/wowsg/ World of Warships Admiral

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free purrmium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>5.13 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0513/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger or Tioga060
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "deadserver"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

Clans:
Coming soon

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr
imgur.com/a/QCKj8
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi I spent around an hour updating this piece of shit a while back and now you niggers wont put it in the thread. Pls

pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr

First for Russian dd

second post not talking about election!

>imgur.com/a/QCKj8

uber alles

fuck off tioga

4th for Scharnhorst!

5.14 is dropping in less than 12 hours, you could at least acknowledge that.

>monkey ears version
>feet still beyond fucked up
fix it you aspie

I'm confused, is this the wowsg?
I can only see pantsus, planes and sluts in that image.

I think Im gonna like that german dd line.

I'm just getting my shit off danbooru senpai

that will be the end of the halloween event

get those camos before they are gone!

>miedo already uploaded this abortion
next time he shows up i'm going to bully him until he cries

I want to _____ a battlecruiser

>A tiny Hotel, a Moetel if you would

That is no battlecruiser.

RIP IJN DDs.

I loved you since the CBT, and now you're fucking unplayable.

pic unrelated

Hype

what

this is tier 6 why?

>having good matches in botes
>God Emperor is leading the polls right now

Today is a good day

>T9 Z-46 and its fucking 7% fire chance 15 RPM guns has 7.56 view range and hydro to Shimakaze's 7.6
Wow thanks WG I was really enjoying getting outspotted and fucking shredded by Fletchers already, I'm glad I there's another class I am literally unable to avoid until I'm in their gun comfort zone.

>Scharnhorst
>4 turrets

fucking gooks

>More DD players and less cruiser players with German DDs coming out
>baBBies whine more about DDs and get them nerfed again
>Meanwhile in forever nerfed CVs

don't forget to free xp to Akizuki and give AA support to BBs ))))))))))))))))))

Isn't that by the Victory Belles artist? They're American.

Is this bait?

FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

are those torps?

how do they angle? not at all?

Perhaps. Definitely bait for the remaining CV players though. Cruisers are already a minority, less cruisers means more baBBies to bomb.

but no DF because balans))))))))))
It's great how the IJN-only consumable is only available on two ships in the entire IJN DD line.

>Cruisers will never have bigger guns than Moskva
Well there goes that rule.

>last two battles had 3 BBs, 7 cruisers

Yes, cruisers don't exist!

Would like to thank whoever made the OP for not putting any politics garbage in there.

Truly the hero we need

>at low health, probably can only take one more salvo
>see enemy DD really fucking close
>shoot everything I have into his bow from about 1 km
>turn away and spam torps, killing him
>am now stuck in a small inlet
>look to my left and see pic related.
>accept my fate

As you probably can tell, I haven't played in months. And I'm absolute shit

I dont even rememebr the name of that consumable kek

>Average game at t9 has 2-3 cruisers the rest BBs and DDs.

One kill makes you better than the average pubbie and worth your weight on a team. Don't know how you wound up only getting 7 hits though. Use that mobility senpai - cap points in the early and midgame, hammer low-health fuckers to mop up the endgame.

im still fucking pissed for getting outplayed by the game itself telling me to go fuck myself i had been waiting for IJN DDs for some time, if the kraut will come first theres no real reason not to get on them.

we should actively disencourage people from playing CAs or CLs. they are nothing rewarding and still a uphill battle in most conditions. theres no need to go for a CA line if someone wants to play a P2W cruiser as well.

>28.5 kt
>16km range

Is this a joke

>49 fires

Torpedo booster or whatever, which nobody ever fucking uses because it replaces the fucking smoke screen.

>steinbutt

hheheee

My fucking body is ready.

Fucking sexy as shit Panzerschiffe.

*gets deleted by bb through bow*
epic! a tier 6 cruiser to feed to the tier 8 battleships
thanks mm
thanks wg

I hope she's accurate

its a fucking battle cruiser. with cruiser MM.

this is a fucking joke. its literally a shinyhorse with a guaranteed sealclubbing MM

She has a 4 inch thick belt.

Literally Pensacola tier armor.

dat projectile speed

fuck

>a panzerschiffe battlecruiser w/ 3x11" guns and T6 matchmaking

>in the same tier as the BB literally built to counter her
O i am laffin

>A French Battlecruiser with 8x 330mm guns and tier 6 matchmaking

I'm the one who capped that point in the middle. I only got 7 hits because I camped in the area i died in because there were BBs waiting outside, and I'd been hit by torp bombers. I fired most of my rounds into the DD that I sunk, and then 1 torp spread. Pic related, a few seconds before I died, you can see where the guy was.

