/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, November 8th:
1519 – Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
1576 – Eighty Years' War: Pacification of Ghent: The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
1614 – Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
1644 – The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
1937 – The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude ("The Eternal Jew") opens in Munich.

>News
EU4 DD 08/11
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-8th-of-november-2016.980828/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6 - 15/09/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-8th-of-november-2016.980828/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halyna_Kolotnytska#Career
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_diaspora
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reported

Based.

Upvoted.

Eu4 patch 1.19 when

How do I buy a truckload of snacks without the cashier thinking I'm a sad lonely fuck?

Beta next week.

>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-8th-of-november-2016.980828/
>it's all shit johan already talked about in his twitter

Buy so much that it looks like you're supplying snacks for a party instead duh.

Spoiler: YOU ARE THE PARTY!

>In a cruel twist of fate Austria become the minor in a PU with Hungary
>Protestant are too busy infighting to care about the Christian Emperor
>Surprisingly England didn't go protestant
This fucking game

>R&I blown the fuck out

based jannies

Looks believable to me desu

I think they finally got sick of the autism.

>christian emperor

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

BLOWN

THE

What's wrong with that?

Why would protestants care if the emperor is christian? They're fucking christian as well.

We all know he meant Catholic.

Because protestants aren't christians and are only interested in bringing the whole of christianity down.

WE

Rate my blob

No cheating was used except savescumming to from Danubia

kek, I'll go with this interpretation

It's ugly. But is it uglier than this one ?

@159736626
>le liquor xDxD
Fuckoff, steamcordplaza.

>ugly
How? It's gross as fuck and entitely unplausible but the actual borderd are sound.

@159736782
wew

It's Commonwealthy, I like it.

Have a (you), my friend. Excellent liquor post.

@159736782
so fucking mad xD

Based.

@159737234
>replying using Veeky Forums's link function

sup reddit

Here's the (you) that @159737350 didn't give you lad

>When two third of the princes are heretics
I'm half tempted to actually leave now so I can upgrade to kingdom.

>Not bringing balance

What to do lads?

>monkeys btfo.jpg
>playing as monkeys
wew
Friendly and Southwest.

I decided to go for the full annexation

Also argentinians are white

You should have only taken Rio Grande de Sul.

Why?

because you're a raging faggot for blobbing into fucking brazil as argentina and friends

r8

If I'm an independent, secular, democratic Tunisian welfare state with an educated population of warm hearted people and plenty of jobs open while Europe is going through its 6th World War, what's the logic behind me not getting a single European immigrant?

game rules say no

t. butthurt luso favela monkey

Because if you unironically believe Argentina is white then you'll want to uphold Racial supremacy, and Rio Grande de Sul is the only white part of Brazil because it was colonisd almost exclusively by Germans.

I often play "South American Rhodesia" games as them in Victoria 2.

>Canadian Ocean

because they rather go to the Americas where their culture is more accepted

If I'm an independent, secular, democratic Libyan welfare state with an educated population of warm hearted people and plenty of jobs open while Europe is going through the cold war, what's the logic behind me not getting a single European immigrant?

>democratic
Also
>*tips expulsions of Italians and Jews*

>Sicilians
>Jews
>Europeans

Europeans stay and tough it out in their homelands like their ancestors have done before them

Subhumans with no attachment to the land or any sense of honor or pride in their country flee at the quickest sign of a war.

t. fit 20 year old Syrian male refugee of fighting age

BRASIL PORRA

lol you again.

>>democratic
It was, though. They had Swiss style direct democracy where you could nominate something and it would be discussed.

I'm meming anyway, Libya under Gaddafi got lots of immigrants from Europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halyna_Kolotnytska#Career

Finally got the too big for a merchant republic modifier, stockholm and western prussia aren't states anymore. Riga betrayed me by getting a second province and leaving the best trade league in the world. I also got some land from that fuckup Norway who converted.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_diaspora
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_diaspora

>haha you can play real tall in eu4 and its a serious deep game with lots of depth and serious game its not about blobbing at all dude hahah waht made you think that

VERY

-VERY-

important post

>Playing tall in any paradox game
You're asking to be eaten by the cheating AI.

hey gang, playing eu4 as pope and was looking for some advice on how to proceed. I need to take Jerusalem for an achievement but only have 200 years left. Should I go through greece->anatolia->jerusalem or tunis->egypt->jerusalem or just go crete->cyprus->jerusalem. Also which group should i go next? annexing poland atm so no diplo group

If you can't afford fucking Vic2 you must be either homeless or underage.

