/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Stop being Faggots Edition
>Patch 3.45 Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/hq1iFqR9

>Previously on /xivg/

bercuck oronir lmao

2nd for elk

>he thinks posting a c@slut will make us not gay
ha

>just now learning about macros
Holy fuck this is amazing.
Now I have a "/hotbar display" one that toggles 3 more hotbars for class switching and minions and junk so they don't clutter up my screen anymore
Also the mouseover one for certain abilities so I can just mouse over something and cast instead of dealing with tab targeting or manually clicking them

What macros do you use /xivg/?
Also how do you set custom icons that aren't on the default list? Messed around a bunch with /micon and nothing works

xth for disgusting c@sluts

big

Well, when an erection occurs, it's basically pressurized blood filling out the form of ya schlong.

So, it throbs with your heartbeat, and thus your pulse, provided you're ROCK FUCKING HARD.

>tfw your RP partner doesn't love you

Au Ra

example:
/micon "Berserk"
then press enter

What's your favourite race and why is it elezen?

lalafell thighs

COCKS

Elezen males are the cream of the crop in this world.

just be yourself

*silently watches thread*

Horns.

>Being this clueless
You're Meria aren't you

No

>ywn EB

sorry i just want a quick kume

Best race as long as you hide the necks and never run anywhere

guys ;)
content ;)
bp ;)

Thighs

When will Bal be open for making a character?
pls respond

>tfw Au Ra horn length is reflective of penis length

post perfectly pliable midlanders prepped for pumping

That's what I was doing, and I just got it working with bersrk, but I wanted the red achievement star and it won't work. I've seen other people use those main menu icons for their macros and I don't know why I can't get it to work.

for about 10 seconds after the next maintenance. the only sure fire way to get in is by paying for a transfer, sadly

i want to be inside you

be faster next time

Good luck, it only ever opens for a few minutes after weekly server maintenance

Fine I'll stop.

For less than a minute after maintenances

O-Oh... well have fun, guess I'll go play by myself..

Post cute males

No

You're wasting your time if you're sitting there waiting.
You have less than a minute within servers coming up from the next maint (which we don't know when it will be) to have a chance at getting in or you pay up that $18

>Best race as long as you hide the necks and never run anywhere
I find the hyur lowlander female run animation way more grating

it's so hyper girly I could never play any DoW class on them without cringing.

Hey elk where do you go to meet girls?

I hate every single one of you
no this isnt a grab at attention
no you dont know me
I know all of you though and I hate you all
go die in a tire fire

the vape lounge

ty

i'm not into vore, i'm sorry

>tfw will never pump meria

where my fujos at

Yeah I couldn't stand the midlander run after a while. Everytime i change I go "hey this isn't so bad afterall" then after looking at it every day I finally hate myself for ever trying to ignore it again. I think being used to playing elezen now as well doesn't help, being that small is just weird now.

ok

calm down rio /hug

New player, should I register on Gilgamesh? How bad is the login times? I'm from New York, so are the realistic login times really dead of night? (2AM-6AM)? It was recommended to me from last thread, I just want to experience gameplay, talking to VG people would be cool, but rather just have people to play. Is there a VG Server on Gilgamesh? Whats second best?

And is Balmung the #1 pop right now? I want "serious hardcore" opportunities, but i would like to be able to log in when i want too.

okay

after being one for a bit i can say that male elezens are not as bad as i recalled them to be

What about being held by the horns and roughly throat fucked?

weird hair color

Hey guys

What's your biggest FFXIV related fantasy?

There's no huge queue for logging in, at most it takes a couple minutes if there is. Go to Gilgamesh.

You can login whenever, but creating the character on Gilgamesh is the hard part. That's the part you want to try at night-ish.

finding a group of knights and RPing helping out sprouts to getting to content and helping them clear content

mah negro

Never had any problems logging into gilga. Maybe 5 minutes at the very most but usually it's instant or it puts you 1st in queue and it takes like 30 seconds

I want a kind and dedicated lala wife.

play with me on Cactuar c:

smug c@

I want to give you a hug! If I see you I am going to give you a hug and you can't stop me

turning spuki into my personal cumslut to lovingly fug and fill with semen everyday

I'd want to get pumped full of like pistachio ice cream inside my mouth right now.

>tfw you figure out someone you used to date is on balmung in a top tier fc

wew

Have you fucked guys before?

finding the one

Getting to liberate Ala Mhigo while wearing my Gridania coat.

disgustingly uggo
manlyzen

thats a secret

Long legs, big breasts, lengthy ears and neck. Just all that long and slenderness, just makes me want to pick one up in each arm and haul them away.

No! Spuki is pure!

Female Midlanders had bodies like sophia is my biggest fantasy, and her armor, and more slutglams in general.

How is Lizzy in bed?

How do you normally approach and talk to a girl? What do you talk about and how do you lead it to them sucking your dick?

[lalafell emote spam grows louder]

>special snowflake Hyur trying to RP as Padjal
tastes like vomit

Getting abducted by a male Au Ra tribe and then they turn out to be kinda nice people and in exchange I take care of them and do chores for them for not doing bad things to me

How big is your cock, and how tight is your bp?

Unf.

say hi buy them a drink and ask them about themselves

pretend youre interested and just be god until they want your dick

i really like this sand color with such a dark skin, i feel something like white or blonde would make too much of a contrast

spuki oinkster post

And then eventually when you get accustomed to them you become their own personal breeding sow and all you do is pump out babies as much as you can, loving every moment of being filled with their superior seed?

>Krile sounds like a grown woman instead of a lala baby like Tataru/Nanamo
so this is the power of the Echo...

Holy shit..!

Do you like bp...

Maybe
Except the babies part tho..

i want to FUCK krile
there's plenty of lalas like that btw

He looks gay

This isn't a male thread. Leave.

Thanks I'll try this out. Any tips to not autism out and run out of things to say?

Pedos btfo

just be yourself

NO.

i don't even erp