calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yes
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
or watch martin shkreli finance lessons youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/amyris-reports-third-quarter-2016-200000955.html
edge.media-server.com/m/p/2i2u6nwj
nasdaq.com/symbol/amrs/after-hours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are all the gold ETFs red?!?!

whos holding amrs thru er?

***DIP ALERT***

UWTI
TSLA

Dip alert.
Literally every stock.

kek

*raises spork*

everybody post losses

>tfw I sold nugt and bought dust at the opportune moment.

I am so numb

>tfw AMRS dips to $0.80 for a second and then bumps back to $0.95

fuck i wish i could trade afterhours

rip fitbit

That stop loss shake out for AMRS was fucking dirty.

I am.

>bought Amazon at $835
just fuck my shit up

i almost set a stop loss

LERNED MY LESSON WITH AMD
sold when it dipped right 40 cents before it jumped to 7.50

in the red today thanks to $NVDA $NUGT and $TGD

should have bet it all on memes

Me all in. Lets go boys!!!

I'm not going to post my screen because it's embarrassing but I'm down $1200 over three weeks

Here's what I'm holding: $GPRO, $DNAI, $BIOC, five lousy shares of $TSLA, $FEYE, $DRNA

Also, if they reports losses and it goes down, I'm quitting the stock market completely. If I don't win on at least one stock, then this shit is obviously not for me.

how do earnings work
>Current Quarter -0.32
what does that value mean
how do i know if i've "beaten" expectations?

Me. Been feeling better this week on pharmaceuticals. Especially after some nice PTN gains though sadly I couldn't sell when it hit .80 after hours.

F

>finally have the balls to buy NUGT
>collapses an hour later

I'm down from $500 and I'm never going to recover...

>AMRS
Reported losses but huge growth, definitely a stock you will want to hang onto going into 2017, should be jumping up

litearlly the best ER they've ever had

get ready for that seriously delayed moon mission

finance.yahoo.com/news/amyris-reports-third-quarter-2016-200000955.html

i hope none of yall had a stop loss triggered

AMRS Conference Call here:

edge.media-server.com/m/p/2i2u6nwj

Depending on how this goes will show if we go to the moon tomorrow or not.

If he mentions the asset sale being done in the near future.... we mars bound.

Forgot pic

So it's YOUR fault for the dip!

Why the fuck would you buy at a peak? Do you even know how an ETF works?

Oh, that's good. I'm in 110 shares so I ain't getting rich but at least it will make me feel a lot better about my -$67.80 from Amazon right now. Amazon has been a fucking burden. I know it's gonna go up over time, but it's still a bit depressing seeing that I'm losing money at the moment.

>up 3 days in a row

Yeah, I thought DWTI peaked the at the beginning of the week as well. It went up another $20. How the fuck am I supposed to know exactly when these gain and loss streaks stop?

>hurr its obvious where the peak is durrrrr

It's not you're fault, user. You're hardly the only one who thought this.

The next few days are going to suck especially hard though. Since now if you decide to sell, it might shoot back up again, or if you decide to hold, it might keep going down at the same rate.

Such is the way of the beast.

EMERYVILLE, Calif., Nov. 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMRS), the industrial bioscience company, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016, and posted the highest quarterly revenue in the company's history since exiting ethanol sales and trading.

aww shit nigga, here we go.

What percent do you guys think it will go up? I think I'm only gonna end up getting $25 at best with my 110 shares.

inb4 it goes down 4 cents overall

AMRS expects to make 2 BILLION (two) when their new collaborations come into fruition.

And then I'll quit this stock market scam.

PARTNERSHIP WITH JOHNSON AND JOHNSON

it will be 14+ nov 9 morning. average down at the right time and youll be totally in the clear

shouldn't it have gone up by now? at least a little?

It is. 5% up from market close.

I remember buying Amazon at 825 and selling at 835 kek. Bought at 776 today though so lost about $10 so far. Unless you bought at the peak selling Amazon for a loss is retarded.

I bought at $835. I'm just gonna hold on and hope the holidays help boost it up.

This guy was an insider. Going to hug my shares until 2017.

> So many collaborations
> Q4 expected to double profits from Q3
> Tons of investments from other companies with no dilution.

Glorious. Fucking Glorious

Help me understand this lads, how many stocks did you buy from Amazon, and how would you make any decent money from it?

