Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
October Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5c6cdn/ffrk_report_16_ffiii_ffxi_fft_ffxii_ffx_fft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CCCXXXVI

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

RIP Blood Sword. I have to keep my Arena ranking up so that I can get the 10% Trust Moggle instead of the 5% one.

>two 4* bases from dailies in a row
>at least 10 total 4* bases since the start of the event (not all from dailies)
>multiple copies of every other on-banner 4*
>no Agrias
For the love of christ, stop giving me blueballs and give me an Agrias, I'm begging you.

I mean they haven't all been bad 4*s, but come on.

>Scumi
>Jewmi
>Shit Exvius
>gumicucks

Mobius free draw has been giving me shit for the past 3 days.
>Onion Knight
>Windshift card
>I forget
Anybody else having as bad luck as me?

Xth i want a new tactics game for the 30th anniversary.

just buy some lapis you cuck

Even though I greatly dislike PvP I am liking the BE arena so far. Being an indirect PVP makes it so battles are winnable even if you don't have the best (aka most whaled) team, but has the right strategy.

Ironically, characters that make it easy for you to cheese also make it easier for other dudes to win against your team. BC is frail as fuck, CoD is a zombie, etc. Now I know why Exdeath the king of the arena, he literally has no flaws there.

FF5 Banner when?

Dude, that food's still alive.

i would not eat this, it's still breathing

>tactics advance HD for switch

>same graphics, just scaled up to 1080

>$75

BLUE

MAGIC

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor was an disappointingly easy boss.

>There are missions in the vortex too
Well, shit.
>White dragon, chimera, and brach all want you to win with an esper and with 4 or less member party
Jesus christ, how horrifying.

You don't have to do them all at the same time.

Make a new one for 3DS or Switch with a new pizza cutter hero, tactics are less expensive to make i think unless they evolve the thing.

True, but those are both annoying to do. I'm gonna need to level this Rydia.

Does the Judge Sword even show up in A2? I remember it was a thing in one of Cid's abilities in Advance.

Whoosp

Go in the options and set an arena team

yeah i should have checked that first.

so arena has been pretty easy to cheese even as a f2p

This.

I set my arena team even though I am still just doing Colosseum battles just because I don't want my 1 character team as a punching bag. for other niggers out there.

It wasn't in A2.

>Arena and colloseum share orbs

GG scumi, its not like I wanted a blood sword or anything

K-KUPOPO!?

It will certainly become much harder at the higher, whale-filled brackets.

>all of my macros are now broken because of the mission select screen

JUST

Quick!
Best FF girl?

that's what you get for wasting time

>using macros

Zombie girl

Yuna

USB: Ultimate/Ultra Soul Break, basically an SSB that has some kind of unique effect attached to it. For example, Tyro's gives Haste, HP Stock 2000, and an Ailment Blink to the party, and gives himself 2 turns of instant cast.

CSB: Limit Chain Soul Break. I don't feel like explaining it, so I'll leave that to plebbit. It's new.
reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5c6cdn/ffrk_report_16_ffiii_ffxi_fft_ffxii_ffx_fft/

To be quite seriously completely honest with you anonymous friend from the site Veeky Forums which I visit regularly, she should have stayed undead.

Vayne Solidor

That's terrible. She's adorable and a very good person who didn't deserve what happened to her.

Prishe

>Whales

#hotforteacher

Penelo is barely a character.

You mean Serah, right?
I know you meant Serah.

realy should level rest of my lids, hex strike is super effective as fuck

we've had 358 eternal reminders, it's Terra senpai

Luckily for me i just have to add an image check

>he doesn't want to get trust mastery rewards
Enjoy literally being subpar at this game loser

Sorry, you're too late.
Try again next time.

poor little white wizard

>2 Cecils

Nigga you get lapis just for trying, at least do all 5 battles.

There's just something great about shitting on whales with your base 3* squad

Yep. We now get 90 per day instead of 50 so that means in 2 months(excluding Feb)you get enough Lapis to roll 11.

Whopping your whale status like the guy you just fought or , shouldn't really get you far.

Balanced teams are really the best and putting in all your *6 physical attackers (that compete for the same equipment pools) is stupid as fuck.

Maybe the notion that whales tend to be stupid as fuck and compensate their lack of strategy or knowledge by throwing money at the game really is true.

botfag how hard is it to set up your BE playing machine? It seems handy to have foolproof macros

>he needs to macro for TMR
>he's probably too poor to get them the real way
lmao

Gumi is so generous.

