Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' should also bring it up in game

>News
Angel City map coming December, late November for preorders
Prime Ion and Scorch skins coming in December
The pc network has been purged, join on the new one linked above

>Whats changed?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Please use spoiler tags when discussing the campaign

>Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8fmSgtVN1M
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkf_kSI_p98
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDRLPKiaxmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU

>Attrition

Is there anything wrong with playing just hardpoint? I really love the idea of defending objective areas without really focusing on taking down specific players or racing to find someone and beat them. You can kinda take the game at your own pace and still be good at the game as a defender as opposed to an attacker.

As long as you don't camp a point like a bitch nigga, everything is daijobu.

>mfw naked pilot shooting my titan

youtube.com/watch?v=R8fmSgtVN1M

>tone execute doomed titan running for dropship
>rage quits

Dank

no, hardpoint is great

whats the best main weapon for a titan hunting loadout?

>not playing one of THE best game modes.

go play cod if you don't like attrition

I wish it wasn't AMPED hardpoint

It encourages too much bitch ass camping

bounty hunt for life nigga

R201

devotion behind a-wall

oi it was good to see you guys eh?

(thank fuck I ended up on your team)

The Archer suicides another pilot

I love Ion, I just wish that Tone was worse and that her tripwires were not garbo.

>loadouts reset after regen
forgot how cancer that is

>People always bitching about based Tone in chat
The problem isn't Tone, it's everyone else adapt niggas.

>by picking tone

Sword module : online
Weeb core : online
All systems : nominal

I kinda wish Ronin's core was just a dash core, cause the sword is just bad and doesn't deal much damage anyway.

>get that slight second to see the missile turning around on the vortex
perf.
Hardpoint feels like the most twitch reliant mode which is why it generally gets fewer people.
It's solid tho, if you know how to use your movement and weapons and NEVER STAY IN ONE SPOT HOLY SHIT.
Get two people to defend each point, preferably one with some wallhack knife or map hack to even out the issue of getting rushed.
There was a gif on here of some guy using sonar knife to see who was coming out of a certain hallway and kept bouncing around the room to keep from being camped.

I don't get why people don't just Scorch her to death. He's basically Tone's hard counter.

As someone who plays nothing but Scorch and Sniperbot, fuck you don't put that responsibility on me.
The only counter to Tone is another Tone or multiple titans

The fundamental problem is they gave Tone the 40mm and particle wall and nerfed titan mobility across the board. In TF1 the 40 was one of the best titan weapons, and used by most players, but it sucked close up vs the rocket launcher and the chaingun due to the amount of screen shake those guns put out.

My suggestions for first-step solutions are either:
Switch Tone and Northstar core abilities so Northstar has a long range effective core.

Or (probably more popularly)

Restore titan dashes to TF1 numbers and change the turbo perk to add more sprint (or maybe all movement) speed instead of more dashes.

>Robutts don't have helmets
>get their heads blown up instead

So, is the Volt viable?

I really don't like the ARs in this game and don't get me started on LMGs. Only fun thing in those is the G2 as a semi-sniper (and hella fun)

what lv is regen again?

I like the volt its fun and shooty

50 for pilots
20 for weapons and titans
5 for factions

Why are the pilot executions so inconsistent? I manage to sneak up on a pilot, old f, then the enemy simply gets knocked out.

Can I start holding f as I approach the pilot? I regenerated and am at level g2.19, but have only done 3 executions the entire game, and don't attempt them because they don't happen.

-and anyone ever got a new execution from an advocate gift? I still haven't.

The Volt is perfectly fine

You should only care about viability if you're planning on getting really competitive in this game or something. Practically every weapon is viable to use against pubbers, and it's incredibly rare to run into actually good players.

I have had a couple of matches where I've had to switch to a "serious" weapon, but that's the exception and not the rule.

>tfw 32 to players in my region for 8v8 modes
>1 am tuesday

how sad

love the volt

Volt is insanely accurate for an SMG. You can get really long distance kills.

tone is actively killing this game

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkf_kSI_p98

also, alcohol faction is best faction, ACES commets make the game so much better

"Double Kill! ...those are fun..."
"Aah, donĀ“t think too much about it, kid, we...wait, we won?!? WE WON!! WOOO!!!"

you get pop up to perform an execution

it's not right behind the enemy pilot but like two steps away

Go to sleep Australia, maybe tomorrow your govt won't hate vidya.

so what does regen do anyway?

Tone nerf/removal when?

>australia
are you really this retarded lol

Maybe, but you'll never find out...

Volt or CAR?

R-201

I think you already told me...