Bought one share at $835. It was my first stock I ever bought, a few weeks ago. I said to myself "Oh, I'm not in the stock market to make a lot of money, if I get $200 from Amazon in a year, I'll be happy"

Then I tried other stocks and realized I was making more from them quicker with just ~$100 worth of shares, and Amazon has just been a fucking burden now. Of course it will be up by next year, but I could have bought $800 in some other stocks and made way more.

I shouldn't have made a $835 stock my first stock I ever bought.

How much longer are you lads going to hold AMRS? I'm thinking about letting go tomorrow. Anyone?

Up over 10% now nigger. We getting rich.

>only weeks into trading
>expecting an almost 24% yearly profit

Jesus fucking christ

went all in for TGD in the morning

Reversing on gold saved my ass today too. UVXY is looking nice after hours too. I'm just waiting for another gold reversal to ruin my morning though. The theory though is that gold will drop late in the year with the hinted fed rate hike but >holding etfs long term

theres literally nothing wrong with having a price target for yourself to exit at

That's what I thought. The insured gains thing makes sense, but yeah. I always figured that the whole point of penny stocks was to be fast and loose my entire poorfag net worth.

Twitter fuckin me good

Wait morning som minutes. DUST

Post your after market so I can envy you.

No

nasdaq.com/symbol/amrs/after-hours

That was essentially my plan ever since buying it. The Science and developmental companies never seem to really pay off in the long run, except for short bursts of high spikes whenever they get bought out.

theres a buy order at 1.09 right now for 5900 shares

there are sell orders at 1.12 for 2300 shares

how do you know this friend

because I can see a simplified 'level 2' market data

heres a screenshot

that 5900 buy order I mentioned is now only 900 shares

you can see the last trade was 600 @ 1.12
I believe the red and blue bars are showing high and low of the day

God I sold amrs before close at a 30 dollar loss I fucking hate myself and my descisions

I would've done this had I learned about AMRS sooner. Instead I put most of my money in AG, because of the NUGT thing, and was only able to buy 90 shares.

VXX going crazy in the AH

How do you have access to this?

I forgot to mention that the $1 price tag per share was especially good looking. Although, I'm kind of glad I didn't, since today would've killed me.

I'm up today thanks to PTN and after hours AMRS. But god damn, I lost a nearly a quarter of my portfolio bagholding AUPH. Never bagholding pharma again

this is the 'booktrader' on Interactive Brokers

Amrs shiller showed up when he needed to and left when he would be missed, rip in peace space cowboy

Is there a similar app for people outside the USA?
I'm in Switzerland, managed to register with a fake address but I don't have an american bank account to link.

im going to become a trader. should i use robin hood weekly?

Since I memed myself with amrs is it too late to buy in and hold for the rest of the year? Or is this the highest it's theoretically gunna go

target is 1.4

I see $2 easily by end of year

You wouldn't be able to register without a social security number anyways

amrs this amrs that, yall gonna regret not buying TGD in the morning

Sorry user, you'll have to find some other way.

It'll be $2 EOY and then it's gonna fly past the moon in 2017

Day Trading, objectively its best with another site UStockTrade.com - its true day trading with no 3 day waiting period because its off shore and limited to 10K accounts.

Robinhood is best if you want to mess around with 200 dollar bets on a 2k account you'll probably not run out of money because most people don't do >10 trades in 3 days. Also for long term holds its the best you can do.

Instant has been proven to be a waste of time because you get 4 weekly trades but you find yourself over and over into bad situations you can't get out of. If you are on a third trade then you want a stock, you will be really nervous and it'll fuck with your mind.

Instant is admittedly good if you like swinging for home runs, you can go in for 2k all in every trade 4 trades a week and its at least free. Its kinda like being spotted 20 bucks every trade so your risk tolerance can be looser, you don't need to make 20 dollars just to break even.

could i make as much money weekly as if i would working close to 40 hours a week?

Unless you are really good and have a large capitol, not even fuck close

I sold all my stocks except a few of my long holds until some time after the election. On the west coast, and I don't have the time to keep up with this bs.

Not really, you'd need a ton of money to risk and experience. We're all here just for some extra cash on the side. Just want something to do with our money that's sitting in a bank account doing nothing because you don't earn shit on bank interest.

need a lot of money

Yes you can, if you start off with a decent amount of capital

Will AMD recover? Buy AMD after election?
Should I just get as much Gold as possible before election?

AMD shouldn't be effected by the the election that much, aside from being pulled down a bit by the market slide

So to answer your question, yeah probably buy after the election unless you wanna try to day trade it for quick gainz

hypothetically, i put in around 2500 in the account. is it possible to get a return of around 800 a week if i play right?
and how many trades can you do?