smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitegame.com/smite-tactics-announcement/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8 (embed)

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread: 159299018

and ofc I fuck up previous thread.

you fucked up the patches too. 3.21 is live now

3/10

So I've been playing smite now for a month, arena is fun. I will try my best at conquest the next time I play.

Good luck, user.

>mfw someone instant locks thoth before i can

nth for election day

Be faster next time, user.

>instant lock Loki
>instant lock Toth
>instant lock another assassin
Ebin

Does it still count of its a troll? Screw it, posting it anyway.

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

Ra?

>mfw laugh spamming as thoth

racecar thana?

The digital booster pack, wthat the fuck do you get with the "swc 2017 recall skin" ?

It's a recall thing, like the chinese pantheon one in the odyssey.

Instead of glowing piss yellow around and under your god it'll probably glow blue and say swc 2017 under you.

so essentially, this pack is shit. i was excited because of amatrasu, but its ruined by the big ugly ass shield.

Make sure to vote today!

shut up

>solo queue arena for favor quests
>everyone instalocks
>end up having Serqet (me) Scylla, Than, Izanami and Chronos vs balanced team with 3 premade
>no one bms each other or anything, just says gl hf
>every time their aphro tried to heal anyone I cucked them and let them die in their fountain
>we end up having a 20 kill lead and they surrender
Kek that was easy and fun

>"Play 2 games in a party" is an Odyssey Quest

How did we go from this

to this?

Testosterone

I never watch The Batman.

I already own sock Tyr, should I wait for his new skin or just go for the early spic Sylvanus...

>Open Divine Chest
>Get Convention 2016 Anubis

fuck

>Thoth ult manages 1.2k damage
>Easier to hit than Scylla's ult

>scylla's one can root three people and insta kill any squishy will poly proc

So how do you build thoth, just standard burst mage?

Imagine licking your own semen off her stomach.

gross

>Trying to justify a lane wide ult

Just as expected.

Thoth, OP piece of shit, just like every fucking mage on release.

Get rid of his fucking bullshit wall range extender

>he doesn't lick his semen off his gf's body and spits it into her mouth forcing her to swallow it all

Zumba

Zapman voting Trump. Are you /smgen/?

>>Easier to hit than Scylla's ult
excuse me what?

Already did.

MAGA

No.
Every nigger and stupid cunt in the country is voting for that evil bitch because vagina and some movie star told them to.

>He doesn't know about the new meta

You sound confused. Are you confused user?

Not really. His ult is even more obvious that scylla's and the only cc he has is the slow on next basic attack effect from his movement skill.

god damn I'm nearly out of gems

where's the fuckin sale already

>Scyllas ult does more damage until 800 magical power
>If you kill somebody with it (and you should if you arent a shitter) she can strike again, far eclipsing thoths ult damage
>cc immune during it so she can use it as an escape
>better cc to set her ult up
>durr thoth ult 2 much damage!
You're a shitter Harry

Yes but if he doesn't get voted in I'm going to enjoy laughing at /pol/ before the realization that we're doomed finally sinks in.

black friday

Lets be realistic here.
He's not going to win.

/pol/ needs to change to /cuck/ after he loses

Fuck off ctr.

Who?

it's a /pol/ meme

Poor script. That the best you have tonight lmao

He isn't OP.

And Fafnir was the worst god in the game until a "pro" said so.

How do I properly play Bat of Largeness? Bruiser Assassin? AA spam? Ability spam?

That's just what they parrot when you don't line up with their views.

The look on your face when trump wins is going to be great. Bet you are a gay futa poster too. Have a rope ready to kill yourself.

Like Bastet.

Right, if someone doesn't agree with /pol/ they just call them ctr and that's it

I have no idea how to play Bastet, amigo.

>I have no idea how to play one of the most brain dead gods in the game

what are you, console?

Build tons of pen

And Thoth is just decent at best.
I win matches with him but I don't feel like it was in a way where it's like "If I wasn't Thoth the end result would be complete different."

Enjoy your open boarders and mudslimes faggot.

How much pen is too much pen?

Thoth isn't clicking with me yet, I dunno, feels weird man

with bastet too much pen doesn't exist.

Jotuns, Brawlers, crusher and titans let go baby bitch.

Gotta learn / answer some questions for yourself but here.
Camazots has extremely high scaling, so he is an ability based assassin and as such you build around that with power and pen, like Bastet who also has great scaling. Transcendence, all pen items, shifter's, and maybe something like a Bloodforge if you're ignoring tankiness are things you want.

Would Nezha work with that?

No.

Ra is a better bird than thoth

How much does the digital loot pack thing cost? On console so I don't have it yet

1500 gems

He has innate pen. With pen boots he gets like 30 pen at max level with shard he does true damage on non warriors and guardians without heartwood aura. With it he still does near true on both with them having ~14 protection after calculations on hunters and this isn't factoring allied pen help/defense reduction.

When you clear with 3+1 you can clear pretty far back from the wave. If you build 30% cdr mage potion tops you off to 40%. His 1+2 if both stocked up shoots the 2 first then the 3 shots. Waling around with his 1 active helps make his damage cycle feel smoother

You can delay his 2's shot until ~5 seconds are up (at max cdr if staggered right it can make the enemy feel like you dash every ~5 seconds) and you can stock his 1 charge for infinite time.

Nothing wrong with shooting undercharged ults as long as it kills or weakens them enough. You cna also ult spam cancel his ult so he yells.

HAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP WON THE FIRST TWO STATES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOLD YOU CTR FUCKS KYS RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW. HANG YOURSELF. YOU ARE ALL OUT OF A JOB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIBTARD BTFO. GAYS, BLACKS IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU

go back to your containment board

t. worried libcuck

Art's skins need a better face. Face looks like shit on her spy skin.

Also an Artemis dresses like Aphrodite skin.

ARTEMIS IS NOT A SLUT SHE IS PURE!

>clan founder tells me in party chat that another clanmate not in the party is doxxing me

I reset my router but I'm not sure if I believe him to be honest.

You realize he supports trump who against that exact shit right? Do you have a lot of scars on your head?

Some guy was able to figure your shit out and is doxxing you? How is he able to do that and why?

You're an idiot.

I dunno, which is why I don't really believe it. His only info about me is my Smite account (we're "friends") and my blog which he could find via google.

Should I roll on the America chest to MAGA?

Just vote for Trump.

>300 gems
>only 2 skins are American

It's a travesty

is it worth?

I did tho

Then you've done your job. No need to roll chests for shit, just make sure you use Ra'merica.

I don't have Ra'merica

Then you should roll the chest for it. Just for that skin, though, or Uncle Zeus.

>Paladins is making T1-equivalent skins into chest exclusives

And I thought Smite's cosmetics market was bad.

I swear you people are getting more and more retarded with each passing month, what the fuck is wrong with you?

the chests in paladins have always had a chance of rolling common cosmetics. the teaser they posted is about how having an active booster makes it so that instead of getting 3 things for a chest roll you get 4

FUCK YES, GOT RA'MERICA FIRST TRY