FINAL FANTASY XIV general /xivg/

Patch 3.45 Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY&feature=youtu.be

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/hq1iFqR9 (embed) (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfPC6bfiwzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey hey hey, no males okay?

lala thighpussy

youtube.com/watch?v=pfPC6bfiwzI

*pulls out gun*
post male au ra and male elezen right now kiddo

Hey hey hey, no female characters played by males. Okay?

it's my night off tonight, wanna use mine?
oh wait, maintenance
that's too bad...

I want to marry an elezen~!

You know you can have sex as a virgin and not bleed, right?

Those are elves user. Elezen look nothing like that.

Hey, no faggots okay?

Yes, which is also something that bothers me when people in ERP put so much focus on bleeding from first time intercourse.

good night xiv if im lucky i wont wake up

same
see u on the other side friend

>wanting to marry a hideous giraffe freak

What about male (female) characters?

It just speaks of ignorance, you're not supposed to bleed when you have sex even if it's the first time. The hymen isn't a membrane that covers your hole, it's just skin that can be stretched. You just gotta be careful. It annoys me to no end when people are like "don't bleed too much nya".

t. someone who has never had sex and gets all their information from the internet

Haha, y-yeah who would wanna do that, right...

Looking to score some smack, PST.

knight of isghard seeking people who want to play the game, maybe ex and levelling roulette???

the stupid fishface is not invited, dw

Miqote looking for ERP

PST

THICCNESS MUST BE PURGED

What about them? Bleeding from orifices during intercourse is not ok regardless of gender, or hole. Unless it's periodblood it means walls tearing and pain.

You're the same guy who uses DA Dark Dance while Blood Price is up instead of waiting until BP falls off, and then whines that DRK "has no synergy", aren't you?

>kinda want to fanta to one of the two on the right
>love my current look too much (left)
>don't wanna put them as retainers
Is this what they call "suffering".
I'm scared if I take the plunge I'll become a fanta addict who only lives for their next gimmick.

send me a tell, Rheia Etsaetal

All of these are not good.

they're both pretty hideous to be honest my man

> those eyebrows
please no no no no
your current hyur is great and actually unique

Some of us like said giraffe freaks tyvm.

those are all trash

>boring generic badass man
>ugly trap
>ugly tranny
lol

If the woman is aroused enough she relaxes and is lubricated enough for the hymen to stretch without bleeding. It's not "skin" but it's not "broken" on first penetration just stretched.
source: vagina owner

>can't even visit Veeky Forums without being reminded that my cock was mutilated at birth
I just want to die at this point. I've never been this depressed in my life, and it's not like I was ever particularly happy

Don't do that.
Is the middle one supposed to be Rock Lee.

No wonder you look like you're about to kill yourself.

Imagine all the fun your foreskin has been having all these years since they relieved it of having to be attached to a useless flap of skin like you.

They're cute. I would absolutely love to.

>that elezen
kiss me ziggy stardust take me away I'm ready
I love him

It baffles me how some DRK can't wait until the stun effects from Holyspam run out to activate BP. It's like 10 seconds of Holybomb before the mob becomes immune to stun.

Seconding this.

What do you think of Elk stalking you for months?

What a cute healy...

Always allowed.

I am useless

sane

>activate BP

>that hyur
I can't wait for SAM.

That's not true. I can figure out a use for you.

i meant same

what's a bp?

Thanks for the input.

t. femcat/lizard no.10845

Nope.

mommy elzn

Fuck you I didn't mean that you degenerate shit

{Blood Price}

a punching bag maybe

(Savage)

For some reason certain classes just seem to be overwhelmingly populated by people who can't think even a little bit.

Like how 95% of the Ninjas you run into in the DF will do only single-target attacks even on like a 6-10 enemy pull, most Dark Knights you run into will start popping cooldowns in the most obviously counterproductive way possible, and then act flummoxed when it turns out that they don't work as well as they'd like.

I am a fledgling DRK, please explain what you mean.

my dog just died

You'll find a purpose in life.
Like Shield Bash.