Moar giant titan girls pls

someone said that run n gun is a waste of a slot, what would you recommend instead on an smg class

Anyone have a fix for the game stuttering in multiplayer? It keeps locking up for 3-4 seconds every couple of minutes.

now imagine titan girl in scorch stance

Why is gamesager such an insufferable cunt?

Also is it a tranny?

>R201

>play with friend
>do better than usual
I need people to talk to while playing this game

Tone is getting removed right?

pls respond

Does anyone notice any changes with the Tone and Legion Nerfs? I can't really feel anything worse, I still wreck shop with both of them.

pc or ps4

wherever your friends are or whatever your preferred input method is

resets levelling progress on your pilot and relocks any level unlocks

your weapons and titan progress is not reset.

regenning gives you a patch and a banner

Best loadout?

>when you make it in time for happy hour by 11 minutes
tasty

it really is. they gotta fix this shit asap

controls better on PC + more advanced movement so you got better gameplay but more players on PS4.

it's still really fucking fun on PS4 though.

pc? whats your specs? could try turning down the graphics, and turn off that option that tries to stabalize the framerate

how can they fix it lol

What exactly does the Assault Chip do?

Gives your auto titan better AI. Faster targeting, and better accuracy.

give the auto-titan better AI

Put charges on its offensive ability (only two, and replace the two extra missile perks with an extra charge).

Reduce the fucking ult damage by 15-30%

Increase main gun reload time by .5 seconds.

Reduce how much health the drop shield can take by 10%

Make sonar ping only work on Titan and not pilots.

The list goes on.

really dunno, but somethin has to be done. maybe something like ion's energy system added to tone. something to slow down the dps of tone. tone should not be able to put out so much damage while also defending himself so well

Why does nobody else give a fuck about this game?
It's fun, it's fast, easy to pick up and hard to master. And on top of it free DLC. Or are we going full rainbow six siege where the player base increases over time?

Most people I know had no idea it existed, that's probably why.

R6s had open beta, free weekends and steam to help it

i dont know, but personally im loving this game. bought it a few days ago and its fucking fun as hell. im still a noob though.

>im still a noob though.
We all are. We all are.

Go fast.

fresh paint OC

What is the official tfg network. When I searched it only has 8 members. I don't want to do it again with RDDT.

Check the OP.

released between BF1 and cod. not too worried though, word of mouth will prboably keep the game going like that rainbox six game. the gameplay is too good for peopel to not notice it
i got nothin wrong with peopel playing tone, i play tone sometimes too. its just when EVERYONE always plays ONLY tone all the time is when it starts to ruin things for other people

matchmaking will kill it first
maybe 1:7 games is close
everything else is a stomp

>siege
I really hope so, we need to survive.

Also a few things I REALLY want to see:

First person embarks, they really did it for me in TF1, they HAVE to return.

Autotitan needs a massive buff.

Tone needs a complete rework (removal)

So why didn't they remove the Titan timer ? Kinga missing the point TF1 was making with the conflict constantly escalating and no kiddie being unable to get a Titan at least once.

So I've finally gotten the hang of ejecting just in time to avoid certain death, and now I've found that it's only been replaced by every single tone or ion player sniping me out of the sky
is there even a point to ejecting

keep in mind this game has not been out a month yet. respawn has been pretty good about fixing shit so far, so if they keep it up im sure itll turn out ok, or at least in a better state than it is now
the titan timer is in the game. they removed it in the first alpha test, and re-added it after people complained

I miss the intros from the titanfall 1 campaign. Nothing like dropping in at Demeter as the IMC

Yeah but I'm watching gameplay on YT and see the guy's meter going down instead of up every few seconds. Maybe it's the mode ?

New video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDRLPKiaxmk

groce

you lose some meter if you die

No no it just go down after a few seconds of not earning points. Its the mode where you earning and deposit cash and it's from 29.10.2016

bait shit players into getting ravaged by friendly titans

It also lets auto Titan use abilities

the drop shield should consume a battery, or a portion of health

this game has gotten annoying

only titan i ever see played is Tone. when the fuck is it getting a nerf?

not sure. theres actually two metters, a blue and orange meter. the blue is how much guaranteed progress you have, the orange is how much you have made in your current life. if you die, the orange meter is lost. not sure if this is what you are seeing?

just link the video

The orange, From my experience, is more like a bonus.
It goes away when you die.
It is the main reason why I can get my titan in the first 20 seconds of a match

???
Auto-titans can already use their abilities.

Ah, when playing beta I though blue is the point where you get your boost and it goes orange to catch your eye and let you know the boost is ready.

I'm on mobile. Just go to YT and search for titanfall 2 i am legion - it starts happening at 1:30. But what others said makes sense so mystery solved I guess.