/dbg/ - Dragonball General

Helpful Xenoverse 2 Links/Info
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

Last time on Dragon Ball G

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pb_RY33rgUaEiMTMbr31Uoyj9QBy6NgcMOCooOXJp6Q/edit#gid=413548309
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1546GzItpZQ2XB-ST66WIL93h9YlNFPZpkf_8w5mxLPI/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pb_RY33rgUaEiMTMbr31Uoyj9QBy6NgcMOCooOXJp6Q/edit#gid=332499413
xenoverse.booru.org/
pastebin.com/31FMfkJd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for fuck you

SPIN TO WIN

Post action shots with no hud in them to be added to this.

Post your images for the image challenge in last thread too

>delete DBXV2
I'm pretty sure that's going a step too far on just 'finding' your save.
Also why is:
>MAKE YOUR WISHES TO SHENRON IN OFFLINE MODE, OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE.
missing?

For some reason, faggots keep removing shit from the OP.
I don't know why.

How do I disable the Hud?

cute
brown
saiyans

What is going on with the thread op?
it's turned to shit
you guys are idiots.

Bampo.

Seems legit

this mite do

Do it in sync!

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt (embed)

>Doc for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

>Stats on Skills;
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pb_RY33rgUaEiMTMbr31Uoyj9QBy6NgcMOCooOXJp6Q/edit#gid=413548309

>QQ bang combination stats spreadsheet;
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1546GzItpZQ2XB-ST66WIL93h9YlNFPZpkf_8w5mxLPI/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

>Specific Stats on races;
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pb_RY33rgUaEiMTMbr31Uoyj9QBy6NgcMOCooOXJp6Q/edit#gid=332499413

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>TO FIX GLITCHING UNDER THE MAP WHEN YOU ALT TAB:
Use borderless mode, not fullscreen.

Last time on Dragonball G
>>

Decided to go with this shot instead of my gutpunch shot because I like that grin he's got.

No way currently, he means just do as much as you can to avoid having HUD elements in your shot.

I know this picture of mine is spammed all the fucking time but this is the best I can get

hope it counts

Cute Buufus!

Here's the pastebin for it:
pastebin.com/31FMfkJd

I think whoever made one of the past threads used a very old version of the OP they had saved, considering I've been adding and fixing the OP over four threads.

I agree

>(embed)
ye

Hope this is fine.

why? are you falseflagging?

i love the pose at the end of the power pole strike combo

your neck looks broken, you should see a senzu bean

Does this count? Can always grab something else in a couple hours

best super soul for a ki freeza?

I have attempted to make a Namekian Ultraman, since they can also grow in size and almost look alien enough for it. He still needs some work.

I'm proud of the name pun at least. I wonder if anybody will get it.

Fuck, Giant Storm is the most stylish ult I have.
/dbg/, gimme some good pose ults.

the only picture i have so far haven't played since sunday

Trying to come up with a not too cringeworthy backstory for my saiyan.

He's essentially one of those saiyans from the far future, descendants of Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr. Not fully a saiyan, not full a human. He finds it easy to go super saiyan, and switch between different forms.

He became interested in learning about Saiyans and their history, so he signed up to be a Time Patroller. Hoping to get close to the saiyan mentors around and find out everything he can.

Nappa is my current mentor, I've already finished Vegeta and Raditz. After that I'm moving onto Broly, Turles and Goku's probably gonna be last, cause I barely think of him as a saiyan.

What's the best way to beat EM15?

Giant Storm is pretty good though

>descendants of Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr. Not fully a saiyan, not full a human.
Man he's either almost all human or has three extra chromosomes from all the incest.

DBXV is non-canon and additionally your time patroller can come from anywhere, Saiyan or not.

You know, I kind of wish it was possible to make it so Super Vegeta was SSG for SSj1 and SSGB for SSj2, since there's already FSSj for SSj4 mods.

see

Who next

I decided to take an autisically long amount of time making this for no reason other than to have the energy graphic in there and look good.

Hope it doesn't look like shite.

i want ssr for the cac, but i'll settle for a ssr goku wig or a fused zamasu wig

time for JUSTICE

I think its too cluttered with hud but im posting anyway

shit, that looks good

Looks fantastic, thanks a lot man.

fuck that works nicely

PUNCH CHILLY WILLYS IN THE FACE

I don't even know if it's possible to get this attack with no hud.

