/drg/ Danganronpa General - Civil Discussion Edition

Last thread hit image limit. Trump was right ... No strawpolls please.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jocay19/status/794724887654973440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Civil Discussion
Is it the discussion thread no shitposts and we can use the thread as it was made to?

Second for Naegiri is cute.

No! Because I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

OTP!

xth for Naegiri being adorable

Cutest pairing ever.

>already shitting up the thread

Head back to your containment board in

Indeed.

>the only non garbage post so far is the Rantarouposter's

What did they mean by this?

Who are you quoting?

It means the kirigirifags are the cancer that killed /a/ and have come to kill /drg/ as well. We must stop them.

>We

Just filter their posts. Don't fight cancer with cancer.

Wait /a/ has ship discussion?

Fucking awesome

I want Nidai to coach me

But why can't they shitpost back on /a/? We already have enough trash as it is. We don't need more.

It's all they talk about on /a/. That's why it died the painful death it did mostly because of the kirigirifags mostly the infamous kirigiri shitposter.

Branch 6 is Lit

I want Soda to build me a fightstick

To be fair there was theories and discussions on there from time to time.

Juzo had fuckable women in his branch.

Well I have been venting my yuri tendencies on /u/. Nice to see another open to free love.

>posting trash

Delete yourself desu.

>yurishit

The threads on /a/ died because there was nothing left to discuss. People post ships all the time here and you're nowhere to be seen then, but as soon as people post Naegiri you get mad and start accusing everyone of being a kirigiri shitposter.

Yeah continue defending your cancer and ruining the last threads we had on /a/. Nobody posts ships on here as much as you do.

can you stay in /u/ with you garbage ship ?

I posted my trash ship in hopes of diverting the conversation towards something universally hated.

I know you guys don't like each other but fighting about it doesn't really help create that atmosphere you guys desire.

Be like these guys
No, also I liked your circle of life video.

yes but too bad he's gay

But that's exactly why the threads on /a/ died. People had nothing to talk about. Even v3 stuff would upset people because it wasn't /a/ related.
There's 3 posts saying it's cute and that's all. Is that really so offensive? You can just ignore it and it will go away but instead you choose to stir shit up everytime.

He's a shitposter who's trying to kill the threads.

>saying that shipping isn't serious business
GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!

Hey, I thought I was the shitposter trying to kill the threads. You said that I singlehandedly brought down /a/'s danganronpa discussion. You can't just shift that title to some random waifufag posting his ships.

user, two different cultures merged into us.

/v/ and /a/.
They care about the IP and share different opinions than us.
Fighting instead of discussing is a determent. I had an argument with the person who posted that murky picture with that ninja angel filename. About several weeks ago.

Wanna know what happen? We settled our differences and discussed our point of views and went into details on that way of thinking. Without name calling, personal attacks, and walked away satisfied with our answers.
I believe people who sit down and are willing to take time out of out their day to stay dedicated to pointless back and fourth slapping contest, can also sit down and have a civil discussion.

Chisa did nothing wrong

Well if we could do something about that cancerous shitposter that would be wonderful but you are correct.

Thanks working in Barbie girl one

Indeed, she did nothing wrong. Story wise it played out the way it should of, she was the instrument for everyone to fall into despair when she pushes chiaki into the elevator.

So yes, from the evil despair point of view, she did nothing wrong.

You gotta work on your grammar and spelling bro.

Na

Chisa we knew die when she got lobotomize the person after that was not her anymore.

She made the Ultimate sacrifice and people dont give her credit

meanwhile Juzo dies still a piece of shit and is suppose to be a hero

>Ultimate sacrifice
It's SHSL sacrifice.

Nisa pls

"Ultimate" is Nisa translation.

