old:

All hail the God-King

Friede is cute!

>He hasn't done a no summon challenge run

Auriel is cute!

Cute!

Yes.

Scott already made a video about this.

In all seriousness I think the fact that there are more cancerous weapons and builds than non cancerous ones means that the game is actually pretty balanced.

>he considers it a challenge

I have actually done a dried finger run without any help thank you very much.

dark souls 2

Daily reminder if you summoned for any boss on your first play through you've forfeited the right to comment about the difficulty of the game and are a designated shitter.

Summoning is a crutch.

Is better than 3, and is an under-appreciated gem.

Actually, it just means the game is infested with shitters that would rather call whatever they lose to OP than consider that they might not actually be as good as they think.

DARK SOULS™ II

What game

Well yeah, that too.

But I honestly believe that DaS3 is the most balanced the series has ever been. I have 3 characters at 120: a quality build, a hollow/bleed build, and a sorcerer and all are equally viable and fun to play.

Talking about duels, not invasions btw.

>having fun pvping
>fighting some guy
>I start to get an advantage
>he runs out of estus
>goes to full health
>hit him
>no damage
>he hits me
>100% my hp bar is gone
>cursed
why pvp if you cant handle losing

I want to ______ Lucifer's _______

There is absolutely nothing wrong with summoning.

Reminder that this series is not difficult with phantoms or without and difficulty is not the actual draw of the series.

You should enjoy Dark Souls 3's activity while it lasts. It won't.

popularise
claymore

Shadow Tower

fuck
anal prolapse

>Even /dsg/ isn't immune to trip-faggotry.
I hate you guys but holy shit I thought were safe from that.

mentos the fresh maker

how new are you? lucifag has been around for a long-ass time

God-King Lucifer !!ss9GITmavRN is older than time itself and is a valued and esteemed pillar of this fine community.

What's the deal with these human hating horned chicks?

>/dsg/
>missing the general name
>bloodborne picture

Fucking tripfags are literal potatos

I think DaS1 before the greatsword nerf was the most balanced.

I have been around since DeS and been using a trip since DaS1 initially released.

What was his endgame?

To Make Faithfuls Great Again

And he did

I want them to hurt me sexually

making kids cry on their way to the trap-raper

Killing the Dancer at level 21 is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Time to farm embers!

Not new. Just never paid attention.
I'd pop in, ask my questions then leave.

Like now.

Why is this stupid game so fucking inbalanced.

DS1:
>Long Sword+15: 200 C/C
>Claymore+15: 257 C/C
>Zweihänder+1: 325 C/D

DS3:
>Long Sword+10: 220 C/D
>Claymore+10: 276 C/D
>Zweihänder+10: 290 C/D

There is literally zero reason to use the fucking Zweihänder instead of a Claymore or a SS.

Zweihänder+15 of course.

It was supposed to be a hybrid of ultra and great weapons, so it has ultra weapon moveset and stamina consumption with great weapon damage.
Do you rike it?

There was never any reason to use a Zwei

40/40 1h
>DS1:
>Long Sword: 408
>Claymore: 524
>Zweihander: 610

>DS3:
>Long Sword: 416
>Claymore: 493
>Zweihander: 548

Fuck unfaithfulls
They killed ma nigger biggie

Ahh, dear little /dsg/.
Where have you gone? Are you hiding from me?
Come out, come out, don't be afraid.
You were born a thread of faggots, what could you possibly fear?
Now, now, show yourself, /dsg/.
My dear, little /dsg/.

I didn't express myself clearly enough. The problem isn't the Zwei, I just picked examples for the different sword classes. The problem is that UGS deal comparable less damage per stamina and per time than they did in DS1.

DS1: Zwei literally has 49% more damage than the Longsword.
DS3:Zweihänder has 31% more damage, while the DS1 and DS3 Long Sword have more or less the same damage.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

DEEEEEEEE ESSSSSSSS GEEEEEEEE

comparably*. Can't write today.

DS1: Claymore has 28% more damage than the LS.
DS3: Claymore has 18% more damage.

Why did they fuck up heavier weapons so much?

Yesterday and today at first I couldnt find the thread. I had to hang out in /bbg/ which kinda sucks if you dont play the game actively anymore. Also their thread is dead. Glad to have you faggots back

Who is good soulborne streamer?

Me

Jesus those abs
I wanna smear my sticky white stuff all over

Because parrying shits all over lighter weapons.
I can't even use light weapons anymore because dying to a lucky parry feels like shit.

