Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Knights of the Round Table bait gacha]
From 11/9 until 11/16

-New interludes for Gilgamesh(NP gain) and KoGil

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-Christmas Rerun and part 2 coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Taiga when?

So does the Altera in extella also become Atilla the Hun or only the one we got in GO? Or are they only different in whose MC they are related to?

I wouldn't mind this being Caster Gil's outfit. It's more or less what I imagined.

smaug

I love Eli!

Extella looks more fun than the Berserk musou at least.

Guys my account can't purchase shit anymore. Credit and debit cards don't work, I can't make new accounts and I can't buy them on a new device hell even play cards don't work. What the fuck do I do

So when looking at Fat/Estella, one has to believe that it cannot look to forward at the future. Why is it thought that you cannot breath?

There are two Alteras. Earth Altera is Attila and Gudao's servant and Moon Altera is Hakuno's servant.

Extella has Atilla's backstory

The only difference is no mooncell

Tamamo

Wasn't there a bug that wouldn't let you buy quartz on android? I thought they fixed it.

>Hakuno gets the superior Altera
Cucked again...

Evil Witch!

There are maybe four or five actually

Sevar, Atillapiece of earth, Atillapiece of moon, atilla of earth, atilla of moon. Also she has a brother and sister.

Also the missing numbers, 01 and 03 maybe

LIZ THREAD

I know there are two, I just wasn't sure if the Moon one was also found by the huns and all
I see thanks

So is Moon Attila the one that attacked the Moon or was Attilalite the one who attacked the Moon? Or are they the same being in two bodies?

Explain how the one is superior to the other?

Bug is fixed. I turned uber whale and bought a shitload of quartz but Google froze my account thinking it was a fraud and they refuse to reactivate it. I can't even make new google accounts to buy since they get same error message which is the regular please try again later message with no error code. I even tried using an iphone with no luck.

She dies though. At least or Altera is alive and loves us, not Hakuno like Nero or Tamashit

I want to FUCK Helena

Earth atilla was found in earth Atillapiece's body I guess

>believing early on spoilers

Earth Altera was defeated > discovered by the Huns much later > became the King of Battlefield and a Heroic Spirit after she died > GO Servant Altera
Moon Altera never experienced any of this.

>bought a shitload of quartz but Google froze my account thinking it was a fraud and they refuse to reactivate it
Isn't that a kind of theft?

Then again, I hear Paypal gets away with that shit all the time.

>Moon Altera has orbital laser
>Better art
>Moon Altera is so strong that she can't be killed only sealed
>FGO Altera died to a nosebleed

Atillaight is the giant. She split herself and sent a copy to invade Earth, so there were two giants rampaging 14000 years ago.

The one on the Moon got sealed by Moon Cell and is the one you find in Extella.

The one on Earth got killed by Excalibur, but the Huns later found its humanoid processing unit and raised it to be Attila, which is the one you summon in GO.

Get in line

That's what I imagined, thanks m8

So no personality differences?

Does Extella have customizability outside of the DLC costumes like extra weapons or alternate movesets?

>musou
>fun

>farm all Bond,Bones and EXP card in one go

I love Hunting Quest

>tfw 40AP hunting keeps giving a single bone
Fucking DW.

>Sefar Hunny Bunny has big stonking tits

I've gotten five three times.

the transactions went through so that's fine I guess since I got the guys I wanted. I'm more worried about the future since now I won't be able to roll guaranteed gatcha events

and big hands too.

Rude.

I hope Nasu puts out a timeline guide at some point because this shit is getting confusing. Does Attila exist as a living "person" in the non-Extra timelines or can she only be summoned as a parallel world Servant? If she did exist, how does it all work without the Moon Cell?

>40AP

What class is she? I can't read the kana properly

That art doesn't do justice the ingame model. She looks like she has small saggy tits but ingame she has two delicious big bananas.

If there is no Moon Cell perhaps Crimson Moon took care of Moon Altera.