Honestly, BEjp is too generous, I'm glad we get less while also having to deal with a broken gacha

>he isn't top 3000
Oh I'm sorry user, I guess that IS the only way you'll get TMR

You are still here?

>Find a party without a set healer and has a CoD
>Pick on it three matches in a row
Take a wild guess what my first move is going to be yet again!

Especially with BC Lid and how many whales don't put resists on their parties. I always healer check if there is a proper one, because every Refia should be immune to everything besides disease.

Oh they are. It's great watching them do like no damage half the time.

>dedna

Look at it like this, 90 a day means you can do a daily pull every 3 days and still have a net gain in lapis long term.

It's still trash and I hate it, but I only play for daily pulls anyway.

We'll probably get the fixed gacha in a couple of months though. We still have to implement the Friend summon bonus first.

The 5000 for the Earth Shrine may come later when they feel generous enough or this game needs a player boost.

>he 5000 for the Earth Shrine may come later when they feel generous enough or this game needs a player boost.
It will turn into CC2.0 before that happens

Full-Life CoD, then start picking on Cecil to down him. Golbez might actually be the least threatening unit on there.

I wish that Garland and Exdeath could get their awakenings soon, I only have Toblerone/Cecil/Refia as competent units and Garland and Exdeath really do low end damage.

What are the chances Agni's Philosophy being FFXVI?

50%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>he doesnt know

They're not going to fix the gacha, just like how they're not going to give you a free 11 pull.

Scumi will never do ANYTHING that lowers their profits

Pic related is what Scumi does to games that dont make mad dollar like Brave Frontier

10%
Agni's Philosophy is Tabata's and he already did XV.

Dear god, there are whales with 15k points already.

Pretty much.
And yeah, Exdeath is the weakest here for me, but I don't have a great option to replace with either. I could level one of my other CoDs I guess, but that wouldn't do much good until the trail hits and by then I should have dual wield anyways.

Reminder to always challenge the lowest ranking arena person (not the highest) so that way you can safely maintain that chain multiplier.

Yes, remember to do that everyone. Do not challenge high rank players please, it is a poor idea so please do not do it.

Challenge low rank only please.

I think you mean hackers.

You cant whale in the arena.
You cant refill orbs.

Colosseum and arena orbs are shared

just refill at Colosseum

Oh poor CC, you were quite a fun game, then gumi went and fucked over everyone during Coro shitstorm, and that was the one time that people actually gave a damn about gumi fucking them over
Then you added arena which was crystal mine for whales
Then you added weapon crafting which only whales could benefit from
Then you added a fucking VIP system
Then you FINALLY updated game to 2.0, only to announce it will close down after a month later

>You cant refill orbs.
Uh, you can.

both faggots.
i do it manually

t. Whale who didn't get any ribbons

0%
XVI will be a mobile game.

So the best thing to go for with the medals is the star quartz?

What am I supposed to see here

So is there any reason to save these arena summon tickets?

>Reminder to always challenge the lowest ranking arena person (not the highest)

Can somebody explain?

I think the joke is that you get more points from higher ranked opponents or something.

No no no my friend you have it all wrong, I am but a lowly F3P as yourself.

Man I hate how stingy gomi is!

Look, see? A whale wouldn't say that at all, so please listen to my words, pauper to pauper.

Just listen to what I say. Just take it from me please.

I am looking out for your best interests

You can use CoD in the Arena, just don't set her in your Arena team since she is just a free kill for anyone packing Raise/Full-Life. Otherwise she is good, especially when her ability enhancements hit and she hits the damage cap while using Barrage to attack multiple times on random units.

Arena summon tickets and the stat pots. I'm going for the power pots first so that my Toblerone can get an edge on her foes. Should I swap Ifrit and Diablos and put Diablos on her for that Man-Eater? Currently Garland has Diablos for that double Man-Eater.

I challenge foes that are on my level right now.

My Refia is the perfect healer since she has resistance to all status except the common cold.

Raya-O will always be #1 in my heart!

A good game that was very F2P friendly, that gumi shut down RIGHT AFTER CHRISTMAS, with next to no prior notice, because it didnt make a gorillion bucks, basically scamming players who spent money on the christmas gacha.

>just don't set her in your Arena team since she is just a free kill for anyone packing Raise/Full-Life
That hardly matters because you'd honestly have to be really bad or really new at the game to lose in the arena regardless.

>don't set her in your Arena team
God damn whale shills out in full force today. Don't worry, us normals can't touch you if you keep doing orb refills.

CoD is the goddess of the arena. Raise is a countermeta meant to limit her effectiveness, but ultimately a failed st

sprite select when?
i hate the hood, it's not even a cat hood