/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>[Knights of the Round Table bait gacha]
From 11/9 until 11/16

-New interludes for Gilgamesh(NP gain) and KoGil

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-Christmas Rerun and part 2 coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewqVsSIpTzA
youtube.com/watch?v=OKsixS18lCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheatapk when

Trump will make cheatapk real!

>picks Gawain
Fuck off fujoshit

>Altera getting dicked

Who /hunnywaifu/ here

ALTERA THREAD!

I want to lick this hunny bunny's cunny

Do we know who Velbar 01 and 03 are yet? Both Attilas?

I'm want to take Karna out for a date!

youtube.com/watch?v=ewqVsSIpTzA

Final Boss of Nero's route.

Dunno about Velbar but Welbar is a breed of chicken.

Bonds CE should give +2000 atk and +2000 hp.

Give them the stats they deserve for the struggle to obtain them

Sita when?

I want Nurse Atilla to give me a nursing naizuri!

>that Altera boss theme

I just want her to have her NP Interlude ;_;

I can't get over how fucking bad the game looks

Vita dump fucking when

It looks fluid and it should be the only think you should care in a game like this.

I love Liz!
Nero is good too.

After that bunny suit I was afraid her alt clothes would be as bad, but it turned out to be pretty cool.

xth for stylish snek

Looking fluid isn't something worthy of praise, it's a minimum requirement for a console action game. The models look half a decade outdated.

>Pig slipper on right
>Squirrel slipper on left

Umu!

>that
>stylish

Not really, half of the action games today are 30fps. This one goes at 60fps sacrificing the graphics.

>that
>stylish
Snekfags truly have no taste whatsoever.

I love how she talks. It's great.

She looks like a club whore.

Looks like a cheap whore so I guess it fits her.

There are much better looking games then Extella that run native 60fps or can be made 60fps. If they really needed to sacrifice graphics to that extent to make it run they are just shitty programmers.

Kils yourself, faggot.

I fucking hate those mobs.
They didn't even do jackshit.

I'm a gigantic snekfag but even I think she looks like shit in Extella

Remember kids! Maths not even once.

All those games actually are AAA games. This is not one.

So fucking bad, kek

Why should consumer care exactly? I agree that 60fps>graphics, but when it looks like a 360 game at best it's just sad.

So why did Attila become a GIANT MONSTER THINGY

To be fair Wada hasn't really drawn her before.

I love it.

>it doesn't fit my stale weeaboo tastes, so it's bad

He is playing in Easy. It's really irritating.

>triggered snekfag
Stay mad

What is this? Bait for ants?

Because not all consumers are retarded graphic whores expecting AAA maximum quality from the fucking Senran Kagura developers

Not all consumers care about that. Actually Japan not cares at all about graphics.

Rider Gawain with loli fucking attire and Gringolet when?

Not only is that not true, Typemoon has more then enough money to fund a triple A tier game, especially when triple A costs are so inflated by advertising.

No one expects AAA graphical quality, people with standards just expect something that looks like a 2016 game, not 2007 one. But that's somewhy a really fucking hard concept to grasp for some people.

Gawain has patrician taste

You do not have to be a AAA game to not look a generation out of date.

Most of japanese cheap games look like this and nobody cares. It's nothing new really.

>Hakunon is canon grill with Tamamo according to the Comptiq drama CD
Extra drama cd?

Nobu a CUTE.

Still fine to me, you fucking crybabies.
I'm sorry if you can't play games if they look "too old"

He doesn't like whores either though.

I'm sorry if "it's fine to me so its ok lel" is your only argument. I actually really envy people with no standards, they can enjoy complete garbage and be satisfied with it. I wish I could do the same.

>Extella
>Cheap
>being lazy is fine because other people are lazy

More of the best girl

That's a horrible design. It would e amazing if they cared to draw the rest of it.

>getting really mad over people pointing out obvious flaws
>calls others crybabies
kek
Not all of us suck enough TM cock to ignore blatant dev laziness

>Those Pig squirll slippers
C-cute.

No, Marvelous is just that kind of cheap studio and doesn't have the resources to make a game like you want. They still do their job and nobody who buys their games care at all.

If they drew the rest of the clothes that would look cool on a new servant

>youtube.com/watch?v=OKsixS18lCU
Tune in now for Tamomo kicking Medusa's ass/

Cu's alternate outfit maybe the deciding factor for me buying Extella

Marvelous, funded by Typemoon, has more then enough resources to make a game that looks like it was made this decade.

Money doesn't mean better graphics. And you are underestimating how much costs to make a game.

>No Hawaiian shirt

Why are the two best Extellas fighting each other

It's Nero, why would she wear clothes when she's so beautiful?

All the boys look all amazing as far as I have seen. The girls have Medusa and Nero design dragging them down but othewise they are as good.

>buying Extella
>when you can pirate it

That might be true if both Marvelous and TM actually doing this without wanting any profits.

>Money doesn't mean better graphics
It's highly correlated with it. And you are underestimating how much money Marvelous and Typemoon have.

Then they really got her character down to a T. Spot fucking on. Mission accomplished.

Altera isn't there though.

>That guy just mashing normal attack on guarding Medusa
Is there no guard break in this game or is he just fucking shit?

>It's highly correlated with it.
Not really, having money doesn't mean that Marvelous devs suddenly know how to use the kits to make these fancy PS4 graphics you want.

Then why bother with everything else?
It looks retarded.

I at least don't go around trying to pass my taste as an universal objective truth anyone should accept
Are you underage? I remember when I thought Pokemon Emerald looked fucking amazing. And now you're complaining about a game that looks better than that because it's not up to muh current year?
Keep crying, retard
More like
>expecting Extella to somehow look better than other japanese anime games when only westerners cry about it

>youtube.com/watch?v=OKsixS18lCU
Offensive Casko in FGO when? She seems to have enough brute force.

Extella is a huge financial success.

That's no Saber vs Liz.

Yes, because they did it the way it is.

Marvelous have been developing PS4 games for years. At this point you are trying to defend the game looking dated by just calling the devs stupid and/or incompetent, which means you are agreeing with me.

There's a bone farming quest up right now?

how come it's not being talked about?

>expecting Extella to somehow look better than other japanese anime games
Extella looks worse then the average PS4 2016 anime game, that's why people are bringing it up in the first place. If it looked the same as them no one would have an issue.

How do you know it's laziness and not just Marvelous staff not being able to do better?
I don't see how it looks worse than anything else they've released.

You can like the garbage you like all you want, you can even spend money on it. But when someone calls out objective flaws, it's dumb to go and say "yeah its bad sure but its better than 1993's doom at least! Be happy with what we get and don't say any bad things about it!". And yeah, it objectively looks like a game from a previous generation. Subjectively I also despise 99% of the character designs in it, but I don't mention that because I realise that it's my subjective problem with the game. It looking like a 07 title is, however, not.

What? Where are you getting this from?

I have 100+ bones. I don't need them.

because you didn't read previous thread.

Because nobody really needs that much bones anymore and it's pretty much just the usual Chaldea Gate missions.

Call me when they do this for Lamps or Shells.

>100 bones
>a lot
I need 500 right now and that's without reserve for future

Cutting every possible corner imaginable for the sake of extra shekels is not something to be proud of and only excuses the game looking last gen on the basis that the devs are cunts.

>objective flaws
>flaws
>ever objective
>muh taste is objective and I'm Mr neutral, guise.
Kill yourself, retard

Hey, a quick question for ya. Is this model objectively bad or is it up to person's taste?

Her taste is great man. Gotta show that bod if you got it.