Give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man?

Give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

tesla.com/blog/all-our-patent-are-belong-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Indian. I don't know how to buy American shares.

because I'm fucking poor

because his companies are all failures?

didnt the investing in elon meme die like 7 years ago

/thread
noithing Elon does will succeed, end of story. Certainly not by Tesla doing it. All he does is make big announcements to gain a gorrillian shares for things Tesla will never do

he think we are living in a computer. if you don't think the stakes are real, you are going to do some really dumb things. which explains spacex, tesla, and solarcity.

I like Elon, but I have yet to see any of his businesses display an ability to consistently produce profits in addition to growth.

Tesla is promising though.

I did, I use Paypal to this day

the only one profiting from this is or will be mankind.
I'm not altruistic enough for this, neither is Veeky Forums

>he think we are living in a computer
This changes absolutely nothing

because the fucker is not interested in making money but changing the world, and honestly I don't give a fuck about the world.

I'm waiting, I'll place a put on TSLA once the curtain gets closer to closing.

Will based Tesla continue the white race in space?

Because he kinda looks like Val kilmer

Literally has built the biggest building in the world and has more pre-orders for a CAR than for the first iPhone. If you dont think Tesla is the greatest thing to come out of america since the fifties youre fucking delusional

Even SpaceX operates at a profit

>Give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man?

His companies are fucking amazing.

Having said that, Musk scares me.

His mouth is too big and he almost invites enemies. He needs to stfu and get shit done, like Bezos.

Tesla is grossly overpriced, the company is up to the neck in debt, hasn't made a profit ever and is certainly not going to make a profit in the next 5 years no matter what Musk says. The stock survives on pure speculation and "Irrational Exuberance".

Elon has big ideas but he's all over the place trying to live up to his image and he's going to end up crashing. I see Tesla being bought out in 10 years or so, while SpaceX will be perhaps his only surviving company. Solar City is a bad idea.

That being said I am buying Tesla (in my uni simulator) because it will rally in the next few days especially if the deal doesn't go through.

Tesla made a profit last quarter. Sorry bro.

What about the other 3?

That's what I thought

yeah typically companies like his which require huge amounts of investment will not turn a profit initially...

Are you actually fucking retarded?

He'll fuck off to Mars and leave you hanging.

>pre-orders
>for something that will never exist

He's a welfare queen

>buying stock in a uni simulator
>thinks his opinion is worth anything

Go to bed, kid. The grownups are talking.

This. I love reading Facebook comments on Musk hate, then clicking on their profiles to see they're college kids or work at a nonprofit.

No there will be a government enforced diversity quota for the first Mars missions.

>2040
>Musk becomes a permanent resident of Mar
>Declares himself dictator
>Muh Mars independence
>Earth is in shock
>Says Musk can't do that
>No one can stop him
>2050 the US sends in the first Space Marines
>Deimos home of Musk's advanced low gravity research is the first target
>Setting off a chain of events there is an incident
>The teleport prototype is malfunctioning
>or is it...

>creatures are coming out of the teleport on Deimos
>Musk is safe on Mars
>Some say he knew this would happen
>That he made a deal with the creatures of hell
>Others say the Space Marines tampered with things they don't understand
>Though you know the story of Doom and how they made their way to Earth...

stop sucking elons dick, he's not a genius and he's not going to mars.. a glorified salesman is more his thing, that is if he can fucking talk properly...

>Using Bezos and Amazon as an investment example

You know nothing

Most Musk fanboys haven't graduated high school

Are you daft or something?

This is why you should never listen to Veeky Forums

>if his companies dont start making money in the first quarter they are le failure xD

>Tesla cars dont exist haha epic!

>Guys check out my clash of titans gem scam, i made 28 dollars!! #moresuccessful than elon

at least we're not gov subsidised failures

going to Veeky Forums for anything other than memes is retarded.

expecting serious conversation about finance on Veeky Forums is like expecting serious politics on /pol/, actual technology on /g/, geniuses on Veeky Forums or sexy women on /s/

You'll never amount to anything m8, is it your insecurity shining through at others peoples success?

girls on /s/ are alright, but ur right bout the others

We're talking about elon musk here, tell me.. how is he sucessful; has stupid ideas which will never come to fruition, even with subsidies from taxpayers. His very name is associated with crappy products that don't work or explode. Fanboy him more please.

