League of Legends General /lolg/

eyosongive.us

Rumble Edition

Old:

I love Leona!

Xth for give me my ezreal bf already

also make america great again

fucking disgusting. make a new one bitch

Is new katarina super shitty or am I just really bad with her?

Am I supposed to read the patch notes? Fuck.. I'm too lazy

>Playing Draft
>Everyone wants to try out the new assassins, 1-3 on the enemy team minimum
>I pick Zilean

>enemy picks Talon
>play Darius mid
hahaha

HAHAHAH

what a madman

Tell me about it, dude came out of fucking nowhere with this. Absolutely hilarious.

he's just a right wing version of an SJW . they're both annoying shits

>Thooorin is a white guy who thinks because some women with blue hair call him names online he's persecuted

Not surprised in the slightest

This

/pol/ autists are the worst, both sides, fuck politics all it does is drive people apart.

Answer these questions for me RIGHT NOW /lolg/
What is your
>favorite champion
>favorite skin for your favorite champion
>favorite skin in the entire game
>favorite item
>planned champ pool for S7

>he's just a right wing version of an SJW

that already happened, called themselves 'the tea party'

Cutest OTP!

aww
what cute little yordle trying to be adc and failing

Rumble in all fields

the loneliness will last forever

>Mordekaiser
>Pentakill
>Cosmic Reaver Kassadin
>Mercurial Scimitar
>dunno yet, I have almost no champions but I'm probably gonna bust Jax back out with the new Rageblade buffs

Based madman

>Viktor
>Prototype
>Academy Ahri
>Lich Bane
>AP Mids, namely Viktor, Ahri, Vel'Koz, Lux

JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
JUST CARRY AS A TEAM
>JUST CARRY AS A TEAM

Is Azir still worth learning? His winrate is super low but he's super fun

0/10

me too user

I LOVE DICK IN MY ASS HAHAHAHA
FUCK ME AND CALL ME TEAMWORK OP

She is definitely super-shitty. She has no power of initiation on plays right now unless you're really ahead because you have to set up everything beforehand and wait for the perfect opportunity. Which might seem like something fair and fitting with assassins are supposed to be, but in the real world it just means you're better off picking up bruisers like Vi or Diana and assassinate with them instead since they have more reliable burst along with cc and gap closing.

At least out perform your direct opponent before you blog post about your teams

Good vibrations, user

>calling thorin the right equivalent of a radical liberal
libcuck detected

>and gap closing

Did they change her ult? I don't remember seeing that.

new client is alright desu

Have some contempt for your fellow man, user. You already won, there's no use continuing to make enemies out of anonymous.

How is wukong jungle in S7
Is he still okay for soloqueue

THIS NGIGER GOES IGNITE SMITE
WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK

i didnt expect to get that one spoiled from me
fuck you

She still has gapclosing, but not really anything to do once she closes the gap. Besides AA, the only thing she can do is to throw the daggers but picking them up takes so long and is so clunky that you will probably die before anything happens even against a squishy. (Good luck trying to assassinate a Veigar or Syndra now, HA!)

Her ult is the same but it's not really a burst tool. Now more than ever the only thing left for Kat is to KS and get pentas from mopping up after a teamfight.

in regards to akali, its amazing they couldn't see immediately from the proposed changes that she'd be complete garbage. Every skill they touched was nerfed or trade-offed. How could they do that to a champion who was niche at best?

Oh you're talking about katarina, not akali. I was confused cause of the akali picture.

Have any of you got the maoki skin unlocked yet? it says its unavailable for me still, i'm plat

Bit late aren't you user?

Wanna sell my Gold V account with about $800 worth of stuff on it ranging from Season 3 stuff all the way to current skins. Where do I sell this shit.

Where the fuck are those from ?

Does Redemptions heal and shield power stack with Mikael's Crucible
On patch notes only Redemption is said to have an unique passive
Redemption
>HEAL AND SHIELD POWER +10% (UNIQUE Passive)
Ardent Censer
>HEAL AND SHIELD POWER 15% ⇒ 10%
Mikael's Crucible
>HEAL AND SHIELD POWER 10% ⇒ 20%

Oyasumi Punpun

Really dark coming of age manga, pretty well regarded. Give it a read if you want to depress yourself.

>top picks trynd into teemo
>no one else dodges
>mid dcs
>remake

Maybe there is a god

How do I pirate of many barrels

they stack

passives stack from the same item
unique passives stack from different items
unique named passives don't stack

>All the LeBlanc shitters whining about how "clunky" it feels to not be able to one-shot someone in a half second and instantly W back to safety.
>To retarded to realize how much better her ult and waveclear are now, and that her laning is as oppressive as ever.

