Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS
>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EO V Skill Simulator
waifusims.com/EOV/skillSim.html
jii.moe/EkvsTrdY-.html# (Class Skills)
jii.moe/VyvBiy6dW.html# (Race Skills)

>EO V item and quest translation list
pastebin.com/c4uzKptj (Item list)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 (Quest list)
pastebin.com/8sJhutN7 (Conditional drops)

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs

>EO V Game & DLC.cia link
mega.nz/#F!XkJiHBIb!vzL2CLjZZVA-yAGS7UZgdA

Previous thread:

So this is how Etrians Odyssey ends.

At least the last thread manage to survive for 10 days

Just saw that pic, from which EO game is she from? I just like that design, so I want to check that game out.

sex shope

ded

Quite incredible seeing the previous one.

Not soon enough

I want to lick Fencer's armpits.

Wtf?What happened?

Armoroad for four more years

why did you revive me

I guess is time to rename this place as Ricky General?

Is a swashbuckling shogun worth it?
Is the rate in which it activates good?

My wife Purple Zodiac is so cute.

Orange Gladiator pls

UNTOLD
WHEN?

This is snek

The rate it activates is pretty meh, but it's your best shot at getting the most hits from a chaser oriented party. You're guaranteed at least the hit from your subweapon, and at max level your average from each weapon is around 2 hits so you'll likely see 3-4 attacks per turn. The secondary attacks will be pretty weak so you might want to consider subbing something full of an ailment, bind or instant death forge for best results. Shoguns don't have the best luck but that stat book is the easiest to get and the katana from Mortal Hunter's special material earned from scoring a 1 turn kill is stuffed with LUK forges.

Is the max 8 hits?
If the target dies the swashbukling cancels dosen't it?

ded

vagina

cute

Yeah, it should be up to 4 and 4 total, and while it may just be my own luck, I can't remember a time when I've gotten an extra hit off of killing something, though I usually only use it with one weapon due to my main team's composition. One neat thing is that each hit triggers the chance to pull a Kaishaku if you have points in that, so it's actually a pretty nice way to finish things off.

ded

Still ded

what is ded may never die

i lied they actually can

I did it lads. I killed the big electric bird.

Did you fully bind the bondage sluts?

No, their titties are too big for me.

Is it true that the hardest difficulty of EOV is on par with normal EOU?

Nope.

Is it as hard as expert?

Harder in my opinion.

I'm alone

The story in eou2 isn't that important right? I'm thinking about playing classic because I didn't really like being forced party members and classes(until level 30) in the first one.

You can reclass sooner in eo2u. but the story is better, ending really got me

ded

Mg
Mg
Mg

Chloe is everything but amazing

Ever wonder how many miles of cock this innkeeper has seen?

She is pure.

>pure
None of the barkeeps are pure.

cass is

Pure, unadultered slutness.

delet

full force face mouth breast and ass

I think we are all in agreeance here.

Weed delivery!

>odd eyes
oh my god

Onaho delivery!

nap time now

keep thread alive

because i dont want this to become a memory

So how did you come up with your guild name user?

I just thought of some generic ass anime name just to get on with the game
"希望軍" i would just translate it to "hope guild" if I had to.

Gimme a good EO1 party you fucks

EO1 only has one viable party

Will EO3U make yggdroid subbing a thing?
Deep prince is basically royal/ygg isn't he?
I never actually got to that fight. Was it fun?

>Will EO3U make yggdroid subbing a thing?
Hopefully no.

That's why we also need grimoires

How am I supposed to LEAVE MY GUILD BEHIND?
It needs to be wilding/ygg, they need to be human first, then become cyborgs.
RULES OF IMMERSION

The only way Yggdroid is getting a subclass is if MC gets turned into a cyborg after a terrible "accident". The main purpose of that class from what I can tell is finding fun ways to synergize with other classes, pretty much everything short of Wildling and Farmer has a way to do so.

I don't remember much about that fight since my traitor Yggdroid/Ninja took them out pretty quick while they were busy trying to inflict binds or ailments and failing horribly due to innate resists/immunities. Just remember to beat Olympia first so she doesn't explode in your face and take the only available material for Yggdroid armor with her.

I had a Wildling named Fulgore for the longest time, eventually he got retired into a Yggdroid/Monk. The most hilarious thing was I completely forgot the KI machine's backstory when I first came up with the name.

BORN
INTO A GUILD

I GET FED

BUT THE HUNGER STILL REMAINS

ded

>cyborg shogun
>bloody lance
>JACKS EYES ARE BECOMING BLOOD SHOT!
EO3U PLS!!

Raquna: Strait
Rosa: Possible gay

Just to repeat, Raquna is not gay and loves the cock.

she only love cocks before they going Y, she only likes X cocks

is there a way to check active debuffs of enemies during a battle ? my 3DS R button is broken so I'm not sure...

Anyone has the ur a fagget version?

I fucking hate Etrian Mystery Dungeon.
I do pretty well but one time a doe manages to take an alternate route and he fuck up town and I lose at least 2 pieces of equipment per member.
This is bullshit.

The EO3 cover party is fucking trash

You are trash

I'm not great, but I've cleared all the games. It's Princess, Pirate, Monk, Ninja and Hoplite. Having just Pirate as your real damage until subclassing is painful as ninja sucks forever

Ricky

Would you let her whip your testicles?

I don't remember if it's in IV, but both Untolds have a list of buffs/debuffs by the in battle full enemy descriptions. You can even select them to read what they do.

Ninja is not for damage unless you're soloing for Tagen Battou shenanigans. It's best used for support and/or ailments, though Izuna can be nice for single target damage if its petrify effect isn't doing the job of taking things out instantly. Zodiac sub is great for Dark Ether TP batteries, but also nets more damage from Nikudan, so going fire and grabbing that prophecy for some annoying battles is also nice.

So are we never getting EOV or what?

Fuck Atlus USA.

>EOV never
Fucking wait until they're done with Shitsona V. Retard

I know, it's just that your ailment chances are very low at the start of the game and you do fuck all damage to make up for it.

stop

Good night thread

What class is she?