>has stupid ideas which will never come to fruition

literally created a private space exploration company that is turning a profit and doing missions for the american military, nasa and world governments

Im sure youre trolling now, because no one is this stupid in real life

Actually it didn't. He had a 32 million dollar revenue stream. A revenue stream is not profit. It just proves that there is some money in there. He has 3+ billion in debt. 32 million is nothing.

>umm he's still 3b in debt guise, he's a failure
>umm he's still 2b in debt guise, he's a phoney, don't believe him
>umm he's still 1b in debt guise, I'm sure his company is heading to a bankruptcy
>waaah his company is now out of debt but I still don't like his attitude waaah

My money's too old for these little teensy weensy instruments.

I live in one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in my capital in europe, everybody and their daddy wants a tesla like people want an iphone here. 2 parked right outside.

So how are his ideas stupid if i literally see them manifested in my street right now?

>this man

no they don't LOL, u don't pick up 10/10 girls or models in a stupid electric car that crashes half the time, only betas and cucks drive that piece of shit

Which city

All that money goes to his ex wife.

chick got a job at the tesla factory and is supposedly being paid 17.50 with guarenteed overtime and she had no previous work experience.
sound fishy to anyone besides me?

are there any recommendable boards or forums out there?

His share prices are already massive and wouldn't give me the returns I'm looking for.

I've made a few grand on Veeky Forums advice.

>GXY
>riding the Lithium-brine surge to the moon

Good days
Great memories

I keep coming back because of that.

TESLA killed an ex-FBI agent the last night,
Self driving code is not open source, it's killing people.

Can't buy SpaceX

because brains alone isnt enough. he should stick to ideas and hire someone else to actually do the business stuff.

This.
He's like the Todd Howard of
Startup swindles-
But I repeat myself
Probably brags about has 13 inch vegan dick

>Guys check out my clash of titans gem scam, i made 28 dollars!!
fuck this made me laugh so hard, Veeky Forums in a fuckin nutshell

we are more successful than him, he's nothing but a evil conman being bailed out by Soros

you underestimate /pol/s influence. Its the biggest board on Veeky Forums by many orders of magnitude

ah ok, you're just retarded :)

I work for Tesla so I have a bunch from when I got hired. There is an employee purchase program that allows me to buy stock at a discount from my pretax income, should I use this? Not sure if capital gains will hit me harder than my normal tax amount off each paycheck.

I am.

50% of my portfolio is TSLA.

that's only partly true, /b/ is bigger. and boards like /v/ also have a huge traffic

and how exactly did your comment refute my point? /pol/ is big but it's a meme cannon, nothing else. you can't have an unbiased, serious discussion about politics.

Why should I invest in him? He doesn't care about business. He gave away free patents so competitors can threaten Tesla.

tesla.com/blog/all-our-patent-are-belong-you

Graduated last year. Will invest after I buy a house for my mother.

>man?
solarshitty?

That's a fucking hero move though. Fuck patent shit, knowledge is meant to be spread.

Too bad Tesla doesn't operate at a profit.

SpaceX blowing up their rockets and making absolutely absurd timelines that are always 5+ years too optimistic.

Not that guy, and agree with you fuck patent law, but that doesn't make money

So there's your reason OP

Because his projects are ridiculously subsidized with taxpayer money, and if I invest in him, I am actively discouraging a competitive space/energy/automobile market.

aren't all his companies subsidised by the government?

That, and half his shit doesn't work or blow up. His very name is associated with instability and failure - like who buys Teslas and why do you think SpaceX keeps losing contracts to other launch providers?

>Give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man?

Because I won't see a decent return for a long, long time.

I do not trust botox people

I would invest in space x but since its not public that's too hard atm. Tesla I would buy but not without a serious dip.