Ait thanks, time to abuse the OP

Farm and don't get towerdove

>Orianna
>Winter Wonder
>Ravenborn Leblanc
>Hextech Protobelt

This

>They gave LeBlanc waveclear

god help us all

>be mexican
>trump wins
>have to learn how to build wall now

in other news, haven't played today, have they already distributed the ranked rewards?

q minions
q champions
q barrels
avoid scurvy

>he didn't finish the season with a 75%+ winrate on his main

So everyones talking about how jungle has a totally new role...what exactly is that? Is my kindred still safe?

completely forgot about it and that i wanted to read it to be honest so yeah

>Soraka with Redemption, Censer, Crucible and Windspeakers will heal for 50% more.
>Can still build Knights Vow+Warmogs to become tanky and give even more mitigation.

super kitty!

>played four times my champion since i never wanted to rank until end of season
>25% winrate

I did with 80% with Kindred
but it doesn't matter because i'm silver

thorin is so god damn based holy fuck

richard lewis too

2real4thisworld

It's not a resolution kind of manga anyway

Read it, knowing one part of the last few chapters of the book changes nothing.

is she sitting on the knees of some anonymous? because what is supposed to be her chair looks like that

Thanks
i'm kinda depressed anyways, so why the fuck not

Yeah I was actually going to make a point about how Akali is even worse but then forgot.

The only thing that wasn't nerfed was her Q. People say the W was too but it really wasn't, that dash is completely uneeded and now you can't make plays with the shroud anymore. No good Akali player got countered by pinks anyway so that's a moot point too. And those who say the E got buffed are retards, plain and simple. She got a 10% increase in AP scaling but now scales off of total AD instead of base AD, so considering the only AD you build on her is the 40 from the gunblade, is a 70% overal damage decrease. And that on top of a 300% increase on cooldown at max rank.

I played a few games on her today and at bots I thought well this isn't too bad, but when I played against actual people I ended up 7/17 and 5/14. I've literally never went so low with her before even in my worst games. She just does no damage and her cooldowns and are too long.

>Let's pick up a champion with 1.70% pickrate and 48% winrate and nerf her to the ground!
And then Riot says the rework was made with "Akali mains" in mind. Top kek Rito

>yasuo
>blood moon and classic
>idk
>phantom dancer
>yasuo, jayce, singed

>Tanked my TK W/L from 80% solo queuing to 64% duo queuing with my shitter friend.
I regret everything.

1/3rd of your damage relies on the opponent standing next to a dagger, in lane they can just walk away from it, in a team fight, they just rush your team down and your well placed dagger is now behind them and you cant use it for damage

So is it still bruisers in the jungle and tanks top?

I kept track of the various assassin main subreddits. Many of them, such as Fizz, Khazix, and Zed, had the rioters working on them actively talking to champion mains. Ricklessabandon never visited the akali mains subreddit and one playtester showed up once but didn't say anything. Riot only selectively cares about mains of their champions

are there any gay champs

just you champ

Its moreso that the "rework" akali got was a bandaid while waiting for her full VGU. Of course her changes suck because their scope was way too small to begin with.

Leona and Diana

ezreal + taric, Caitlyn + vi

i was told on /lolg/ that ahri is pretty gay

>bandaid
more like they cut off her legs and put her in an urgot chair

>You know how Ryze can clear a whole wave with two spells?
>Lets give Le Blanc that too.
Ebin.

It's not that their scope was too small, it just feels half assed because it didn't solve any of her issues and just made her weaker and less fun to play

A bandaid would take her from bad to better, but not good enough. She went from alright to garbage

also

>there were a few goals in mind, but one of the smaller ones was to push her further away from 'fighter' patterns and builds and solidify her more in the (ap) assassin space. to do this, we shifted her damage to be in repeated spikes instead of having some of her damage sources be very bursty (gunblade, old shadow dash) while others come in sustained patterns (old passive, old crescent slash).
if it turns out that she doesn't function when leaning on those assassin patterns, or if the fighter patterns are too strong, we'll follow up with balance changes.

How to play her in preseason?

fuck _me_

The only champ actually benefiting from the changes is Leblanc right? Talon seems okay.

It feels weird, that half second in the w makes the combo feel clunky, yeah.
And no, the ult isn't better at all, specially with the clone gimmick.

Khazix, Fizz jungle, rengar but he will get gutted

accidentally built full ap masteries and runes as chogath

fuck.

LeBlanc is less bursty but does more damage total and has better waveclear and more oppressive laning, Q also means she can poke and waveclear simultaneously and while the delayed burst on her passive is worse for outright killing, it brings its own zoning power.

Talon lost the ability to get more easily access the back line, but now has stronger roaming and basically means the enemy squishies can't ever be near a wall.

Katarina is...weird, but potentially stronger. Laning is worse because she's so telegraphed.

Rengar is fucking busted.

I feel like their just going to leave her dead till they give her a full rework and that makes me sad.

k

Xth for give me my Graves bf already

also make america great again

>the ult isn't better at all
it's objectively stronger and you don't have to always double up the same skill you just used, you can use any of the three at any time.

What does Rengar's e do? The same thing?

the only gay ones are the players

have you made a thread yet?

Who are the "must ban" champs now, other than Rengar?

>zed gutted

finally