Or maybe Moon Cell is in every world line now.

Velber 02.

>Yaoi hands

And?
You get bountiful of mats,better than 10 runs that give jackshit.

Its not that hard to figure out. Without Mooncell there just isn't a Moon Atilla. Just imagine she crashed on Earth instead, and everything else happened as is.

Moon Atilla herself is kind of an excess part of this equation when you get down to it. She just existed so Hakuno would have a fresh Atilla.

Splitting Altera between moon and earth is completely retarded and only done for the same reason nero bride exists.

One last time for the night crowd, since it seems we still have a few stragglers.

Velber
- Harvester Star
- a comet shaped like a teary eye that appears in the Milky Way every 14000 years
- a different type of observation device left behind by the alien civilization that created the Moon Cell
- every passing, it destroys intelligent life
- last time it passed over Earth, it wiped out 80% of the Moon Cell's data
- has a core planetoid and several ships surrounding it like armor
- the ships are various invasion weapons
- Altera, the White Titan was one of 3 ships that fell to the Solar System 14000 years ago
- she has a "brother" and "sister" but they're not in this story

Anti Cell
- vanguard sent by the Velber
- organic lifeform designed by the Void Cell to destroy civilization efficiently, like how high-level information lifeform (Servants) are designed based on Earth cultures by the Moon Cell
- every Anti Cell has a different approach, but all grow by absorbing spiritron from intelligent beings and have no sustenance once all are destroyed
- harvestors that work purely for the Velber's directive

Atilla
- she invaded SERAPH as an Anti Cell, and also sent her own data to Earth to create a material body (avatar), invading both at the same time
- did huge damage to both, but was beaten by the Moon Cell on the Moon and by the wielder of the holy sword on Earth
- on Earth she became a corpse, but on the Moon she was sealed since Moon Cell had no way to wipe her out
- Altera (Moon) stayed in the Star of Tears (her ship?) which became the separated "unknown territory"
- 14000 years past and Altera wakes up as the Velber approach the galaxy again

She's dead, Jim

It's completely believable that the Crimson Moon could have dealt with Altera in his timelines. But it's also possible that Altera just doesn't exist in non-Extra timelines, and someone else became Atilla the Hun. It's not like it hasn't been established through the Proto Servants and the alternate Arturias that the summoning system in Grand Order isn't constrained to summoning Heroic Spirits from its own timeline.

Its not retarded at all, if it puts any amount of wedge between us and the rampant cuck posting.

Why did she wipe 80% of the Moon Cell data if it was created by the same Ay Lmao race? Was she malfunctioning? Went rogue?

GO Fafnir look really shit,it does't even have those curly horn

I don't see how it is confusing.

In other universes where there is no Moon Cell the events happened but a bit different, the usual "this is not the same timeline" excuse Nasu loves to say. It won't ever be explored or explained so there is no point in thinking to hard about it.

Were there two Alteras in non-extra universes?
>Sure, one was defeated by another being and the other one was defeated by a holy sword user, what comes after happened the same way
>Nope, only 1 and she crashed on Earth, was defeated and everything else happened the same way
>No, but there is this ugly guy called Attila but you will never see him summoned in any work and you'll get Altera instead.

Pick your poison.

Being from the same race doesn't mean they're all of one mind, I figure.

>That smile
How can this be the Destroyer of Worlds?

Is there coop in extella? And do the other faggots from your team appear fighting with you in some of the stages?

No. Yes, there are allied Servants controlled by the AI.

>And do the other faggots from your team appear fighting with you in some of the stages?
Yeah,AI controlled

>those tears

She doesn't want to do it but it's in her programming

Why is Moon Altera so cute.

Nothing can stop cuck posting.

There should never have been cuckposting about Hakuno and those in extra because Hakuno was you before Guda even existed.

About servants in their life, such as nero, sure. But not about when they stay loyal to Hakuno instead of switch over to Guda.

