/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

WE ALL GOT BANNED edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Maximum Carnage. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
First week of the Strange event, where we get bottle-necked by slow craft times and everyone gets banned. And we get blamed for everything, even though the megacucks turn out to be worse than us.

>Marvel event article
marvel.com/news/video_games/26947/doctor_strange_brings_new_magic_to_avengers_academy

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
pastebin.com/jQdUytHN

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5bvef1/psa_can_we_all_stop_complaining_about_unfair_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we actually autosaged and made a new thread before the last one died

wew

asking again
>Tier 2 prize is a shard shrine that doesn't expire apparently.

Where is this info?

Discord. The only group of people more cucked than reddit.

>we reached bump limit

Miracles do happen

I find that hard to believe

So a little more info on bans and leaderboards.

In family guy the leaderboards were introduced more than a year ago. I don't remember the first several, but at the time we had a hack user who could actually add old event characters and stuff to the store for free (our hack user has said he was looking into doing this for us but its very difficult to find in the code). So whatever we missed we could just get from the hack later so the ban was meaningless. That hack user quit right at the first of the year and no one has made a hack like his since. All that's left is premium currency injection services on reddit. So no more old event characters for us. We've had three leaderboards this year, in that game. The first one had a character for top prize, which I didn't get. Then we had a costume as a top prize. Then they unbanned everyone for some reason for a leaderboard that featured two full characters. I got both of those, but lost one when they screwed up our saved games. Then we had one that was just a costume prize again and they rebanned everyone for that.

So we don't have leaderboards every event, and we don't have characters as rewards every leaderboard. By being banned you're going to miss out on very little. Maybe 3-4 characters a year, and twice that many costumes.

Also the characters that were prizes had nothing to do with family guy the show, so its not like you missed out anyone you actually wanted. Marvel obviously has a much bigger cast to pull from, but I doubt anyone will ever miss out on their favorite characters because of the ban.

Yeah I hope I don't miss anyone I want because of this. At least I will get everyone else though

Do they know the third tier prize yet?

We don't even know the second they are talking out their ass

The TinyJew guy on Discord said he pushed for a coin shrine but they haven't approved it yet.

Wait so they don't even have the rest of the rewards planned yet? That's fucking nuts

>he thought the Jew planned their events out
TinyJew are the real life version of the underpants gnomes from South Park.

>I've spent $100 so far, which will likely be gone soon, but if I want the Tier 1 prize then I'll need to spend more. It is frustrating though since this leaderboard is global, and other markets have no issues with spending thousands on games...
Jesus how much are people blowing to get tier 1 if 100 isn't enough?

Too much. That's all you really need to know

Pretty much

Leaderboard has been up for four days, and he's spent $100 already. Leaderboard finishes on December 1st. He's looking to spend 600-700 at this rate. For a costume. For Loki.

It's going to be more than that. People will spend 110 to beat him, he will spend more to get back and it will continue until the end

So what is this Discord group? people keep mentioning? Surely it can't be the one that tried to get going here.

>Because we buying shards, keeping awake, calculating the strategy, feeling stressful, even may not get what we want eventually.
>While he just needed to modify some parameters and got anything.
>ywn be this cucked

I don't know why that guy decided to bait like that, as if he doesn't know that normies will cry about digital rights shit like this. Not even worth getting into a debate about it.

What happened?

NVM saw the cucks on reddit

I know they'll be making a killing on revenue for this event, but I wonder how much they'll be able to retain afterwards. Cause based on the reactions from FB and the store pages, the normies are turning.

They don't matter, the people who are spending that much will stay and that's all they want.

>In family guy the leaderboards were introduced more than a year ago. I don't remember the first several, but at the time we had a hack user who could actually add old event characters and stuff to the store for free (our hack user has said he was looking into doing this for us but its very difficult to find in the code). So whatever we missed we could just get from the hack later so the ban was meaningless. That hack user quit right at the first of the year and no one has made a hack like his since.
Would you have a copy of that mod? If I can track down the unmodded one too, I should be able to work out what they did and find the appropriate one in MAA.

Are the leaderboards the last bullshit that they'll do? Events and crates of course were the first ones.

Yeah. I can't think of anything more bs than locking content behind a completions of who spends the most money

Packing content with shard purchases?

bedtime bump

Well I tried the modded apk again, and still not banned, though I only put in free orders for books and staffs though.

Looks like you're fine unless you enable leaderboards. Which I can go without.

