/vag/ - Vanilla General

Will we ever see naxx40? edition

This is the vanilla wow containment server general.

>What's the plan?

Literally everyone is leaving for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie (check nostalbegins twitter). Nihilum is dead, sell your k2 characters asap.

>what faction are we rolling?

Most of us are going horde in
Some people are planning alliance in

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lsAUQPf-AsX8BcSHfTa1gJLujiWApwT8I5SVJs8y9X0
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44550&p=315562#p315557
web.archive.org/web/20070408161247/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=mF7vbCXg3Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the Horde!

Hi everyone Ituh here, just a reminder that I will be leading the horde guild on Nostalrius II with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons won't be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.

>tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

where's cfg?

Cant salty dogs go alliance since trump won? Gotta play the white faction, and CaD is a reddit guild.

Hi everyone Madti here, just a reminder that I will be leading the horde guild on Nostalrius without help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

everyone will be tolerated so don't worry about anything. Loot structure has not been decided because we won't raid anyway

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lsAUQPf-AsX8BcSHfTa1gJLujiWApwT8I5SVJs8y9X0
Vanilla BiS list
Request your class to be edited for patch 1.4(the one Nost 2 will be launching with).

Harmoo here, Klimpen's favorite anime girl
am I invited Ituh-sama?

Prot warr

>Will we ever see naxx40?

Do you mean "we" as in the nostalrius server or "we" as in a Veeky Forums guild?

There is a difference

Original Nostalrius server might see Naxx if the previous devs are actually back.
No Veeky Forums guild will ever get past Naxx trash though.

>There is a difference
The answer to both questions is "no".

Yeah you fuckin Trumpkins better go ally, because you won't be tolerated on the horde side.

>Babymetal
>one of the worst players in Nihilum

hmmm really makes me thing

#HillaryHorde

Cool, the majority of people are trump supporters so enjoy your dead horde guildm

>No Veeky Forums guild will ever get past Naxx trash though.

yeah and donald trump will never become president

fuck you we're getting server first

Veeky Forums as a whole is actually not incompetent at the game, you're confusing us with /wpsg/

You're not getting shit.
Naxx requires a stable roster of 50 geared people that have been raiding with you since BWL.
You have to motivate a bunch of driveless losers to farm resistance gear for AQ40 to make it past Huhuran, which you won't. Not even talking about the amount of consumables you will go through.

/wpsg/ is better at the game than /nosg/ /krog/ and /vag/. Also reminder to avoid salty dogs because of cancer like Glaston and Aerobatics.

>HPS

>/wpsg/
>good

How would you know? they're busy playing Legion and WoD private servers.

>he's not in the discord
LOL kys falseflag. The Horde guild is happy Trump won

fix the resto sham sheet
it's shit

>Alliance
>The entitled victim complex faction
>>>>white faction

Trump would roll Horde.

>plays a nigger in games
>plays a nigger in real life

FTFY

>I want to ____ [nihilum tranny]

Im glad tranny posting is going away forvever desu

Only liberals use the term nigger because they're the real racists.

Shut up dumb nigger apologizer.

That's cool, so shouldn't you play the white faction with me? I really don't wanna play horde.

Are the fresh start servers launching with DM?

No

This is just like last time, there will be two guilds and in the end the teens who think they're hardcore white slayers will get bored and go back to playing Overwatch and kill their own guild.

Yes. Fresh start is 1.9. DM released in 1.4

/wpsg/ is objectivly better, they do content that's mechanically punishing unlike farming MC and BWL for 3 years

If you really want to get people to roll alliance you should start ERPposting, because that's the only thing Veeky Forums cares about when it comes to faction choice

>Fresh start
>1.9
?????
AQ is more than half way into Vanilla.

fist her anus

>WoD funservers
>mechanically punishing

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Yo when is nost 2.0 opening up my niggas

>wpsg
>WoD

what are you smoking nerd

>if you want to play with degenerates start posting like one

But why.

I am not what you just called me.

>wpsg

Get out kid LMAO

Sorry brother, just tryna get me some of that info you know what I mean man?

>responding to obvious troll or retard
Either you won't prove him wrong or you won't prove him wrong and he will giggle at you taking the bait. We all know no ERPs ever happend.

