Property taxs are bullshit dawgs

property taxs are bullshit dawgs

learn 2 write it off in your taxes, moron.

>Pay 6k for property taxes
>Write it off
>Receive the tax paid on 6k back (~1.8k)
>Still pay 4.2k every year for something you bought already.

Poor man...It just makes me sick to know that the government forced you to buy property at gunpoint, and then forces you to hold onto it, just so they can tax you. Oh wait, that never happened, and you're just whining like a bitch. If you don't like property taxes, just don't own property that is taxable, and literally all your problems are solved.

If it's your own home you might as well pay for it. It finances all that handy communal infrastructure you're profiting from.
For rental properties over here we just put lump property tax into operating costs and make the tenant pay for it. Nobody cares about property tax. It's just the government taxing poor suckers who have to rent.

How's Alberta this time of year?

>property taxs are bullshit dawgs
You want someone to put out the fire when your house or the neighbor's house is on fire? Pay your taxes.

You want the police to come when someone breaks into your place? Pay your taxes.

You want roads that lead to house to be maintained? Pay your taxes.

>I won't even mention the free schooling because its clear you're a virgin.

I can still fap to this sonny
>kids these days

Not really. Property taxes are often a function of the public services rendered to that area.

If you do not care for funding police officers, firefighters, emergency medical response, etc.... then you have the freedom to purchase property in an area where that is not offered....and those exist.

Property taxes are avoidable taxes like sales taxes. If you don't want to pay them, then don't buy property.

Income taxes are totally bullshit.

>Income taxes are totally bullshit.
I absolutely hate income taxes, and have paid more than this entire board combined. But without them, where do you expect the government to get the money it needs to make the kind of society that we, as a people, elect them to create?

You don't make any sense.
If the person owns a home, they're "profiting from communal infrastructure", but a renter doesn't?
They're just a "poor sucker who has to rent"?

>If the person owns a home, they're "profiting from communal infrastructure", but a renter doesn't?
>They're just a "poor sucker who has to rent"?
The landlord pays for that infrastructure, and passes it along as part of the rent.

Think before you post.

>and passes it along as part of the rent
Then he's not paying for it, is he?
God, you're stupid.

>Think before you post
What you said.

>Then he's not paying for it, is he?
Who's he? The landlord? Sure he's paying for it. He gets the bill. You do know how property tax works, right?

Jesus, she was a legit cutie 10 years ago.

Plastic surgery...

What are you, thick?
You just said
>and passes it along as part of the rent

So the tenants wind up paying it.
You know, when they pay their rent?

Not all of it. Presumably, if the market is efficient, the tenant pays for the benefits they get. Like safer neighborhoods, fire response, road maintenance. Etc.

Protip: something can benefit more than one person.

You're an idiot. I don't have time for idiots tonight.

You're the one who said if you own a home you might as well pay property tax, as it finances communal infrastructure you use, while at the same time saying it was different for renters, as "they're just suckers who have to rent".
Actually, they use the same infrastructure, and they pay the tax too, as it's passed through by their landlords.

So the only idiot here is you, and I don't have time for your stupid ass either.

>while at the same time saying it was different for renters
No I didn't. You're confused.

Idiot.

Yeah, you did.

Dumbfuck.

Hello friend

why don't you come to my country?

this is why i live in the streets in my cardboard box, and invest in crypto.. I dont get taxed from property and my earnings.. I've beat the system