Looks pretty good. I did the Ultraman thing too but then decided I wanted to embrace my namekian heritage instead and used the dragon balls to unmutate. I'm glad someone's taking up the mantle.

>Not Jet Slugar

Have one that's already cropped.

>tfw no Full Nelson super/ultimate

I want to be able to hold an enemy in place and let my kispamming faggot friend get a crazy ult off on him.

Impressive.

Before I clicked this image, I thought your character was Shaggy from Scooby Doo
are you on PS4?

but you'll die user

It's hard to make a good one that the hud doesn't cut into

guys?

buu has a move that holds them it shoots them far away and is slow as shit tho

There's always Spirit Sword. The move itself is sadly pretty bad, as it does less damage than Justice Combo and enemies can escape out of it via evasive moves. But if you like sinister-looking smiles, it can't be beat.

Elegant blaster would be perfect if it weren't for the damn hud

PC. I like the idea of being able to freely mod the game when it dies

Full Nelson is too powerful in Dragon Ball, nobody can defeat it.

Don't worry, you guys can just wish me back with the dragon balls.

Where's it from? I remember wanting it in XV1, but my XV1 character was a Ki user, so I couldn't justify it.

>Cropping would take off half your hand
Fuck that sucks, i chopped off part of my hair in a few of mines but it still looked good enough, not sure how yours would go with that though

Expert Quest 17.

Hope you've been working on your aim. Because you're going to be throwing a LOT of destructo disks.

Thanks! The trouble is finding any good clothes. None of the skintight stuff is the right color and most shoes end up ruining the look. Nice to know I wasn't the only one who thought of this though!

It's based on Quantula striata, one the only known bioluminescent snails. Since Ultramans are made of light and all. It's also a reference to Ultra Q, Ultraman's predecessor. The snails glow green so I gave him green Faiz lines

I was really trying to find a good Jet Jaguar look though, trust me. There just wasn't anything close enough.

>when you trying to EM with buds but server say no

Least I found someone to float with finally.

Spirit Sword? It's from the SSGSS Goku EM. The one where you have 1:30 minutes to kill Goku with 7~ life bars.

I want Okran to wrastle the pumpkin

Yo Pomotaio, it's Kail, I'm a fellow VG'r too, add me buddy, I need to have some fun in this game.

Eh, ignore this one. I'll see if I can make a better one tomorrow.

kek didn't see you as I was tabbed out. Going to chug a beer and then mite start doing fun things

If this boy don't stop trying to fuck up time, I'mma punch him.

Kail again, I'll join up for an em if you guys needs.

Oh shit, now THAT'S some drawfaggotry I want to see.
I think the "celsia taking it in the butt" request is hilarious, but Pumki and Okran nekked wrasslin'? Yes.

Haha nope, that's pretty funny though, I see it too now. Just casual wear and the green popped to me.

One Handed Kamehameha isn't bad. Meteor Burst and Darkness Rush are slick too.

Nice QQBang ya got there.

Celcia.
Hallow.
Domenica.

I'm triggered.

All these disconnects have made me lose motivation right now. I'm gonna get some food and maybe we can fight or something. I dunno.

>i want to dress up wish
>get crystal suit top
>crashes
>don't get rest
welp, I can just repeat the wish on another patroller right?

This is your opponent.

Pumkin has enough art. Let other people get art for a change.

I'll spell his name wrong when his distant relative un-kills my planet, my king, and most of my race.

It's okay user, I've gotten so used to it that I pronounce it as Hollow half the time anyway

perfect, accept my request and we can fuck of shit together like a good ol' Dragon ball group. [Spoiler] Thanks I didn't try very hard.[/spoiler]

By the way, is it possible to enable supersampling?

I care not for your race.
What I care about is your names.

Sorry, that's not what your character says your name is, silly~

And believe me, I'm glad Marjora changed names because that one was hurting me.

Show me the pumkin art. I've seen the mspaint but that's it compared to the bee

Why the fuck is it called a "bingo dance"

>when
Until! I meant until!

I'd rather it be Cress and Okran anyway.

I use Broly's "I'm not a monster, I'm a devil!" Z-soul that I think you get from one of the 5-6 star missions. Gives you full Ki at the start and more melee damage when your stam is full, and since Freezers gain stamina during combos it can trigger towards the end of your combo if you're only missing a bar.

Cooler's back
Tell a friend