>Diaspora ≠ refugees

Nice source senpai
The colonization of Transylvania by Germans was begun by King Géza II of Hungary (1141–1162). For decades, the main task of the German settlers was to defend the southeastern border of the Kingdom of Hungary. The colonization continued until the end of the 13th century. Although the colonists came mostly from the western Holy Roman Empire and generally spoke Franconian dialects, they were collectively known as Saxons because of Germans working for the Hungarian chancellery. Those poor refugees, OH WAIT

Anyway why move to some shithole in Africa when I could move to America or somewhere my culture is accepted by non sand people

and why don't syrians go to other arab states where their culture is more accepted

>you can't play tall as new world nations like Texas in vicky2

lmao who the fuck mentioned refugees to begin with.
Aren't you supposed to be in /pol/ checking Trump news?

faam
I just have a vm I want to test out how gaems work on it and I don't want to install steam.

>Win against Mexico
>Don't join the union
>Jerk around until the end date
Sure is a load of fun.

>implying i'm not a #CruzMissile

>If I'm an independent, secular, democratic Tunisian welfare state with an educated population of warm hearted people and plenty of jobs open while Europe is going through its 6th World War, what's the logic behind me not getting a single European immigrant?

Sure sounds like refugees to me pal. How about you go on pack up your swag and head over to reddit. You just got btfo

>blob into denmark
>blob into sweden
>blob into scandinavia
>blob into russia
>blob into europe
>blob into britain
>blob in to anatolia
>blob in to asia
>blob in to africa
>get a meme world conquest "achievement" to show the steamgroup
You really have got life figured out.

Or I could have spent 500~ years as a OPM, sure would have been fun.

Austria-Hungary have declared war to get their territories back but the proud Russian super soldiers are bravely helping us defend OUR land.

Literally what's the difference between an Italian running to the New World as soon as things stop going his way and a refugee?

>there's literally no reason to play because the outcomes will always be the same

wtf i hate grand strat now

OPMs aren't pointless in Vicky, though. You have industry, literacy, needs, taxes, ideologies and a tech system that actually allows you to prioritise certain things rather than just tech up when the game allows you to.

t. prussiapro

reminder to please respond
>reminder to please respond

did /gsg/ do its duty as a citizen today?

>CN in New England
Ideas for a good adjective to use instead of "New"?

As leaf I voted for Hillary in the name of a dead person, thank me later.

>/gsg/ is majoritarily American
No wonder this place is shit nowadays.

>tfw not a single motherfucker opened your meme

Thanks, senpai.

>proud Russian super soldiers
>bravely helping us
Russia has always been the pest terrorizing innocent Swedish soldiers. If it weren't for them, Sweden would be one of the greatest empires in our time. Plus, they aren't defending YOUR land. It's in fact THEIR land. But I'm sure you know that.

See

There isnt. Theres a reason the Irish and Italians were hated in America just like migrants will be. Never seen the poster comparing them to niggers?

Rate my empire

greatestthereeverwas/10

Russia got memed on by everyone and even lost Georgia.

They're not accepting them. Also, better welfare in European countries.

"There will be liquor in our time"
-Neville Liquorlain

hope you got enough cement for that liquor to wash down

>consume means eat
You are retarded on about three different levels here.

He knows, he doesn't care. He just wants to shitpost.

I heard stories of the Ottomans being easy as fuck, etc, but I never knew how strong holy fuck.

I'm new and bad as hell, and yet I still have like 50 regiments at full maintenance, three advisors level 3, and non-mothballed forts, all while still making about 15 ducats a month. This shit is broken.

I just want to shitpost too to b honest

RESpooIIIIINNddd

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Same as I went for "Sicily of the Lakes" [Sicilia dei Laghi], to keep in theme with Tuscania Piccola [Little Tuscany]. Kinda funny considering the subject below...

Just to reinforce this, the Sicilians arriving in New England were literally stoned.

Hitler's main mistake: not supplying the troops with enough liquor.