>its a fucking battle cruiser
>Literal cruiser armor
>Non battleship armament
It's definitely not a battlecruiser. It's, something.

had dunkekerer been a cruiser for the MM would you still think thats funny?

>these shitty OPs
I should have made one with actual botes

>Higher citadel damage than Scharnhorst
>Higher muzzle velocity than Scharnhorst
Someone spiked WG's vodka

Panzerschiffe. Pocket battleship.

>cruiser MM for a battlecruiser
This is a good thing, though. Cruisers are the most easily replaceable class. Wouldn't you be pissed if your team got a "BB" with shit armor and 6 low-caliber guns, and the other team got a Bayern or an Arizona? I'd rather I get a fat cruiser with 280mm guns and a full set of BBs than a shitty BB with 280mm guns and a full set of cruisers.

Noice

Also, /pol/ put a man into the White House. How can other boards even compete?

>people think a ship that forces you to go flat broadside to fire more than 3 guns is going to be OP

>Pocket battleship
You know this is just a fucking nickname, right? Coined by the British?

The 3 guns appear to be railguns though, and you've got a consistent 3 on all arcs.

HEAVY CRUISER YOU ANGLO SCUM!

yes it is

>People think a tier 6 CRUISER with no armour, no damage and no maneuverability will be anything but complete trash

whats the sigma value

it's terrible. imagine a side with 5 BBs 4 CAs and 3 DDs facing another with 6 BBs 3 CAs and 3 DDs

who would win?

Nassau has guns like it, but it's slower and do less damage. it's gonna eat tier 8 cruisers even with 28 kn and regular cruiser armor

dukekerer isn't trash and the only real difference is that graf will have torps while dukekerer has speed

whelp, this pretty much confirms that the Alaska will be a cruiser once its added

Coined by a british *reporter* no less.

>while dukekerer has speed
Wow one knot more speed.

You have to get within 6 km of a BB, who can delete you through your bow at any time, possibly retreat faster than you can catch up to him and that you probably can't even devastating strike with a full 4 torp salvo

I thought the polls were saying Hilary was leading?

>it's terrible. imagine a side with 5 BBs 4 CAs and 3 DDs facing another with 6 BBs 3 CAs and 3 DDs
Okay, so let's assume that Graf is one of the BBs on the 5BB side.

Now you have 4 BBs, a really, really shitty BB (Graf) 4 CAs and 3 DDs facing another with 6 BBs 3 CAs and 3 DDs. Now you're basically 2 BBs down because Graf really can't match even Dunkerque.

Now if Graf were considered a CA, you'd have 5 BBs, 3 CAs and a really upgunned CA (Graf), and 3 DDs facing another with 6 BBs 3 CAs and 3 DDs.

Which would you rather be, 1 BB down with an upgunned and uparmored CA, or 1 BB down with an undergunned and underarmored BB?

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Here you go

gibe hms furious reeeeee

The polls have consistently said that but Trump has a terrifying lead in electoral votes.

The electoral college is pretty ebin tbqh

>Up-gunned CA
*bounces*

It's not over till it's over.
You going to fly your "I voted" flags tomorrow?

He is doing well in the popular vote as well

Make sure to press F for her later tonight

CBC's got Trump leading 164 to 122

would be the KV-2 of warships

>cruiser
>no armor
>32knts
>2 18in guns
>1500kg shells
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It'll bounce less than Aoba, Cleveland, Budyonny, Nurnberg, or Molotov's guns, so it's still an upgunning.

They won't fucking call it, but Trump has won Florida

And what can you tell me about her DPM my good friend?
The power of 2x3 280mm guns .... truly frightening xD

user posted here stats dude, just look.

The real deciding factor is whether or not she, as a cruiser, is given better sigma and max dispersion so she can make use of powerful alpha damage. Imagine the power of all those shells actually managing to hit something.

CTR SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Do we know of its ROF yet? If it's the same as Scharnhorst's, we're looking at
3 x 6 x 7600 = 136,800 theoretical AP DPM
That doesn't compare badly to
Aoba's 155,100 theoretical AP DPM, given that better penetration means more partial pens + citadels.

Their tears will taste like victory

>7600

Guys, please, don't politics in the general. I mean I'll happily steal your cute girls wearing MAGA hats, but otherwise

>people not realizing that this fucking graf spee conversation was started when user posted her model and stats

AMERICA

20 sec, its in one of the pics posted

I heard that you cna just sue the other party to give you the votes in Floride ;^)