The elections have me confuse

I have a theory

>Gifted Inmates Academy is actually a derelict HPA
>V3 takes place many, many years in the future
>DR3 Hope Arc was just a hope anime induced hallucination on Mitarai's end
>In the future, despair is illegal
>In the eyes of the law, "despair" could be as simple as not smiling for an extended period of time.
>Normies who despair are locked up in an insane asylum
>SHSLs who despair are put into the Gifted Inmates Academy without them knowing it.
>The V3 killing game is being broadcast to the citizens of Japan as a silly reality show. People are too brainwashed to understand that people are actually dying
>Monokuma has no controller and, in a sense, has become despair itself, something Junko could never become.
>The Monokumarz are just there to add to the illusion of it being nothing more than a silly game. Their personalities are parts of the mastermind's personality has gotten rid of.
>The mastermind is Rantarou, who is a government insider. If the killing game goes the way it was intended, the winner would be mind hacced and returned to society.
>Rantarou's talent is Nonexistent. It was a cover to hide his true purpose.

Stuff I forgot to mention:

>The Monokumarz are the "showrunners" for the killing game
>Monokuma will at some point, offer to help the living participants escape the game, in exchange the escapees never use their talents ever again.

I don't think that Kodaka will write the same stuff that he put in BD extras again.

I personally wouldn't put it above him to do that.

>escapees never use their talents ever again

That is their entire identity being taken away from them. No wonder Tegan says to not fear normalcy.

Because those ultimate's are literately nothing without their talents. I can think of very few people who would be unaffected.

Plus a key point to remember is the mastermind isn't controlling Monokuma. He wouldn't be able to just open the doors and set everyone free.

Haven't you read that alternative ending that Kodaka wrote for DR1? It describes such situation.

How do Truth and Lies tie into your theory.

This bingo was made on /drg/ 2 years ago and there are 3 matches already. Will there be more?

Are you talking about that bad end?
Or somthing in regards to the light novels because I only know very little about the LNs.

It doesn't directly tie in. I feel like that theme is better present in how the characters interact with each other rather than in the setting.

I mean that short story that was included in DR3 BD vol.1, where Monokuma allowed everyone to escape with the condition of never using their talents again.

If you want to dig into the subtleties, there's the fact is that the world that V3 takes place in is an Orwellian future and Rantarou's deception of the cast.

No I haven't, I have not touched anything in those BD packages. I honestly prefer to forget DR3 minus a few scenes.

Danganwrestling is REAL

twitter.com/Jocay19/status/794724887654973440

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

when are these cringey copypastas gonna die

When you water your Toko.

Threadly reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

reminds me that i need to go buy more water

thank you thirsty toko man

With my erect cock

Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again.

Reminder that Maki is the 1st chapter culprit

Buying water?

Hello fellow parent, how long have you been with child?

Who is the father ? Rantarou?

No. Monofunny is

And so I return, /drg/. I have already held a few polls around Veeky Forums and the results have been interesting. Soon I'll be tossing the poll in here and then there's a few generals left to go and I can do some more digging into it. It's already interesting to note some of the results that are coming in.

Continue your circlejerking, waifuposting and the other obligatory random autistic antics. I'm genuinely only posting this for the interested ones if they're still around as it's been around 6 weeks.

let's wait

Yes

Tokomaru happy ending!

>ywf these threads become a barren desert after V3 is released in Japan because of the fear of being spoiled.

When /drg/ gets freed of its cancer AKA never.

>mfw making innocuous reaction images that are actually .gifs that spoil every death

What motives will we see in V3?

>trump won surprising everyone
It's his turn now Kaede.

That's an edit of Jeb Bush. We all know how well he did.

Fresh OC

Its ok guys, I'm still here.

fuck

Retarded theory. Kill yourself.

Orwellian?

Be nice kirialpaca ... wait.
ANIMALS NOT ALLOWED IN THE THREAD, OUTSIDE!!!

>ANIMALS NOT ALLOWED IN THE THREAD, OUTSIDE!!!
Well, I am replying to a female dog...

>A bitch
Oooooh you gunna get it, dear boy.
after work but

Ewww OUTSIDE NOW BEFORE IT SHITS!!!

Oh, sorry. I replied in the wrong general. ;)