Popping Dark Mind for physical enemies, or Dark Dance for magical ones, running out of MP because they're not using cooldowns to drop Grit and activate Blood Weapon, or just not having enough MP in general.

DRK's best AoE mitigation is their selfhealing, which takes a bit of practice and skill.

get a c@ next time.
i'm sorry.

hey I ordered daddy elezen you bastard I can't dip this in ketchup

>they will never have those proportions in game
you might as well off yourself m8

No its rheia Etsaetal

They're interesting character designs, but they're all ugly.

>skill
There's that word again.

>tfw no cute motherly elezen who will bury your face into her oppai tits
Might as well just die now familia.

Basically just "Don't use Blood Price when something is going on that's going to reduce the number of hits you take".

If a WHM is spamming Holy, enemies are going to be stunned for most of a good 8-10 seconds or so, so wait until they're stun-immune before you use it.

If you want to use Dark Arts with Dark Dance for the evasion effect (which is questionable to begin with but hey, your sub your rules), then wait until after Blood Price is gone before you pop it, so that those dodges aren't costing you MP.

If you have a brain, then both of these things probably sound obvious and stupid, but there's legitimately a pretty big portion of the FFXIV userbase that thinks "Dark Knight is a poorly designed class because DA Dark Dance makes me miss MP from Blood Price" and "Dark Knight works poorly with WHM healers because your Blood Price always gets wasted by their Holy stuns".

When tanking trash mob (unless there's a WHM in the party) You activate BP and spam AoE. When BP effect is over, you DA+DD which gives you evasion, mitigating a lot of damage that way. You can also do a DA+DP to blind the enemy, for more mitigation. Once those effects are gone, BP should be up again.

Your MP bar should always be between 30-70%. Dipping below 30% means you always have enough for a DA+DM for a tankbuster, or reactivating Grit.

rest in peace doggo

>Ninjas you run into in the DF will do only single-target attacks even on like a 6-10 enemy pull
oh yeah i hecking love this my guy

I know that feel.
Not to mention elezen are rare as fuck and when I do see one, they are rocking some sort of tribal inverted color mess makeup

Now taking applications for my BF with only a few requirements
1. Cannot be a lalafell or roe, no exceptions. IRL gender is irrelevant.
2. Not be shit at the game.
3. Be on Balmung.
4. Not be insufferable to talk to because that's my job.
5. Actually play the game. Don't just do your expert or be a raidlogger, actually play the game with me.

Thanks I hope I get lots of apps and find a fun person

can you die next?

I wouldn't know since I've forgotten what he looks like.

hey guys i finally found a good glamour
i can go back to sleep

make your own memes you swedish cuck

sugi post

guffy drinking selzh's piss again lol

Elezen appreciation thread?

i'll be the judge of that

sorry I forgot to dye my poncho blue

>Dipping below 30% means you always have enough for a DA+DM for...

Damn it, I meant you won't have enough.

come find me

D-dang. Months?

>doesn't even know where the meme comes from

>about to do RoH/RA/GB
>mob readies attack
>only have time for one GCD
every time

I value interesting designs over "pretty" ones, so that's a compliment.

you're a poorfag with the ramie though

To be fair, I can understand how players can stay pretty bad for a long time. The game doesn't feel like it forces you get good much.
Then again, I'm still level 55 on my first job.
But doing what I assume are this game's equivalent of raids isn't very challenging at all. It might be gear power creep or that the jump from regular to not-heroic is much bigger, but unless someone's actually being pants-on-head retarded the runs always end up pretty smooth with minimal effort.

It doesn't help that duty roulette always sticks me in level 20ish dungeons, so it's not always easy to practice getting good with all the tools at my disposal.
The last few levels I actually completely forgot a few of my skills exist because they have no use solo and every party I'm in takes it away from me during sync.

Doesn't excuse being a shitty player, but it sure doesn't make it easier to git gud.

What's this artist's name? I completely forgot, but I've seen a bunch of these pictures before

Why do you think these overprocessed screenshots look good?

Sorry I only date people that don't get kicked from rareX for being terrible at video games

If it's a trash mob, chances are you can just eat the hit or dodge it and finish your combo. The game needs more bosses that can be stun/silenced.