/svg/ - Shadowverse General

OUTSKILLED EDITION

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Forfeited:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM
discord.gg/2cScD
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66NA2.66NA2.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62XK8.62XK8.62XK8.62bTS.62bTS.62ZmO.62ZmO.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.5-glM.5-glM.5-iRo.5-iRo.5-iRo.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4.66LT8.66LT8
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.62XJ-.62XJ-.62XJ-.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62U9K.62U9K.62U9K.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.62UOU.62UOU.62WqQ.62WqQ.62WqQ.62Utk.62Utk.62Utk.62UOK.62UOK.62UOK.62Z12.62Z12.62Wao.62Wao.62ZWI.62ZWI.61NLc.61SDy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck ____

Luna wearing t-backs is canon.

Have you meme today?

bully

Her strength and beauty

>not posting the better version

Best bloodcraft girl

I need three wins with blood and I have no vampy nor fortress.

Please help.

But that's wrong.

That is one shitty edit, m8.

I like the one without the bats better.

I don't know what to feel about this

I finally got this loading screen

Anyone else finding it really difficult to get into a game? it keeps coming back with errors... What do?

Cerberus!

It's asian primetime so maybe you can't connect to nip phones well

Try relaunching your game. Otherwise, it might be your internet being shitty or unstable.

need a private win, thanks in advance

>implying

Midnight Vamp is a qt, but Lilith is a best

What does it feel fucking doggy style with her?

Yogurt is fucking delicious.

Fenrir in Shadowcraft when?

OP here, about the screencap I used as the OP image.

I could have won cleanly like 2 or 3 turns earlier but I misplayed TREMENDOUSLY. I had 2 Liches out and played Cursed Soldier, that put him at 11 life. I could just go face with both two guys and win still assuming one of them died, but I used Rise of the Dead before Cursed Soldier died like a jackass so I got Hell's Unleasher instead of a second Soldier.

/blog

Also fuck Forestcraft that deck basically has infinite resources unless the user is retarded or they draw like shit.

Nobody.
I'm gonna be the next great wizard and then I'll be able to summon all the succubi.

youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM

>tfw playing with mordecai

I want a /svg/ Steam Group like 100% /v/ Juice's

h-hello?

Need a quick concede, stick around if you need one too.

i would join but im in a ranked game right now, i'll try to join after it's done

I bet she likes it ruff

Any announcement for the next expansion?

It will come late December / early January.

Can't wait for my activity feed to get filled with PLZ CONCEDE announcements

DO I FINISH ELF, OR DO I BUILD MY FIFTH SHADOW VARIANT?

Shadow variant

>I'll just get to B2 and then stop climbing
>Almost there, I'll just get to B3 and stop
>Might as well get to A0 now
>Just one more rank
>No point in staying in A, I'll just try and make it to AA0
Help me.

could i get an invite to the discord?

Will they ever change the 1st/2nd mechanic?

I get such a big advantage going 2nd as Sword

discord.gg/2cScD

Sword VS Sword matches are fun

Can't stop. Go Master.

I want Dark Conjurer for a girlfriend!

Honestly, I doubt it. I do think they'll print some cards to that are more beneficial to the player going first though.

Just how GAY do you have to be to use Latham over Erika

I like a change sometimes.

Better 5pp and cards that have extra payoff during your own turn like those +X attack dragoncraft cards would be a step in the right direction.

Just beat a German, feels good putting Yurop in its place

>havenfaggot spamming taunts whole game
>arrogant enough to leave my board alive without dropping a ward
>still spamming I WILL LIBERATE YOU during my turn
>doesn't realize he was in lethal range all along
Talk shit get hit faggot.

More like dick conjurer.

Does anyone have a DShift decklist with only 2 Merlins?

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66NA2.66NA2.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62XK8.62XK8.62XK8.62bTS.62bTS.62ZmO.62ZmO.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.5-glM.5-glM.5-iRo.5-iRo.5-iRo.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4.66LT8.66LT8

What deck are you playing, you climbing madman?

>Dimension Shift
Wow fuck this game, I can't believe they found something even more retarded than Freeze Mage

Love you user.

Okay this is bullshit, I've gone first, 5 times in a row now

>He doesn't know how to counter a tier 2 deck.

Git gud.

What's the general consensus on tempo forest?

I rarely see one in my A0 games but what about master's rank?

