/vag/ - Vanilla General

This is the vanilla wow containment server general.

>What's the plan?

Literally everyone is leaving for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie (check nostalbegins twitter). Nihilum is dead, sell your k2 characters asap.

>what faction are we rolling?

Most of us are going horde in
Some people are planning alliance in

Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11620052
strawpoll.me/11620096
youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw&index=4&list=LLZsq1hEKSOFvJi7zmuUXscQ
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Finalflash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for this general is filled with autistic furry trap shitposting that makes no one want to join the loser guilds

Whu would you even join a Veeky Forums guild?

king's honor, friend.

Crease & Desist is a shit guild name.

Make it

or something else memey and then do a strawpoll on it.

I want to _____ Valkyri!

>memey

5th for guild full of attractive, normal people.

Nth for lolvalkyrie

>I'm the only one over 30 in this god forsaken hole

Having an existential crisis here.

!!!

>tfw i'm a normie

wash yer beck

fpbp

no one joins the Veeky Forums guilds

You didn't know that the Veeky Forums WoW players were all kids when vanilla came out?

Zagzag.

>You didn't know that the Veeky Forums WoW players were all kids when vanilla came out?

Like always over this decade I've assumed that most people on Veeky Forums stayed my age not that the older ones left and new ones came in constantly.

NORMIE GUILD
WELL FORMED JAWLINES
MANLY CHINS
Except Puddi

I'm over 30. King's honor, friend. Working from home.
I don't play in Veeky Forums guilds but I'm sure I'll see you around.

horde guild confirmed full of normalfags

>I don't play in Veeky Forums guilds but I'm sure I'll see you around

Yeah I've avoided Veeky Forums guilds for a reason as well, see you on release day.

most of /v/ and Veeky Forums tend to be upper 20s and older fags

The wow threads are unique in the fact that they are filled with teens and very early 20s

Also why unlike the rest of /v/ and Veeky Forums which tend to be filled with angry autistic assholes who are good at video games, the wow anons are a bunch of roleplaying bisexual flirting furry fags who never accomplish anything

>tranny
>normal
kek

Ok, let's find this shit out!

strawpoll.me/11620052

>>I'm the only one over 30 in this god forsaken hole
No you're not.

I already realized everyone's a retarded American highschool kid on Nost 1.0 though so I never joined their circlejerks.

>most of /v/ and Veeky Forums tend to be upper 20s and older fags

Most people on this website are between the ages of 15-22

I'm having a pretty good laugh at the fact that all the older fags aren't joining the Veeky Forums guilds and also aren't shitposting role playing trap lovers

/v/ tends to be the containment board for the underage fags

when?

Where u guys playing while u wait for nost ?

>never join in on wow general threads
>hear about nos opening back up
>come here to check it out
>barely discuss any shit because its mostly annoying rping and weird drama about people I don't know about
>plan to be there on launch but stay way the fuck away from the Veeky Forums guilds
>tfw I'm not the only older fag lurking

>I'm having a pretty good laugh at the fact that all the older fags aren't joining the Veeky Forums guilds and also aren't shitposting role playing trap lovers
All I really post about is asking for advice on stupid simple shit that I missed since I played SWG instead of WoW back in the day. 90% of these threads is just baffling to me.

vote for new alliance guild name

strawpoll.me/11620096

Xth for leave the horde guild and join ally unless you want to be cucked by a retard loot council (anoka,lndi,snack)

Anoka and snack are literal retard memespammers, and lndi is a known lootcucker.

>90% of these threads is just baffling to me

The normal wow threads are also really weird. Nothing but furries posting avatars.

Also playing with a Veeky Forums guild kinda breaks the whole anonymous thing. And of course it just degenerates into weird name and leader drama. I'd rather avoid that and just play video games.

not just you

the warcraft threads tend to have a assload of lurkers because most of the posters are obnoxious under age fags

>dont want to be cucked by a retard loot council (anoka,lndi,snack)
>want to be cucked by an even bigger retard loot council (glurf, merove "the boomkin", meryl)

I want to butt bully Comfy / Puddi!!

>join "normie" guild
>it's the same kind of memery, political incorrectness, and banter as the Veeky Forums guilds
>only difference is no gays and trannies

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>glurf

Yep, it's pretty odd.
Either way there are lurkers here for sure. I mainly post about shaman or paladin shit.
There are all types of people who will be on nost2 so no need to suffer in a Veeky Forums guild.

>tfw was playing on elysium waiting for nost announcement
>they took all the servers down for nost testing and now Im just floating around

this.
Almost literally no difference at all, except less baiting with gay shit and more people that know wtf they're doing.

That's exactly how I feel

You don't need to be in a Veeky Forums guild to have fun with bants

>tfw want a guild full of faggotry, but not Veeky Forums's brand of faggotry which is just pretending to be anime girls and trannies

who /masc/ here?

Is vanilla currently in the worst state of all the WoW expansions in private server scene? (i know vanilla is not expansion chill)

tbc is
vanilla has been thriving recently

So is the second dungeon set available from the beginning? Or does it come in a later a patch?

