/pg/ - Persona General

Cult of Phantom Thieves Edition.

Previous Thread NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S (embed)
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ (embed)
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh (embed)
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb (embed)

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11602202
personacentral.com/persona-5-night-breakers-drama-cd-announced-new-guests-july-2017-event/
youtu.be/h7q-NVB0HOA
imgur.com/a/Q49sr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post Makoto

SAE IS BAE

Worst girl

Reminder that traitors are obscured.

>joker in the light
>goro under the ui
>this was the last time they spoke as friends
bravo hashino

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

quality bait

strawpoll.me/11602202

Phantom is from Umaru City!

How could Atlus fuck up so badly
Why did they even have Goro on this picture if the fact he's a party member was supposed to be a secret

It's even worse since the very first DLC pic they released didn't even hide his face

Post best boy Goro

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

>best boy

That's not Yusuke

>tfw it's cold outside but nice and warm in my room

/pg/ is dead! like Goro!

Goro a shit!

You're a shit!

Goro a shit!

Any plans for anime about P5?
P4 got two, P3 got 4 OVAs and P5 got the muhmentos mission episode.

Shidou please leave

Can't be helped, SM just leaked

>July 2017 Special Event

>As announced previously, a “Persona 5 the Animation: The Day Breakers Special Event” will take place on July 30, 2017, and two new guests have been announced for it:

>Rina Sato (voice of Makoto Niijima)
>Soichiro Hoshi (voice of Goro Akechi)
>This is in addition to the previously announced guests:

>Jun Fukuyama (voice of the protagonist)
>Miyano Mamoru (voice of Ryuji Sakamoto)
>Tomokazu Sugita (voice of Yusuke Kitagawa)
>More guests have been confirmed to be at the event, as well.

personacentral.com/persona-5-night-breakers-drama-cd-announced-new-guests-july-2017-event/

Seems there will be a followup to the Daybreakers

It's pretty much confirmed, we just don't know how long it will take for an anime to come out. There'll be a Day Breakers event in July 2017, though, so maybe we'll get confirmation whether there'll be OVA or a series for P5A

I just want to see animated Loki, man

I just want to see best boy principal

I wonder if a P5 anime could have an episode focusing on Goro's past, basically new information about him not shown ingame

Why is she so perfect

>tfw persona 5 the animation will max out all social links and we won't get to see floral pants man cheering on the phantom thieves

That's possible, but keep in mind that they're already compressing a 80+ hours game into 26 episodes at most. We'll probably just get some brief flashbacks to his past. Dunno if they'll pull yet another alisha with him and added an episode focusing entirely on new stuffs for him though

youtu.be/h7q-NVB0HOA

>want to continue my p5 NG+ playthrough
>everytime I think about having to turn on my ps4 in my living room I get lazy

why can't it be on PC bros. the superior comfier console.

what a semen demon goddamn

I want to facefuck her until the mascara rolls down her face and my dick is covered in lipstick

because japs have shit taste and don't care about pc gaming

Goro has proven his popularity so yeah, probably something like that. Speaking personally though, fan response influencing adaptations gets on my nerves so I'd rather not see blatant favoritism towards him.

>Who is your least favorite girl
>How can she be improved

in P5? Haru

improve her by making her real and my waifu.

>basically new information about him not shown ingame
which part of "adaptations aren't canon" do you not understand
do you also think Marie canonically killed Izanami by hugging her
whatever "new, not shown in-game info" you will get will be nothing more than Kishi's fanfiction, because they sure as hell will be getting that faggot to do the adaptation

Why do people keep hiring Kishi? He fucking sucks and literally ALL of his adaptations suck and flop. Is he cheap or what? I'll never forget DeSu2

he must be willing to work for ramen and some spare change

she looks a lot like Asuka in that image.

we need more nude paintings of Anne.

>game Bunny is fun as fuck
>Kishi turns him into emo edgelord
Literally why

its the scowl mostly
more anime girls need good scowls imo

imgur.com/a/Q49sr

That forehead is hilarious

I feel like the advertising people and the game people weren't on the same page.

and/or they were afraid to advertise him as a party member because of Alisha.

What's your Arcana if you're a submissive shut-in NEET that hates the world/people at large, and cannot live without a computer, preferring to type than talk or meet people because of intense social anxiety.

Also, you are a sloth as a result of your lifestyle and are stuck in a limbo in life of not wanting to move on or change. You expect life to serve your lifestyle as it is forever whether you admit it or not.