Our guy, pillar of the community, Peeve
>does random invasions instead of boring duelshit or meme challenge runs that have been done a million times
>doesn't use metashit so you know he isn't just gonna be effortlessly winning most of the time by shitting on clueless PvE scrubs
>doesn't have loud pop ups and stop the game to thank every time someone donates and other cringy shit like all other streamers do

Use a bandit's knife and bleed her out

OHHH SHOOOOOOOT

Otz

He cherry picks his wins and only uploads them. He is way shittier than you think. Hell, I rekt him in front of his stream during DaS1.

Is it just me or did the starting class optimizer disapper from mugenmonkey?

Just you.

it stunlocks for 4 hits, usually 3 even if the enemy knows how to swap cancel. It kills 80% of builds in 4 hits

>lying on the internet
eulogize
parents

This is also why competent Giantdads are a serious fucking threat.

dispose of
mangled corpse

>Lying
Sounds like a usual day on PC
This used to be an exaggeration but not anymore

>A unique greatbow handed down in an eastern land, where tales are told of its use in slaying giant horned oni.
>Large arrows used to destroy giant horned oni in an eastern land...

What is Miyazaki trying to hint here?

Worldbuilding that means nothing. The eastern lands hardly get any mention in these games and we know less about them then the five or 6 big kingdoms of man that have oodles of info available.

The King of the Storm is an Oni

That there are Oni in the eastern lands?

>Ni-oh is secretly a Dark Souls spinoff
>won't be revealed until a hidden ending in which William is shown with the darksign branded upon his back

>when you realize the painting guardian curved sword has hyperarmor on 3 of it attacks
>dex/vit is now viable

Havelmonster with PGCS is back baby

Has anyone ever made an edit so that it's Holy Knight Hodrick saying 'muh shackles'?

Just use Follwer's Saber

Is it safe to assume that everyone who wanted to play the new DLC already has, and that I should stop putting my sign down?

Maybe you should do it at non-retarded times, like when Americans aren't asleep and Europeans not at school or work.

No, I will make pic related work somehow

>assuming I was trying right now

Increase souls gained from pvp
increase invader limit by 1 for each phantom present
give dried fingers users absolute priority and reduce invasion timer drastically

Bring back indictment/blue orb or give darkmoons a similar mechanic like invading some invader invading a host

Allow Rosaria's fingers to invade non-embered hosts but don't reward humanity anymore, so the covenant has a purpose

covenants are fucking useless right now.

>He has to farm PvE enemies for his covenant items

t. Claire

Then no, DLC is still incredibly active around lvl 90-120.

Add a 40-50% item discovery boost for every purple in your world so the host actually has a fucking reason to keep him around.

Joining Rosaria's (which people will want to join because the ability to change stats and appearance) makes you automatically a sinner for the rest of the playthrough and viable for blue invasions.

>give dried fingers users absolute priority and reduce invasion timer drastically

So you want to only ever invade ganks? The invasion timer is basically zero already. I invaded the same gank 3 times in a row in Farron Woods yesterday.

I didn't think to level my character up to those ranges, but do people at that range want/need phantoms running with them?

no I mean that you invade with 2-3 people at once, so you get a fair skirmish and dont just get farmed by a host and 3 phantoms camping the bonfire.

So I either start learning to parry or I fuck myself off to DS1, where I can enjoy smashing people with heavy as fuck weapons? Every stupid ultra weapon that was also in DS1 now has about 100 less damage in DS3. No wonder everyone is just a R1 spamming curved or straight sword fucker.

On PS4 at evenings its still almost instant summons, doesn't matter which bonfire you pick. PC won't be any different.

>hurr I just wanna mash r1 with an ultra and poisetank your pussy dexfag weapons with my big stronk sword

git gud scrub

>t. followers sabre user

Guess again.

I don't use CCS or Dark Sword either. In fact, I used an UGS to great effect in PvP until recently.

Greatswords shit on fast weapon R1 spam m8.

>a gorillian deaths later
Geez this was really difficult

seconding Pretty chill and doesn't give a fuck. He has lots of CE buddies that makes his stream entertaining.

I also enjoy Praise the Sun.

Describe /dsg/ with a picture.

ded thread
dedder game

possible new dlc area, or just random inconsequential lore

can you be summoned for NG+ bosses from NG?
Tired of farming lothric knights.

There is no difference in NG cycles online. Make sure to twink your ass through the game a few times so you can let newbie yellows experience how NG+5 feels like on lvl 70

this looks like monty python

how fucking newfag can someone be

fight me irl

>bbg
Used to be good but that place has caught up with this one as far as shitholes go