>get banned
>still get ads
They're not really thinking this through

ded gaem

Anyone know what the max skill level is right now?

15 for Tony.

Everything but leaderboard is client side. They cant do shit

Sorry I didn't keep any of the old apks, and it looks ike all the old download links for them have expired

They're continuing to be completely out of ideas for their events in that game. Remember that great Wizard of Oz episode? Nope? me either.

15 but its not the event max. I assume it will go to 20

Doesn't really matter. With everyone being banned there's no reason to keep fighting the bosses for the higher streaks. So n o reason to level up your characters.

Its mostly for the challenge reward at this point. Also to get the cage

There have been some rewards before I think where you could buy a costume and get some shards which is sort of the same thing I guess.

I think he meant shit you can only get by spending cash on shards.

That would be bullshit

bump

>That would be TinyJew
FTFY

yeah I fully expect them to do it at one point

I mean their is only so much they can do with FG episodes. Marvel on the other hand has so much shit they can use

So how many of us go banned?

I'm guessing all or at least most.

Basically everyone that enabled leaderboards

some of us are ios cucks so we're still alive, would imagine they got anyone who used the hack though

How do people that didn't enable leaderboards know they're not banned?

I'm not sure what he meant by that. They probably are banned but they just haven't seen the message because they haven't enabled leaderboards.

Pretty much

dead

Shouldn't it be "user" in the box. We are the banned ones after all

I wonder when the first crate will hit and what will be in it. I imagine a character since their was not one in the Halloween one.

Redpill me on this game

it's kind of enjoyable outside of events where they go full jew and like at least 60% of everything is paywalled

don't spend money on the game or you'll lose the ability to watch ads to get free shards (premium currency)

if you're Android you can use a hack to make stuff in the game free, but it'll get you banned from the leaderboards (which is what people have run into yesterday/today)

Hey, I've been using the hack and I haven't been banned.
If it helps anyone, I've bought everything with the free shopping, except Nico who I bought legit before I swapped to the hack. I was trying to get rid of excess shards.

So far the leaderboards is just a costume that will be outclassed by whatever is in the events themselves

They're banning in waves your time will come, I was fine until this a few hours ago

Yeah people who where not banned are suddenly getting banned. At least it's just from leaderboards

I love how most people bitching about the hack on reddit are probably people who never had a chance at the leaderboards anyways.

Weirdly I don't seem to be yet. But the only things I've "bought" are extra slots, healing packs, and free rematches against the boss.

Wait actually I bought all the item dispensors as well, so I'd be really surprised if I -wasn't- banned, frankly.

Wait, and we need to do that within the first week? That's mathmatically impossible.

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5bvef1/psa_can_we_all_stop_complaining_about_unfair_to/

they'll never learn

bump

No its the whole event since 20 is not out yet

> Do 8th fight so I can level up Nico to boost her health up some more.
> Levelling up Nico and Strange has been blocked, so the fights don't give out their level up items either

How can you fuck up an event this much in week one? And here I thought the Halloween event was a step in the right direction.

Sounds like you need to use shards to get around that block user :^)

I think they have different teams for the events. This is the retard division.

apparently it was a bug and they just fixed it, rank 2s weren't supposed to be locked at least

The FG reddit did say they had started outsourcing

Ive been going super slow on battling the boss, i just got to the silver ranks now.

I heard that too, don't know if it's true. But that would be more for programming and not game planning

FG reddit is salty as fuck. After the original ban warnings and the leaderboard bullshit they turned completely against TinyCo.

Was it just some random poster or was it a TinyCo employee who said it?

It was a random poster

How many streks can Nico beat the Zealot boss by herself?

Depends what her stats are

It never makes sense to use more characters because it doubles/triples the amount of wands. She can go through streak 7 in one battle if you upgrade her attack to level 4. The first battle in the next set will take 2. Not sure after that.

I am not surprised they never really had a good relationship with Tinyco.

Zealot Boss's attack animations are kinda cool desu

Yeah, I like them. The attack animations are much improved from what they where before

bump

My Nico is 2/2 and she was able to go through the first 7, but almost killed the 8th.

I wonder if the Black Widow costume won't just be a recolor of the Symbiote one. It seems to be the same general idea too.

Man do I not like Rank 5 Punisher. His rank 3 is the best, looks like Travolta in Grease

night bump

>rank 3 beings/books aren't enough to beat rank 3 zealots/portals

What did TinyCo mean by this?

But none of the others give off that school shooter vibe