>and/or they were afraid to advertise him as a party member because of Alisha.
The Alisha situation isn't really comparable. Goro isn't a character that was announced from the start that people flocked to. And didn't get a figure and merch only to be irrelevant as fuck in the game.
You have to remember Alisha's a girl too, people get more pissy toward waifu treatment more than anything.

Hermit. That's not even a question, maybe Hanged man too.

moon, maybe tower depending on how your link goes

HAYAI

Yeah but if Japan is known for anything it's for not logically looking at situations but just going for a general "no" because that's easier.

All they likely took out it was "People get mad if you don't keep a character that was annouced. Don't do that" and used that to justify saving the advertising effort.

[fast_arsene_laughing_at_extremely_high_speeds].jpg

Stop talking about groo guys holy shit

To be fair later on they outright said in an article he was a party member not too long after.

I wonder if they were running out of stuff to reveal because of all the delays so they had to mention Goro even if the original plan was to promote him as a side character entirely.

Does Pierce exist in P5? And does Yoshitsune still invalidate every other physical attacker?

They did? I don't remember this at all

I only see 'physical' and 'gun' there.

I think so. People knew Goro was a party member and his thief name was Crow long before the game came out.

Anyone got some decent screengrabs of Haru's second persona? I would also accept images of her K.O'd or knockout pose

How do you boost Persona stats?
Is there an activity for it like in 3?

Post ultimate best girl and boy of the franchise

>Not romanceable
Just fuck my shit ut Atlus
Would have loved a scene where Makoto finds out

>Morgana will never dress like Zula

Missed opportunity, Atlus.

If you mean like in Nocturne where you can pierce through physical defenses then no. If they're physically immune nothing can be done.

And while Yoshitsune is in, as is just about as overpowered as you'd expect, you can't get him until level 5ish on the Strength coop and even then unless you're on a second playthrough, in which case it doesn't really matter what you use, you won't be able to fuse him until the last day, because it requires a Persona in it's fusion that's only unlocked when Morgana's coop maxes which is only the last day.

So he's not quite as easy to get as 4.

It might be hard to see with that clothing, but is Haru the most stacked P5 heroine

I'm pretty sure we found out about Crow because of pic related, that was released towards the end of May/early June

And we found about about him being a party member only because Atlus didn't bother to hide him at all on the P3/P4 DLC pics. Pretty sure they never officialy said he was a party member.

not the most but she's got a nice handful

From all the shit that's been posted here lately it seems like Anne's the most stacked

guys what does sex feel like?

Bags of sand, salty milk and coins

Yeah, Atlus never outright confirmed he was a party member, it's just they revealed his DLC outfit by mistake on the website and then didn't seem to know how to handle people knowing of his existence after that. That wallpaper was the beginning of Atlus' decision to start acknowledging him deliberately, and then we saw things like his formal introduction and the boxart well after the initial incident.

I definitely think Goro's reveal was a mistake as the result of miscommunication, from the way they quickly replaced his DLC pics with a black silouhette and then removed him entirely. If Atlus is at all competent (that's debatable) then they should have known that revealing Goro before release, either as a party member or just a side character, would put them in a bad position where their only options were to mislead us about him (which they did) or spoil us all. Silence would've been preferable.

datte atashi futaba dashi

>yukari actually enjoys being a maid

that slut I fucking love her

You wanna hang out, user? Catch a movie or something?

you're the slut

I spy Goro on the very bottom left

Why are the theif outfits so boring? The only actually good ones are Haru's and Potter's.

no fuck you she's the slut

Because you're just looking for shit to complain over at this point and they look fine.

save all ur files as jpg to save space

suck my uncompressed dick

that face is creepy as shit

But most of them are genuinely underwhelming and forgettable, design wise. Futaba's has the tron lines thing going on which is kind of interesting, but you barely see her anyway.

Do the booster and high booster skills in P5 stack?

how can P5 girls even compete?

Don't know, don't care

I want to choke Yukiko while fucking her

They probably didn't want another Goro to be Alisha 2.0

I want to have nonviolent romantic sex with Yukiko and pleasure her pussy in lots of ways.

I fucking hate P4-fags

Tell me about it

ugly cunt
worst girl worst game

Gonna have to expand more

Having a nice ass in fan art doesn't redeem her from being a shit

post floral pants man

Fortunately I don't give a damn how you feel