Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2362

Last thread: YUGO SHOUKAN Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
DN is ded.
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/soon-we-shall-all-become-one/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if one box would be enough to get them all.

Ha.

13th Eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is the best Dragon Bro.

Post your cardfu here

>ygorganization.com/soon-we-shall-all-become-one/

So we're not getting Sora's Manga cards, but at least we're getting something

Furnmial Penguin / Fluffal Penguin
Water Fairy / Effect
LV4 1600/1100
You can only use the (2) effect of “Fluffal Penguin” once per turn.
(1) Once while this card is face-up, during your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 “Fluffal” monster from your hand, except “Fluffal Penguin”.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summon of a “Frightfur” Fusion Monster: You can draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.

Shoukanjuu Purgatorio / Purgatorio the Eidolon Beast
Fire Fiend / Fusion / Effect
LV7 2300/2000
“Aleister the Eidolon Summoner” + 1 FIRE monster
(1) This card gains 200 ATK for each monster your opponent controls.
(2) This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

Hou no Seiten / Scripture of Law
Spell Quick-Play
You can only activate 1 “Scripture of Law” per turn.
(1) Tribute 1 “Eidolon Beast” monster; Special Summon 1 “Eidolon Beast” monster with a different Attribute from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon).

your cardfu here

>(1) This card gains 200 ATK for each monster your opponent controls.
>each monster
It says "card" right there though?
I guess I can forgive this since it's rather late.

Penguin is meh
Fire Eidolon is Asura Priest + Domestic Abuse Panda with less atk gain which makes it ok but not great.
Spell is unsearchable without memeing but the payoff is worth it.
6.5/10, ok but could have been better.

>Penguin is meh
Really? I think it's pretty good for Fluffals. I'll definetly be running at least 2.

It's great in the sense that it sets up plays and replaces the card advantage loss of fusion summoning all while giving grave set up.
What makes it meh is that it doesn't really boost the deck above where it currently stands, it's not exactly support Fluffals can't live without.

But it lets Fluffals summon Toadally Awesome

YUGO ja nee, Yuugou da

>Domestic Abuse Panda
Not exactly.
It increases by 200 for each card your opponent control. It can easily reach 3.5K+ against Metalfoes.

No, it's 200 per monster.

200 per number of cards.
That's what it said on the card.

Just like how Cocytus applies defense and Pendulum Sorcerer is shit.

Who needs Purgatorio the Eidolon Beast, right?

But Anonymous, the org can't possibly be wrong, they have never been, especially not when translating card reveals at 3 AM!

>Dragostapelia is actually really good
Neat.

>Dragostapelia
>Good
Explain yourself

Can /dng/ give me a hand? I've got a beatdown deck that only main decks Spellcasters (it's a Rivarly of Warlords + Village type thing otherwise known as my attempt to make Familiar-Possessed work), should I be running Solidarity or Dark Doriado? I really can't weigh it up, so I'm hoping that you guys can give me some factors that I haven't considered.

Here's what's on my mind so far:
Doriado:
+Live turn 1, while Solidarity usually isn't
+Is a Spellcaster, so I'm less likely to get fucked by my own Village
+Can give me a +1,000 to my Atk.
+Live even when I don't have any monsters (because it's a monster and I can just play it).
+combos with all the other Spellcaster support in the deck
+Usable for shit like emergency Xyz plays.
-Usually won't boost me over +400 Atk.
I've also got no idea what to think of the monster effect, can you guys see a use for it?

Solidarity
+bigger boost than Doriado is likely to ever give
-Eats a S/T zone
-Often dead turn 1
-Further restricts my Extra Deck access

It's good in every fusion deck except predator plants

>1 Fusion Monster + 1 DARK monster
That's bad senpai

Predaplants are pet-deck tier and will have no impact on the meta unlike the other Yus' decks. Deal with it.

Except for the part Chimera Rafflesia and that Predaplant that fuses itself with a card in hand/field will be splashed in BA.

I thought Rose Knight would be in there.

Eidolon Cyber Angels t b h

Fluffal Penguin is looking pretty good. Do you all think it's a 2 or 3 of?

I'll be running 2 and then see how it works out. Though now I'm not sure what to take out to make room for it.

Share your build? Personally, it's as easy as replacing Raigeki and an Owl.

>Dark Plant
Damn it. Why couldn't it have been a dragon?
It wouldn't have been easy as pie to summon with the mirror.

I think you should replace Cat and Rabbit with Penguin in your build.

How are the Level 4 and Trap Phantom Knights?

I could do that, too. Cat and Rabbit just feel really good when you get them off properly, though.

Penguin has much better stats, an effect upon summon, and drawing 2 cards then discarding 1 is better than adding Poly/a Fluffal imo.

Add Brilliant Fusion.

Did you all forget that the summoning magic returns Aleister to your hand?
And that Aleister has a discard effect that can boost one of your fusion monsters 1000 def/atk until the end of the turn?

If your opponent has at least 3-4 cards on their side of the field, you'll have a 4000 ATK beater, with piercing damage, that can attack each monster your opponent controls.
That's almost Chaos Giant levels of OTK mayhem. Add to that that the new quick play spell can easily end Purgatorio's mayhem with a Merkabah or Megallanica for an additional 2500-3000 damage if you were to be lucky enough to have it.

The cards basically increased the offensive powers of Eidolons ten folds.