I really wish you guys would shut the fucking up about extella. This is /fgog/ not /tmg/

Her heart was cured, by the magic of Hakuno senpai. Her heart grew three sizes that day

If the Moon Cell doesn't exist, it's also very likely the Velbar don't exist. That's part of the issue. The Moon Cell recording civilization and Velbar destroying civilization are either a pair of devices for a very weird experiment or two opposing forces for some unknown reason. It's doubtful one process would exist without the other.

I would go evil for her.

I thought that is Attilaight Cell?

>yfw Extella ends with Altera destroying herself so she doesn't destroy you

Real Attila can be a Servant. Altera is just from Extra-dimension. She can't exist in other ones outside of the Throne of Heroes.

>If the Moon Cell doesn't exist, it's also very likely the Velbar don't exist.

Nah

Lets say that in one world-line you decide to create a car, in one world-line you say screw doing that. Just because you didn't make it doesn't mean you don't exist. The Velbar maybe don't feel like creating a mooncell in every potential world.

Disappointing but not as disappointing as I expected

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

But user Altera is the real Attila in GO.

Nah, it seems to be Hakuno's Atilla, after all the bonding.

So there's no super secret unlockable characters the trailers didn't show right? Hoping for that would have been too much

Also remember that Artemis references fighting Altera with other Gods in GO. Maybe that's how things happened in other universes.

Why you assume wiping 80% of the data is not what they ayys wanted? If they do it every 14000 years, that means is probably a routine they set up.
Like you shutting down you computer from time to time

>ayy bro you forgot your laptop near that blue planet
>ayy my bad whatever I'll get a new one later
>meanwhile in another timeline
>ayy bro don't forget your laptop
>ayy thanks bro I almost forgot

Don't think too hard about it.

These are very specific functions seemingly based upon the fact that they somehow knew that a lifebearing planet would form 100 million years after they built the Moon Cell. Your version definitely isn't impossible, but it seems like both the Velber and Moon Cell are definitely a pair, together or opposed.

>But user Altera is the real Attila in GO.
No, she's not. Altera doesn't exist without Mooncell. Literally, her only reason to be on Earth is because she made herself an Earth body thanks to Mooncell.

Altera is ONLY Extra-Universe Attila. She can't exist without a Mooncell. (You) just summon her because she's in the throne of heroes.

is there any banter?

remember to treat your 3* servants kindly

Sounds something weird to do if the mooncell was supposed to storage stuff. But I guess sometimes it needs to clear up some memory space and the stuff deleted gets a backup somewhere else

Story scripted messages and the usual alerts when you kill x amount of enemies, x big enemy spawn, x area is captured, etc.

Lets just remember the good times

When nurse Atilla happened

Also semen demon Atilla costume

Yeah, watch some gameplay vids. Team is constantly shouting to each other.

Of course

I want to fuck Mordred right in the pussy.

Given what we know about how the Attila units work, it seems that Moon Altera is the "brain" of Attilaight cell. So they could conceivably be the same.

GO's summoning system is not limited to a single timeline's Heroic Spirits. In most other Fate stories, because of how summoning catalysts work you can only summon a Servant from the same timeline, because only that version of a Heroic Spirit is connected to that catalyst (excluding potential-future Servants like EMIYA).

Grand Order's summoning system is very obviously not subject to this restriction because we get Servants like FSN Cu and Proto Cu, and like FSN Arturia and Lancer Arturia. And leaked Servants like the remaining Proto Servants.

And then giant Atilla nurse happened

>Game crashes
>Reopen it
>Accidentally press left button

I wonder if Rider Perseus will be the prototype version and Lancer will be a different one or if both will be the same just under different classes

At the very least, we'll actually have a proper translation of Extella so there won't be five years of incorrect fanon based around half-translations. Assuming the Extella translation doesn't suck.

Why Hakuno gets cute blushing giant while we're stuck with the civilization destroying madwoman?

What if it's all Manaka?