats me right tomorrow.

I hope it crashes.

I hope you know the difference between DUST and NUGT user

Check the charts, cup and handle don't lie. Gonna break the fuck open tomorrow.

they are inverses, I have been playing them using simulated trading.

IMGN

My best advice regarding using scripts to avoid losses and maximize gains is to just ghost several of the more popular places on the internet where You can get Your greedy hands on the scripts.

Its also very important to understand, You are not the only one who is using a Script the cherry on top of this cake is the fact that very rich entities can afford to place powerful computers very close to wallstreet, thus the trades those computers make will be a microsecond faster then everybody else, just fast enough to beat the slower internet connecting running the script somewhere in the suburbs.

Trading Forex/Stocks is hard work and I would not advise day trading or international trading markets for anybody who lacks a formal education, trust me, competing against millions of people like me who can make perfect snap decisions is not get rich quick sceme.

To me trading is all about statistics, win 6 lose 4

Don't forget to add a couple monthly dividend payers to your portfolio for income.

Heres a few over 10% dividend.
CEFL, MORL, DHY, WHLR, DHF, OAKS, ETJ, PSEC, ORC.

Please feel free to add to that list, looking for over 10% annual yield and monthly pay outs.

I fully believe Trump is getting elected. I have 2k to blow.

What's the hot MAGA meme?

Don't forget OXLC

99.9% losses

trump buys gold, you should buy gold.

>PTN

>TFW only bought 20 dollars worth at .51
God damn it. Still feels good but still wish I had went harder on it instead of just putting in beer money

muh nigga

went all in at .54 made up for all the loses and gain couple hundred if i sell at this price but i think it will go much higher since it went up to .80 not too long ago even without news.

>>>/sanders4president/

Clinton has a 30 year career behind her lol anyone with a modicum of political awareness can gauge her motives pretty easily.