/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

modwat.ch/u/weriak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

waifus and waifus living in waifus

Husbandos, Headcanons and Havoc.

trainwiz is a fag abuser

trump for hell

buffscale touches little ____

theo x lolitears lewds when

Hopefully never, people shouldnt be lewding my boy Theo. He's just a kid.

brave is ______

First for my waifu.

IF YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP DO NOT DOWNLOAD MY MODS

Should buy her a cure disease potion to clear up that bad case of mumps.

youhavetogoback/10

i already did what are you going to do about it

i downlodaed all of your every single one of your mods lol! wil you remove them and I wil just post onf Veeky Forums!

dumb bitch!

Oh fuck you I deal with enough of this stupid ass modder drama and Darren/Eli circlejerk in /fog/. The last place I need to see it is here.

Her face is too Fallout 3 & New Vegas.

How can a single mod change the game so much?

By breaking into your house and smearing Vaseline on your screen, apparently

It changes the lighting of the game. That can make things look very different.

wat mod user

But I'm living on Arrakis. Fremen can't vote for United States political shite.
If it's really Elianora, Timestamp or GTFO.
And put all mods on Mega.
>ELFX
IS NICE.

Did she actually say that?

ELFX

sure it looks nice but it took like twice as much stamina to get there it looks like

Fuck off back to /fog/

Someone get Izzy to chase Buff away.

fucking elfx it looks like an actual enb

l forgot to say. lt actually gives me a 5-10 fps boost. Don't ask why

No she didn't, but I just wanted to see what if.

I can't imagine anyone will since the timing of the election did not overlap with the high activity period of a mod scene

>Implying Buff doesn't chase Izzy away

So I am doing a little diffuse tweaks and upgrades to my character, I wanted to get rid of artifacts on skin and weird *shadows*

Does it look better?I still kinda thing old one is better, especially face. Skin tone is not adjusted on the new, it uses the same as old. Next thing I am going to update are her face normals, but not sure how to even start with them. They work a bit differently.

>5 fucking years
>Skyrim still has horrible armpits
8k textures and they're still worth dick all

I dunno about better, just looks different to me. new belly button is better tho

>Implying they won't just throw shit at each other and derail the thread beyond repair until a new one has to be made

Oh, thanks user. Love it.

She looks slightly lighter in the new. Im actually liking the newer variation to the older. The belly button is definitely better.

Change her face.

The only people who can hate Serana are paladins and homosexuals.

and people who are tired of shitty mary sue daddy issue cliche piles of shit waifubait

Literally only waifufags like her so that should be more than enough evidence on how awful of a character she is

>and people who are tired of shitty mary sue daddy issue cliche piles of shit waifubait
Like I said...

Had to up the contrast on EVERYTHING or else it had this horrible full-bright look during the day.
Shadows were hardly defined.

That's pretty rad, my dude.

git gud

I'm still exploring the main game in SLE and haven't even done Dawnguard yet. Bought TES: Anthology ages ago and I have too many games on my 4TB video game HDD I'm playing.

>Implying shitty mary sue daddy issue cliche piles of shit waifubait aren't my fetish

You must love Cumtears then

I'm a little surprised Nexus isn't filled with a lot of pro-Trump or anti-Trump mods for either Skyrim or Fallout right now.

>Use skytweak to make the economy brutal
>Don't use any equipment you took from a corpse, containers and merchants only
>Double damage
>iNeed mod, only use food you have bought or hunted (otherwise it is too common)
>Skyrim Scaling Stopper and slow leveling rates
>Reduce health/magic/fatigue bonus to 5 per level
>Radiant Spawning System with low populations settings for random battles and patrols

Any other ideas to make this playthrough as STALKER as possible? Or at least to go on the hardcore survival theme?

They already made the pro-trump mods
And I don't really know any anti-trump memes, at worst thre was just making fun of him which really was ironically just pro-trump

Hey guys, my computer isn't top of the line, and I was wondering what kind of mods I should focus on.

I am playing the SE by the way.

Here's a speccy:

What would you recommend? What would you tell me to stay away from?

>tfw finish installing your definitive stable mod setup

no frostfall? thats very unfun and tedious once you go into mountains/the north

Modlist?

Heterosexuality is not a fetish.

>definitive

keep most of your graphics at 1k, use 2-4k for your body textures if you want. keep away from heavily scripted mods, pick and choose them carefully (test each one first, and see how much they slow you down), otherwise just use whatever mods you want you can install hundreds of them easily.

it is for gays tho?

Pls, she's not a Mary Sue by TES standards, we've established this already.

modwat.ch/u/weriak

The only game that did them right recently was HoneySelect

Yes I like new belly button too, gonna keep that for sure. I have also changed her more sensitive areas

Whats with her face? I actually changed lips textures some time ago because they were not aligned properly. And reduced spiky chin effect. Different hairstyles also tend to change the look.

