/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

I remembered the new OP edition

>Skyrim Special Edition FAQ
>Q: When is ___________ coming out?
A: We don't know
>Q: Is Skyrim Special Edition worth getting?
A: SKSE is currently not out, and ENB is in a beta form. If you're okay with this, then yes. If you need mods that rely on SKSE or animations, or a fully functioning ENB, then stick with regular Skyrim.
>Q: Is *modname* working with SE?
A: We highly suggest you check here first: nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/?

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/nl59wekeo2lhk6o/Theo.7z
mega.nz/#!uIwi0LDL!A4Xc2lvv0Ky9OMN0HHOqErVTAu-uzegIvKsLOEdmRok
youtu.be/XCfkUTraBbQ?t=4m39s
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2237/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for semen demons

It is

Harmony and Peace

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

How 2 change race size?

Here,

mediafire.com/file/nl59wekeo2lhk6o/Theo.7z

I updated him for those that want him on skyrim special edition.

Post happy families.

>"user" shitposting and harassing regulars
>followerfag just so happens to show up minutes later

Sweet, thanks man.

xth for helping people who can't help themselves!

...or people who are too lazy to do it but have the coin to hire someone else!

Care to share that hat? I hop its not photoshop

I just want to trigger some people with it.

Okay

okay

Do the first person mods for oldrim work in new rim?
I've made all the altmer tall as fuck but the first person view is about from their nips and it's disorienting.

I fixed Synn for SSE btw.

You used .tri files for Anna tho and i don't know how to convert those files yet.

Is there a version of SneakTools that works on Skyrim OG? I have the mod enabled, but when I come up behind someone and hit E, it just opens the inventory.

Someone here has the link. It's uploaded on mega somewhere.
I'm not Clones you mentally defective fucklet

20th for make skyrim great again

What house is this?

Aemer's Refuge. Huge and cheaty as fuck but I love it.

>

>Do mods that require SKSE work without SKSE?
I dunno, Boss.

People not coming back to the new tesgw

Natalia
Snakestone - called out by Brave
Yarti - called out by Brave
Atasha
Fake Pelinal
Kathniel
Camenbaire
Diana
Alta
Sparrow
Fendro
Aranrale
Glas
Telaryn
Eiries purple fishman character
Flavo
Deo

If you're on the list, fuck off. Brave doesnt like you.

followerfag you used this image last time you were pretending to be someone else who was defenidng you

Nos vemos en tres.

THE (((ESTABLISHMENT))) HAS FALLEN, HAIL GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP!

GIVE YOUR WAIFUS AND HUSBANDOS A MAGA HAT TO CELEBRATE THIS OCCASSION!

mega.nz/#!uIwi0LDL!A4Xc2lvv0Ky9OMN0HHOqErVTAu-uzegIvKsLOEdmRok

Thank god I've sold all my stock. Market's are going to be fucking nuts starting tomorrow.

Bruh I am not a clever man and I thought there'd be at least one mod that shifts the camera without needing SKSE

..Trump is part of the establishment m8... you haven't won anything.

Fallout 4 key for a special edition key?

Not really, Joy of Perspective does, I think, but it's a buggy mess apparently. I have no experience with it though.

aren't you indonesian?

Dayum shame.

I'll trade you an original halo charizard for a Typhlosion Ex

corrupt corporate establishment > corrupt government establishment

He just doesnt like my character, I think. I never expected everyone to like him.

corrupt corporate establishment = corrupt government establishment

Who do you think funds the campaigns of these people

>responding to the worst bait ever to be posted in /tesg/
Snake...

Down honestly

But honestly, I don't Pokemon so I wouldn't know what the fuck you just said

>post deleted for posting a Skyrim screenshot in /tesg/
fuck you too janny

>user doesn't see they're the exact same thing
It never mattered who won this election. Corporations will continue to own the US government, use the US tax pool to fund operations to disrupt/remove economic rivals and force open new markets, and keep the general public distracted with dank memes, hot and fresh new scandals, and faceless omnipotent boogeymen.

This has been the standard of America since it's founding. It's not going to stop. It's a little trait we inherited from the Motherland.

No worries, He will see that post later on. You fooled that other user too.

That reminds me, i have 2 Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition steam keys that i need to trade for a Fallout 3 GOTY one.

wtf i hate clones now

Janny doesn't like the Trump. That or they don't like tasty waifu.

Hillary would be someone willing to help wrest control from corporations, I mean it would basically be her first briefing, to open to where Obama left his last bookmark in the book of the globalist agenda.

My ability to Skyrim SE is completely fucked. When iw as last playing the game, i reorganized the load order in the in-game mod menu but the game hung on the loading screen. I had toforce the game to close.
Now Skyrim does not work at all. i tried reinstalling and restarting my PC but it still isnt working.
The launcher boots up and I press "Play", then Skyrim begins running in the background but then nothing happens, the game doesn't start playing.

i had that happen too. For me it was because i had unconverted oldrim mods installed. Try disabling them if you have them.

>Hillary would be someone willing to help wrest control from corporations
>benderlaugh.gif
They're both bought and paid for by corporations. They're not so stupid as to bite the hand that feeds them. Expect more trade agreements to pass, more violence in africa, south east asia, and the middle east, and more tax loopholes for investors and large businesses.

