pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

Betty has big dreams

They've abandoned the thread for discord

Im not one of them

Maybe. I honestly hope it picks up when pirates get on board but I really don't know anymore.

Regardless, I'll keep posting here if a general thread is up.

God bless

oh well

just got sims 4 what mods should I get?

Depends, there are script mods like mc command center which I would get for sure. There are skin mods, clothing, hair, furniture, lots I mean that's a very vague question you asked. It all depends on what you want.

PROM!

>I revived a douchebag ghost and he came back as a demon and impregnated me in my sleep, thanks Discord

>I fell inlove with a cute girl and it turns out her dick is bigger than mine, thanks Discord

>The stress of taking care of my douchebag no-job boyfriend and his little leeching sister while trying to pay the bills caused me to miscarry, thanks Discord

how about you post and act normal to be honest, you are acting no better than the "shitposters" you claim chased you out of here. So stop.

Using the MC Command Center MC CAS mod, what does "Chest Depth" mean?

Why are you doing this?

Oooh shut up, learn to take a joke.

Sober up and just post and stop fucking my threads up with this bullshit none of it is funny. If you cant go back.

Grow up.

Its not even funny, it's stupid it was stupid last night and it's even stupider now that you pushed it..

>Grow up
>Act normal
>Post normal
How does someone act and post normal on Veeky Forums? it's a joke y'all, lighten up.

You guys realize you pushed everyone who posts here regularly out, right?
I fear for what you might do when someone works up the courage to post a story again.
Yeesh.

>You guys realize you pushed everyone who posts here regularly out, right?
I don't think that's true. And if it is, I am very disappointed "everyone" couldn't just ignore the few people they think are here to rile shit up.

sucks it turned out like this

you are 100% right, norman.

post a story, we love stories and for the few shitposters that dont ignore them.
I have been on tsg for a long time as long as Norman we had our fair share of assclowns come in here but we are still here we ignore them.

look at this guy, kek

How do you like my immortal conjurer character named Russell Little? I call him the world's only infinaire as he was originally just an excuse for me to use money cheats as a way of establishing retail stores and resturaunts for my other sims. But I grew to quite like this character. I was going to make a Trump like character for my Hillary like character, who's name is Connie Lingus, but I figured that I'll have Little serve as my Trump like figure even though he is a little more closer to the left than Trump is.

His political opponent who threatens his re-election. Connie Lingus. I know she looks somewhat hispanic, but I intended to make her white. She just has more color to her is all.

I decided to try my hand at making a pre-op transgender woman and I think I fell in love with her enough to make her Mrs. Little.

She cannot bare him children, but what does an immortal need an heir for anyway?

Her name is Alice Lillian (two 'l' on purpose) or Alice Little.

Looks like he'd probably win.

He does have unlimited funds and can conjure up materials for a new army of drone soldiers with unlimited ammunition. He has the strength to hold the nation without ever sacrificing a human life.

This is also a good friend of Mr. Little. The British prime minister, Harrison Cox or as he likes to be known by, Harry Cox. He is a partier and he was elected merely based on his humanity. The people loved that he was more closer to the common man that they felt he spoke to them. He also loves getting high, but had trouble with drugs in the past until Little helped him through it. Cox owes his life to Little and they remained good friends ever since. Cox still enjoys smoking the occasional marijuana plant though.

Work in progress, but this is the brand new Chinese Emperor, Sho Fun Kai. He was appointed to the position by Russ Little as when you're in the position of power he is you can do whatever the fuck you want with the world. However, Russ doesn't trust him and feels he is a true tyrant. He has also proven this since he took power. Russ is just keeping his friends close and enemies closer.

Don't bring up the discord shit, that place did us a favor removing all the worst assholes from the thread and putting them somewhere they can't shit things up for the rest of us.

Keep it up! I love seeing new creations

Time to make a trump sim and join the politics career.

I hope we can begin to heal today and put the ugliness behind us.

Please don't give up.