Eh, Frostfall doesn't do much for me. Too tedious. The needs mod is mostly there because I feel like I need a money sink. The nice thing about iNeed is that it can be set to just automatically eat. All I have to worry about is preparing for journeys and having the cash on hand. I scale down both buying and selling prices, so quest rewards aren't a joke any more and coinpurses are totally worth picking up. I like having to manage my cash profit margins.

>not wanting to be a mary sue especially by tes standards

um, ya.... u-huh... sure thing buddy.

Thanks man, I am saving this for later. I appreciate the help.

interesting site
it would be nice if it linked/let you link esp's to nexus pages

Totally agree. l wonder why they didn't add that option

does HoneySelect have 3somes or girl on girl yet?

>ctrl+f "requiem"
>50 results

You need to merge the Requiem mods together.

Yay. SSE ENB improvements.

install an enb, but don't play with it unless it's really light and/or you modify the settings yourself. use them for screen shots though, be careful with weather mods, but try to use one right away, I really like vivid weathers myself. use sweetfx for altering your video like an enb instead for while you play.

I have roughly the same system.

Wait, so I could be gay with a heterosexuality fetish?

hetero is like half gay

Anyone know if TKRE works with enb 0.310 on the special edition?

As far as ENBs go, I am mostly just planning casual play. I don't really do the screenshot thing, but I will take a look at some guides.

I am interested in weather mods, frostfall, wet and cold, and immersive patrols. Would that be doable on my rig?

Of course not

fetishes don't have to be rational
some people are attracted to trees!

ya, those should be fine, I play with hundreds of mods including those ones, you really just need to watch out for the enb/textures and script heavy mods like mods that add a ton of enemies all over the place. Also the mods that alter the cities will destroy you, stay away from stuff like that, add them later and check out the areas to see if your fps drastically drops. use mods that are more dynamic like asis which will randomize your game instead of mods that increase your enemies.

I'd fuck a tree.
I'd fuck a tree hard.
Fuck it until it calls my name in the night, begging for my touch...

Ah, nice. I didn't even know ASIS was a thing. That sounds pretty good to me.

Thanks for all the help! I am getting excited now. I was worried that I would only be able to get non-visual mods.

How to git gud at armpits, senpai?

not at all, but it will take a long time to get your game working right with a lot of frustration. I play a relatively visually pleasing game with many game altering mods to improve the playability. if you're persistent it can be done, trust me.

Well, I know how I am spending tomorrow night. I will report back to the thread tomorrow.

it'll likely take you weeks/months desu... but you can start having fun pretty quickly.

fyi: once you alter your game, play it and don't add any more mods. when you add more mods, start a new game. you'll learn that you can get away with not re-starting a new game for each mod, but do them in batches with a fresh restart, it will save you a ton of frustration.

good luck though :)

also, make sure you use Mod Organizer.

should I be a Dark Elf mage or a Breton mage?

Fug, months?

Also, is there anything that will help me determine load order for the SE?

>Mod Organizer
Fucking yes.

Okay, so Mod Organizer too.

altmer

but if you have to choose between the 2, go breton
unless you want to be a vamp then you might want DE for the fire res

BIG

>as soon as I get settled with my current set of armor and weapon, the desire for something better kicks in
It's going to go downhill from here isn't it

if your'e using se, then that's a whole new story.

I just came back to modding, and haven't tried getting MO working with SE yet. apparently it can be done, but I can't confirm anything myself at this time.

there's a lot less mods for se than regular skyrim, so months is likely weeks/days instead. but the same process should mostly be the same, it's much more stable though, and will only get better with time as more and more mods become available.

You might be happier with NMM as a mod manager instead for now, if you're good with computers, then google the issues with SE and Mod Organizer and determine for yourself if you want to go that route, it IS a far superior organizer though.

Use LOOT to determine your load order, it's available on Nexus for SE.

That is the face of a man who is about to frost some flakes.

He's a big pussy.

>try to see if vanillia mod will work with SE
>game won't even boot
guess that's a no

the most frustrating part of modding, especially with SE as mods will continue to come out is this:

DO NOT completely throw yourself into your game, expect it to break, expect that you will restart your character completely over again at level 10, 20, 30, etc...

once a stable slate for mods is available for SE AND you've determined which of those mods you want as your 'base' for your game AND have confirmed that they all play nicely together because you've made it to level 40-60 with those mods in one single play thru, THEN you're likely ready to play a stable game.

Accept that fact, or you will get frustrated and give up very fast.

You did convert it, right?

nice

Thanks for the advice guys. It's a little disheartening, but I will try it out.

At least it will give me an opportunity to try different play-styles now.

Is Narfi supposed to walk around drunkenly? I can't tell if his head sinking into his neck is a vanilla thing, it's been a long time since I've done the DB questline. Or maybe he's just trying to match Theo's height.