I only had textures from oldrim installed but Ill try deleting them. I did everything manually so I cant do anything within the game

Uninstall it completely. Telling steam to uninstall only removes the Launcher and Skyrim .exe's. Manually delete the entire Skyrim directory, /data/ and all. Then uninstall/reinstall through steam. Assuming you don't have any cloud-based fuckery going on, it will be a 100% clean install.

could be textures. from what i've heard they stopped using an older texture format for SE?

Make sure all your mods are compatible with SE. Do the painstaking task of testing every single mod to see which specific mod is the one causing you to CTD.

Never been prouder not to hold a US passport. No desire to become a citizen now.

Can't stop, won't stop. Please someone help me.

No, the live off taxes FROM corporations. Corporations are subject to the government, and can be taxed to death if they act out of line. They should be subject to the government, to keep the straight and honest, but not to the degree Hillary and the left want. They don't want corporations to exist, they want everything to belong to the government, be approved by the government, and be disciplined by the government.

>CTD.
no thats the not the problem. the game jus iisnt launching.
After I press Play in the launcher, Skyrim runs in the background as a process but there is no game.
I'm doing this and seeing if I have any better luck

>tfw hair doesn't fit inside the hat
having been silent all this time, I'm screaming internally about how it's hard to do anything but keep being silent

I wish Skyrim had decent hair physics that would enable hair to squish inside hats.

>Corporations will continue to own the US government
You mean banks. Rothschilds and Soros. Corporations may own shares like how people own shares of corporations and steer it, but breaking away from endorsements of people who have stuck their fingers in many countries and the people who accept and propagate this dirty work is the bigger issue than corporate scale of this issue. Plus, I didn't vote for him because he was less corrupt than Hillary Clinton.

Would you idiots stop pretending you know how politics works? Just meme it up. Our guy fucking did it.

You can do that, but that's the equivalent of nuclear bombardment, and you'll be back to the exact same spot if you reinstall the mod (which you don't know specifically what mod it is) causing you to CTD/not launch.

Best of luck either way.

I'm just glad its over now so I can get back to using the internet without this election nonsense filling up my feed for another 4 years.

This is the best news.

>They don't want corporations to exist, they want everything to belong to the government, be approved by the government, and be disciplined by the government.
You mean just like the Bush administration wanted after 9/11? Or Cisgendered Clinton before him? or Pappy Bush before that? or Reagan or Carter? We can keep going here. Every single administration has expanded government authority over private life/business in some fashion, some times quietly, while very publicly reducing it in areas based on the opinion of the general public. It's a dog and pony show.

let's not even get into the fact that corporate profits are higher now, under Obama bin Laden, then they ever were under Lil Bush. But yes, democrat boogeyman is trying to take your freedoms.

>Spells in SE will go through larger enemies, instead of hitting them like in Oldrim
>thus any scaled up enemy can't really be defeated

Welp, thanks Bethesda.

Thats a feature.

So true. Let's just hope that the fallout of the election will be manageable.

Would you call this man dad?

Looks more like a creepy uncle to me

>When it comes to the balancing security and privacy, we should err on the side of security. We should restore Patriot Act provisions enabling metadata collection for anti-terror surveillance with court controlled access, scrutinize social media of those seeking to enter the US, and limit the ability of ISIS to use the internet to spread terrorism.

Well. There goes our freedom. Again. NSA's about the get a blank fucking check next year.

Pretty sure enemy collision boxes not scaling with the enemy definitely isn't.

This mustache doesn't suit you, Snek. It makes you look...creepy.

Nate says he'd call you dad, though.

Ill give you creepy uncle

This is just gonna make post-timeskip Snakestone harder than.

DELETE THIS

>/pol/shit all thanks to Cumtears

Oh for fucks sake, this is incredibly obvious by now that Cumtears doesn't do anything but shitpost and off-topic.

i've been reporting their shite but jannies must be doing overtime tonight

delet

Oh, and I can't save WoL currently.

Nevermind, I changed my mind, bring Guy Fawkes!Snek back.

can't fix it?

Wouldnt it be nice to have something like that in the next tes?
youtu.be/XCfkUTraBbQ?t=4m39s

can you all take your /pol/ shit back to /pol/

I had a quick solution, but I can't save it without the CK crashing.

Ok, theres already a board for political discussion.

Is called We discuss the Elder Scrolls here. Thanks.

That's a natural consequence of a free market though.

Im just gonna stop trying for now, I keep deflating and smoothing shit in sculpt that I dont want to.

I'd call the police

>with conflicting desires.
Yes, finally we get that established. Fortunately, one of them is in favor of bringing back the middle class.

I personally did not vote, because I know we can achieve a non-two party system with our interests at heart, but you should know as well as I do that even this election is too early to hope for such a thing to even begin starting.

I'm personally hoping for a Texas secession.

lets be honest, you just post memes and shit on each others barbie dolls here.

Okay fine no more political posts. Waifus from now on.

Post you're waifu doing bad things.

so you're fucked

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2237/?
Is that better than vivid?

>filename

>Janny doesn't like the Trump. That or they don't like tasty waifu
both, hes also currently on suicide watch because the CTR payments are now ending and hes back doing it for FREE

my waifu never does bad things

I hope Buffscale is happy.

Gook pls get your shit together.

No.

I didn't know there was a spring here, nor was I aware that people would be using it - I was just on my way to the Eldergleam Sanctuary! I didn't mean to stare, promise!

What is your favorite Skyrim ENB? I just got a 1070 so I'm assuming I can run basically everything.

Bad is subjective!

TKRE