Need Help with coding

Im new in coding and i want to start a new project, i got the Java file but i dont have an HTML, and I need an HTML to preview my work in the Browser.

How the fuck do i get a HTML im looking for answers for over an hour now. pls somebody help me

Im using brackets btw

Other urls found in this thread:

localhost
docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/plugin/developer_guide/using_tags.html
jsfiddle.net/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take your ass over to /g/, retard

Just install Apache and read some stupid tutorial online for embedding Java files. Also, the word your looking for is an HTTP server, HTML is a the language. (HTML = HyperText Markup Language, HTTP = HyperText Transfer Protocol)

Idk i need a index.html

That's where you embed the Java file, you fucking dolt! Do some research and learn about what you're doing, Google is 11 button presses away and you can learn how to set up a complete, working webserver on any modern OS with a 10 minute YouTube video, now get fucked and finish your homework, pajeet

I did you fucking hurensohn, fuck off bitch where do i get the html

Open notepad and create an html file. Save it with .html at the end.

Okay, I'm going to tell you one more time. You set up the server, and now when you go to localhost in your browser, it shows you your index.html. You need to MAKE this file and put it in the configured location for your HTTP server, and in this index.html THAT YOU MAKE, you need to embed the jar file. Remember to code the index.html and put it in the required folder. One more time, make an index.html from scratch and put it where it needs to be. Final thought: make a file named "index" in a text editor, or HTML editor, and save it with extension HTML. Oh, and did I mention that you need to make your own index.html? Cause you do. Now kindly Fuck off and make your index.html (and put it in the correct folder)

why the fuck does it require such a big effort why doesn't it just create it all at once when i press New project ?

Honestly just kill yourself. This is the dumbest question I've ever seen. Read a book on the topic.

Fuck you bitch i'm not trying to set up a website i'm just trying to mess around with the code but i can't see what i'm doing because the fucking preview won't show because the fucking index is not there and fuck you too bitch

>big effort
>5 minutes tops

It's java, you need more brackets. Now do you have any money questions? Cause java isn't going to make you any money.

ok tell me how to set up a server you genius

Im filthy rich, i just do it for fun kiddo, i'm not broke like everybody in this forum

Never thought I'd say it, but now I know why "For dummies" series is so successful.

>Im filthy rich, i just do it for fun kiddo, i'm not broke like everybody in this forum
Do what for fun, fail to save a .html file?

You came to us bro. Now what's this got to do with Veeky Forums?

look you're so broke you're not even unterstanding what im sayin fagit, i know how to create an html file but it doesn't show my project in it in the browser you stupid random canadian fagg

If you can't understand basic instructions, no one can help you.

kys

And yes, I'd like fries with that.

Y'all so desperate to make money nobody is answering any question correctly stupid broke trolls

>posts anime
no more to say

Who knew you couldn't just jump in the middle of a fairly complex topic with no prior experience and would have trouble understanding what to do?

Seriously, if localhost isn't coming up. This means you fucked up one of three things.

I'd tell you, but I'd rather charge you since you're oh so wealthy and being an asshole.

Send $200 BTC 15cva5GAAE5hDXcDhUjfwb3t7wPR95gGKF

t. full stack dev

look.

i don't want to set up a server i don't want to make the page public i just want to see WHAT IM CODING u feel me now ???

do you even know the difference between java and javascript?

I see.

I'll assume you're using an IDE, like eclipse.

Compile it into a .jar file then run the .jar file to test your Java program.

However, if you absolutely need to run it in the browser, just embed your jar file in the html file and drag it into your browser. It should run fine. You won't need to run a server, but it does make things easier.

Here is information on embedding -> docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/plugin/developer_guide/using_tags.html

If it doesn't work, you made a mistake in either embedding or your java code is wrong.

and for the love of god, if it's javaSCRIPT just use this
jsfiddle.net/

thank you

>spoonfeeding this little shithead.

Oh shit, applets.
Those were the days.

i dont have an HTML
Bursted out laughing