The thing about Penguin is that there aren't really many Fluffals you actually want to special summon other than Dog and/or Owl and most already only run Owl at one anyway. The main reason I like Cat/Rabbit is that they can help you make bigger boards and extend plays you wouldn't have been able to otherwise without having them. Still, will test.
Share build? Never really cared for Brilliant Fusion, but open to ideas.

What game?

WIXOSS

Is it dead? How fun is it? Between Vanguard, Magic, Weiss, and Yugioh, which is it most like? How expensive is it?

I would guess average to good in a pure phantom knight deck. But no one uses it pure so who knows?

Nobody uses them

Is Fusion Enforcers the worst set this year?

destiny soldiers

Reminder that you can get Aleister back to your hand after fusion so that's +1k atk on top of the boost it already gets.

But Eidolons are great? They're a splashable engine that can be combined with the existing best deck.

They're splashable, but they're not very good.

That Eidolon quickplay spell is pure win more garbage. Just like the trap.
I seriously hope you're not going to use any of the main deck cards that aren't Aleister or the Fusion spell.

>that can be combined with the existing best deck
You mean like every other deck?

is good as long you can activate eidolon elysion effect

>accessing Merkabah after going ham with Purgatory or with the EARTH fusion in Zodiac Beasts is win more

neck yourself, this makes the 1st turn boards in Zodiac even more stunshit

>ulti Terrortop
TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY

If you have Elysion you should already be winning and don't need that trap. If you don't have Elysion the trap is worthless.

trap?

why are they reprinting Terrortop?

OTS Ultis are for metafag rarity whores like me.

>Generic Spellcaster deck
>Not playing glorious Chocolate Magician Girl and her pet Shark that spits TOADs.dek
It's like you hate winning.

Don't steal my posts

Every thread until you CHERISH her.

God damn Penguin is good. Fluffals new meta.

To make people buy more copies and limit it after.

It always happens.

Post cards that are literally you.

If Dupe Frog was a junkie, he'd be Dope Frog

3rd Ulti is Swap Frog

so they literally reprinted everything that got an errata on the tournament packs

talk about lazy

Yes, that's partially what tournament packs are for, is erratas.

Is that Rare Fish? Finally to TCG?

now that user with the HERO deck can't complain about not having a WATER target other than Norden in extra

Yes, it is the Strange Salmon

I need a superheavy samurai decklist that isn't shit

>Strange Salmon
>not a Salmon
>doesn't have any indication that it's rare

Need help, what's in between
Black Dragon Chick, Hecatrice, The Artist Formerly Known as Frog the Jam
Beast of the Pharaoh, Enchanting Mermaid, Paladin of Felgrand
Goldriver, Igknight Reload, Night End Sorcerer

Peculiar Pesce, then? Curious Catfish?

Strange Lion.

It's not all that an accurate of a comparison. But if I had to compare them to those, I suppose I would describe it as something of a mix of Weiss and YGO.
It's a pretty cool game. They're currently funding a new chapter/"era" of the game, similar to when YGO first entered GX. With a new anime/manga and everything. And of course, cards. The game is live and well.

So is the fire eidolon worth running?

Will Terrortop's price finally go down with this whatever-came-from reprint?

I don't know what you're talking about so I'll just say it's Zaborg the Mega Monarch, Fusionist, and Kinetic Soldier.

From top to bottom and left to right

Beast of the Pharaoh, Black Dragon's Chick, (can't see the card), Hecatrice, DD Crow, Unizombie, Night End's Sorcerer, Fusionist, Cypher Soldier, Doom Shaman, Enchanting Mermaid, Slime Toad, Rare Fish, Metalfoes Goldriver, Oasis of Dragon Souls, Igknight Reload, Dupe Frog, Paladin of Felgrand, Domain, Sky Iris,

It's an ultimate reprint, user. What do you think?

No.
A big beater kind of isn't worth running if its only gimmick is being a big beater.

On top of FIRE decks sucking shit except Infernoids but why the fuck would you run a fusion engine in Infernoids for anything but Tierra?

It's OTK machine, something that Eidolon.dek lacks.
You can just run a few Inari Fire to summon it, and also works fine against Metalfoes.

>smile and optimism gone
>loved ones are dead

>why the fuck would you run a fusion engine in Infernoids for anything but Tierra?
For Merkabah of course.

>(can't see the card),
It's this nigger, I think

same reason Infernoids splash Zodiac Beasts in their main deck, retard

to not be a "pray you open Lawnmowing/Reasoning/Monster Gate or die" deck

Aleister has enough synergy with the Infernoids and as some user said past thread, the level is perfect for OTKing and then XYZing with Seitsemas for Flare

wew

Post bad hands

Or you know. Something like Inari Fire because I'm already running Jigabyte. The water eidolon's garb, so I wanted to see if it was worth switching to Inari Fire and adding in the fire fusion

Hello, guys! I'm the OEM player from yesterday that came asking for tips when altering my deck. First off: I want to thank you for dealing with the noobish things I did and the spoonfeeding (pic related).

Second, I now see the reason you guys don't use Tuning Magician; now that I'm using Pendulum Sorcerer, it really is getting more common for me to have a performapal/odd-eyes in one of the scales. The deck got much faster, so I'm thinking of taking her off for now (and hopefully put her back when Magicians get some slack off the list), sadly, this would mean no Scarlight either ;_;

Do you guys think Ignister Reload is a good card to put? Also, what about Traptrix Rafflesia?