>Have an animated Lord Atomy
>Be retarded and think that Lord Atomy nukes the ENTIRE field and not just my shit
Oh yeah this nigga is dust

Freeze Mage is far dumber than Dimensional Shift because Freeze Mage says "fuck you, even though you bashed my face in I don't lose because reasons".

what do i do about being a shyboy

Kiss me

>dusting an animated legendary

Don't do that, he's starting to see play on JP mid/aggro lists.

Is pascale really necessary in an earth runecraft deck? I'm using an economy version without them and while juno's secret lab is great, I'm trying to figure out what a better late game finisher\wincon would be before I craft it. I can't help but think that satan or erasmus might be better. Since wards can drag the game out until turn 10, or alternatively protect erasmus from being traded into. help?

Already did. I don't even find the card all that interesting.

>he doesn't have an army of hell's unleashers / useless skull beasts

w-what..

PTP works too because the conjures count twice.

you cant really change it user, im shy too and i just learn to live with it!

She's staple and run at least at 2 and normally 3 on every post-DE list, aggro, midrange and control. I can't understand why /svg/ keeps suggesting otherwise since the deck is strictly worse than Elana without her.

I saw this list on the gamepress site. Is there something I can do to improve it? It doesn't feel quite as fun as playing D-Shift since I keep losing.

Maybe I'm just playing wrong

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.62XJ-.62XJ-.62XJ-.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62U9K.62U9K.62U9K.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.62UOU.62UOU.62WqQ.62WqQ.62WqQ.62Utk.62Utk.62Utk.62UOK.62UOK.62UOK.62Z12.62Z12.62Wao.62Wao.62ZWI.62ZWI.61NLc.61SDy

You heard me

The point is that you can drop him for free after using Phantom Howl, which makes it really great for keeping pressure.

You fucked up real bad, is what I'm trying to say

>dusting a leg I wanted to pull

Man, if that isn't a slap in the face. Fuck you.

Dusting an animated legendary is one thing, but you dusted fucking Atomy

playing take two
go first 5 times in a row

Well okay..

>Play ranked
>Storm Haven
>Elana Haven
>Storm Haven
>Elana Haven

This game isn't fun anymore.

My man.

I know what it's for, I don't like the card. It feels like a Magical Christmas Land scenario and it rarely plays out.

Meh, I'll live.

Haven is bearable. They aren't even intrinsically busted, it's just damn near impossible to interact with amulets in a meaningful way outside of some niche and kind of shitty options.

Please tell me everyone has days where everything goes wrong and they're unable to win for shit.

Noted. Thanks.

swordmeme is braindead in take two

Isn't that the norm?

you mean you have other kinds of days?

Current builds are actually extremely consistent at putting out Atomy as long as he's in your hand. If you don't intend to play aggro Shadow then you'll be fine, but he's really improves the Haven match ups which is the reason for his adoption.

>It feels like a Magical Christmas Land scenario
>having 2 specific different cards in your hand and 5 shadows at any point in the game after turn 4
>in a deck that boasts good draw power

...am I getting memed on here? Unless you were only running 1 of him, it shouldn't be hard to reliably draw him.

>I know what it's for, I don't like the card. It feels like a Magical Christmas Land scenario and it rarely plays out.

I tried the phantom howl into atomeme deck when I unpacked a couple over the course of a week. And nearly every single time my opponent had dance of death or other hard removal lined up for it. So I vial'd mine too.

I'm in need of a concede, friends!

>tfw dusted animated Atomy when I just started playing and didn't even know about phantom howl

>8
FUCK FUCK

I only had one which contributes to the problem yeah. Though to be honest, bouncing back and forth between the two, I prefer Midrange anyway, but I've always preferred midrange over straightforward aggro so that's no real surprise.

I dusted my 4th queen vampire now i have 2 normal and one animated

I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND

Anyone else can't get past 4 wins in arena? It's literally always an Erika at the fifth match that fucks me up.

He'll probably never see play in midrange or control builds, you'll be alright.

Thank you Titsabelle

Forte will never love you unless you hit master

I did it /svg/ !

>when you kaleidoscope three arias on 1 CD left in a row

lmfao this is fucking hilarious

Anyone else /lazy/?
You just need 2 arena wins to break even and I always get about 3-4, so I'd save a lot of money if I would just do that. But instead I just buy packs in a bulk and open them just like that or buy characters like Vania, although I never play Blood.