I'm not your brother. I'm white.

I'm white as well, that makes us brothers.

lol +1

haHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAHA
TRUMPKEKS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44550&p=315562#p315557

>Generally you can expect similar level of "censorship" as Nostalrius had. We can not and will not allow all kinds of speech, not in-game and not on the forums. With the US elections finally over, hopefully I won't have to mute as many Trump-memesters in Barrens chat.

Not if you're an ally to the inferior races, use their slang, and also play horde.

why did the russians bring the single most hated member of the nost team onto their team?

what did they gain from this?

Pottu is suck a fucking pansy.
You could shitpost on Kronos world chat all day, only thing that got you banned is posting Thunderfury for some reason.

he's so potthurt
that guy's a mess

You a racist my man?

>Trump-memesters
>not allowed to talk about the President of the United States

Wew lad.

That's why I'll be joining a vg guild and retain my freedom of speech, whike you'll be being a sjw in trade chat with fellow redditors.

They didn't, the team switched in its entirety, it has the admins working under different names.

There will probably be very few Russians on the team. And Pottu was already there since a few months ago so it was easy to see where this will go.

can't wait for chinks, fucking hell it's going to be a mess again

Yes to a certain extent.

Yeah, I'm just playing for a few weeks to get a screenshot in the stupid R13 armor and that's it.

Can't believe the retards are ruining it again with the exact same shit.

You probably play a gnome

What are you trying to say?

No I obvoiously play a human.

Implying I'm going to play with you retards.

Any essential rogue addons? Energy regen, combo points etc?

I'm telling you I got a big black tauren dick you little stuntie what you gonna do about it

Apparently they unofficially said 3 weeks in the Nost Discord.

Expect early December, hope for late November.

Done.

What a bunch of lazy cucks I'm gonna bot 24/7 and sell gold on nost to spite them for taking so long

Charge execute you and camp your filthy corpse.

Anyone have good hunter resources for 1.12?

Fresh server is launching with 1.4.
DM was released in 1.5.

Thanks Alex you did a good job.

Alliance is the nigger faction tho

Please tell me NachoPicasso is returning. I need the Maymays

I fucking hate doing mail/plate classes because I gotta browse through 2-3 armor types and might forget something.

web.archive.org/web/20070408161247/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/index.shtml

There you go friend.

How come? In lore orcs are literally blacks.

The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground.

>Honorable and proud warriors that actually own up to the bad shit they did in the past when they drank the demon kool aid and don't make excuses.
lol ok.

Meanwhile Humans blame everyone else for their own problems.

>The Elysium realm will be permanently offline while we focus on internal testing of the Nostalrius core
>t. Suzerain

Thanks senpai

>brainwashed white guilt pandering

Hellscream did nothing wrong.

Everyone is a nigger in Warcraft lore.

I'll miss you Imbajohny.

Fuck it.
Not gonna do any of the healers BiS lists because I cba to crosscheck vanilla wiki for each item's stats in 1.4.
Ask Orcath on discord for access and do it yourself if you want to.

>Trump memesters
He won. He is the president.

But what I'm really getting from this is that the new server is going to be heavily flooded by chinese again and any discussion about it will be "R-RACIST!"

Invite to horde discord please (not the gaymers)

>>But what I'm really getting from this is that the new server is going to be heavily flooded by chinese again and any discussion about it will be "R-RACIST!"
Obviously, that was a given with the old Nost staff. But not being able to talk about the literal president of the US, that's something else.

SJWs will never die, they're in such high positions in all organizations that unless other people drive them out (and good luck driving them out of private organizations such as this), they'll just be even more petty and tyrannical.

Hopefully Trump removes all traps and chinks from Nost and this Cantonese image board

>tfw soon I'll be able to rape world pvp with the over fucking powdered vanilla rogues

wait is this really a thing? Do they push bullshit censorship on Nos?

"a good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad the good"

Have you not played on it? It was an SJW shithole.

Please help.

No. It's fun to equate the retarded orc warriors who suicide charge you while leveling to nignogs but in lore orcs are mongols.

youtube.com/watch?v=mF7vbCXg3Pw
How do you want your remake senpai?

I suggest the horde guild uses a name that would spite nostcuck sjws. Like MAGA or some shit.