Would be but Nos is coming back so it's the best, if only because everyone is hyped as shit for the server in 4~ weeks that's gonna be a fresh start

tbc has a few shitty realms with a pop count not that impressive
wotlk is dominated by a giant shitty server with several smaller better servers having near dead population counts

>meryl
>loot council
lmao get real pal
t. meryl

Reminder that alliance has the best girls and horde is just a bunch of smelly manfaced trannies!

>knew ahead of time about the merge
>level a Hunter to 12 to avoid the swarm of goons rolling in to level on new nost
>freeze progression
>servers down

Been practicing PVPing a bit on RetroWoW bu that only takes me so far in satisfaction.

Get ready

Its going to be.

Epic.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw&index=4&list=LLZsq1hEKSOFvJi7zmuUXscQ

>try to make a normal guild were people act like reasonable, normal functioning adults
>literally memes and autism everywhere
>mfw memes are the new normal

Reminder that alliance has autist and horde has the same amount of autists

Fuck you just reminded me that dungeon set 2 existed and looked sexy as fuck

>this
>manfaced

Hi everyone Ituh here, just a reminder that I will be leading the horde guild on Nostalrius II with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons won't be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.

So I assume our clients will remain to use 1.12 versions? How exactly will that be compatible with the server using older WoW iterations?

Otherwise there's no point in downloading all the 1.12 tuned addons.

>anoka got into alliance discord and is now memeing it up there aswell

You guys need to blacklist this retard

>girls

Link to the horde discord for christs sake

Who druid here!

Noone's gonna roll new chars on the old server, retard.
Your lvl12 is worthless.

It's not how it works.

Item and mob data is stored server side. Just have the 1.12 client, and you are good.

Hi everyone XRG here, just a reminder that I will be joining the horde guild on Nostalrius II along with the /wpsg/ and greats of old.

"loot council", "DKP", and "GDKP" anons won't be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has been decided, we will have free rolls on every piece to keep the loot evenly spread and clique-free.

Is druid posting going to be great again?

Im going fresh server too, dont get all huffed up.
remember what happend last time and you started hyperventilating

I got so emotionally attached to my main lock on retail (sitting in lagless SilverMoon in his T5 shoulders), that ever since I wasn't be able to start a new one. But now I feel the temptation that I might try it out again on Ally side.

However I missed raiding in vanilla with a warlock, so I have to ask: how is this debuff limit working? Am I going to spam shadow bolt?

What are the biggest reasons related to actual gameplay in choosing horde/alliance? waifus obviously don't affect gameplay, lets try to be professional for a sec please
For example why would anyone ever play druid on horde and that sort of things

You put up your assigned curse, if you are the one SM/Ruin lock to buff the tank grp with Blood Pact you get one of the 16 debuff slots for your Corruption.

>anime posting
>in a wow general

literally kill yourselves

yes

>Am I going to spam shadow bolt?

Yes. Plan on never using dots in PvE

PvP meanwhile dots still rape

PvE tends to be alliance because of pallies and proximity to early end game content.

PvP tends to be Horde because of their racials and also because they do not have paladins and are far away from early game content.

>3DPD avatarfag
Remove yourself.

I wanted to roll a rogue but Orcath-sama bullied me into rolling a druid and being his healslut.
H-he better take responsibility, b-baka!

>3d
reeeee normies get out

>why would anyone ever play druid on horde
To be the spcial snowlake.
To have people begging you to join their guild/raid.

What do you think about Gegon?

Invite to horde discord

5% more hp and warstomp

No one really plays druids at all. Worst healers in the game (at least shamans bring totems), boomkin is the worst dps by like 50% (they also run out of mana mid fight) and feral druid doesn't exist

That's what I suspected, however I fear the tooltip data will be all incorrect.

Calm down memelord.

WE
WUZ

on the other hand resto druid is the strongest 1v1 class, awesome class for roleplaying through the world and fucking with people and winning in the end, innervate, combat fucking ress

>the basic mentality of a scrub
Why do you people never learn?

prep rogue and mage are the best 1v1 classes

Nothing says a feral druid can't have good dps. It just usually doesn't because the same gear would result in higher dps on literally any other leather gear class.

You realize 1v1 doesn't exist in vanilla wow, right?

>alliance
>paladin
>infinite healing
>salvation

Fuck me, this thread is starting to turn into /soc/. Fuck Veeky Forums.

i'm balance you dopey cunt
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=KR2&player=Finalflash

>resto druid is the strongest 1v1 class
Idiot.

This guy knows what's up Best 1v1 specs are Sub Rogue and 3minute Mage.

Why the fuck noone can invite to the horde discord?

I don't want another guild run by literal normies who watch anime. Someone please make a guild with all normies banned.

>You realize 1v1 doesn't exist in vanilla wow, right?
huh?

>normies
>watching anime
What?

what is that supposed to prove?

most classes do 700+ on Lucifron, 500+ Golemagg and 500+ Rag easily

your raid is just shit kek

How do I into model edit ? I'd like to play a goblin, but not the shitty nu-wow models, I want the shit eating grin as mouths.

Anime is for normies

Weebs are the normies of Veeky Forums