Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWVsrM0hqIc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnadenhutten_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenor_Maria_Gołuchowski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best day of my life

Operation Keelhaul

youtube.com/watch?v=sWVsrM0hqIc

well served like your mom after I jizzed into her asshole and left her for the niggas

>being this butthurt over an internet post

>Gee, Nagasaki, how come your mom lets you have a mushroom cloud

WTF i love hungarian RAC now

wtf?

In the "official" version one watch was removed

*Compass

Two time zones maybe?

What? The bolshevist stole those watches from german citizens. This is common historical knowledge.

noice

In light of a recent thread.

i'll see your mussolini and raise you a ceausescu & wife

>Before the sentences were carried out, Elena Ceaușescu screamed, "You motherfuckers!" while being led up against the wall; at the same time Nicolae Ceaușescu sang "The Internationale".
Damn.

Don't you have some copper to steal, radu?

wtf I hate hungarians now

Still amazed how Romania got away with murder

there was no higher power to denounce it. the soviet onion and entire eastern bloc was shuttering. they assassinated them. they shouldn't have even have really bothered with the show trial. it was a violent revolution, eggs break.

also by all accounts the two of them were horrible despots and got their long-deserved comeuppance

Tbh it's kinda stupid. It may be second watch for different timezones(stavka may have send stuff using EET while he was in CET area, some higher ranking officers may have given synchronisation times in EET and others in CET and so on and so on), it may be a compass or whatever, and for fucks' sake, he may have looted it from some dead soldier, not like it was something only the Red Army did(see quite a decent percentage of lugers in the USA), why did they feel like they absolutely have to remove it?

there is some more justice waiting to happen, hopefully
I mean, that's nothing compared to

im not sure but i think it was a popular thing among soviets to wear more watches on a hand/both hands

>Hungarian nationalist party
>led by half Armenian half Slovak

what did this man do to deserve such a fate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnadenhutten_massacre this apparently

At least the civilized man won at the end, and the red man lives on welfare today.

>butthurt slav makes a thread

Butthurt about what? They got the land didn't they

hey you fucking idiots, he probably stole watches from dead bodies which was a pretty common thing back then. You would see people with like 5 watches on their arms

Fair enough tbqh

he didnt do it. He wasnt even there

they just picked a random white man to torture

I will never suffer another numale SJW cuck telling me the redskins didn't get every fucking thing their savage culture deserved.

do i smell a double standard?

POW's and traitors being sent back to their home nation? How is this wrong.

Because memelords want to downplay this historic photo because "OHHH His mom let him have TWO (2) watches!!!".

GOD BLESS TRIANON

Everyone stole watches from Pow. Not only russians, but germans and americans too.

>no one has posted this yet
Shame on you fellow memesters

>mfw people continue claiming that breaking up the prison of nations that was Austro-Hungary was a mistake and not justice well served

Daily reminder all nations under Austria-Hungary was loyal to the Kaiser, even nationalists claimed to be kaisertreu and wanted autonomy within the empire not outside of it. The only ethnic conflict in the empire was due Hungarian efforts to assimilate people in Kingdom of Hungary and it would be solved when Franz Ferdinand got the throne and started the federalisation process.

This prison of nations or artefact of an age gone by is a post-war British rationalisation of the situation and has no basis in reality.

>stop eating allied propaganda
>eat kaiser propaganda instead

they will be always butthurt for how long they were ruled, how "oppressed" they were and how no matter what butthole they lick, hungarians cannot be removed from here

Sounds like you are butthurt that slavs conquered and currently rule you tbqh.

But its true, the Prison of Nations bullshit is disappearing in modern historiography of Central Europe.

Especially considering what replaced Austria-Hungary was an utter Shitshow.

This. Kingdom of Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia were far more deserving to be called "prison of nations" than Austria-Hungary.

I am reiterating what I read in modern history books on Austria-Hungary. Not the 1920-40s British rationalisation propaganda.

thats not a double standard you stupid faggot. The guy didnt commit the massacre

>Austro-Hungariaboos actually believe this

>mfw

Protestant traitors BTFO

It's the truth. The Serb cunt literally killed the guy who wanted to give autonomy to the Slavs, which only pushed hardliners in charge.

This was true for the Poles at least. There's still a portrait of Franz Joseph hanging in my grandparent's house.

t. Pole

>proceed to ally with protestants in the 30 years' war

ah yes very impressive

What's up with that patch in southern poland?

How did they avoid being cleansed?

South losing
Crusaders losing
Triple Alliance losing
Axis losing
America losing in Vietnam
Russia losing in Afghanistan
Any country that had a despot overthrown and a country overrun
Any country that fell to colonialism
Any country that rebelled against colonists but lost
Colonists who lost their colonies (especially the British)
All major empires that eventually lost or ceded territory
All wars where defensive belligerents win
All wars where offensive belligerents lost

I'm missing a few but the list stands

>South losing
True

>Crusaders losing
Depends

>Triple Alliance losing
Eat shit and die

>Axis losing
True

>America losing in Vietnam
True

>Russia losing in Afghanistan
True

>crusaders losing

Fuck off, muslim

>implying a loser's opinion matters

>the federalization process would have solved literally all of the Empire's internal strife
>it would have even solved the problems of ethnic Germans everywhere by giving them self-rule enclaves so they wouldn't dominate local politics

Why oh why couldn't Franz Ferdinand have just decided to stay in the hospital the rest of the day?

It would literally prevent Hitler rising and the crownlands falling to 40 years of communism.

Their symbolism is hilarious.

Triggered

Well they got served, no reason to be triggered now. Prairie niggers will die out during our lifetime.

>This was true for the Poles at least.

Maybe for your grandparents but not for the majority of Poles, who in the run-up to WWI were mostly pro-Imperial Russia, as it was perceived as "our empire" due to Russians being Slavic and the ability of Poles to move up in society and government.

Hapsburg controlled Galicia was the poorest region in the empire, specifically because the mountain krauts particularly feared an uprising by the Poles (who had launched an uprising every generation since the Partitions).

Galicia has almost universally been a shithole regardless of its ruler. There's something about that region that makes it absolute shit, probably all the Ukrainians.

That's just realpolitik, my friend. Richelieu swore to make the King first in France, and France first in Europe, and he almost accomplished that. His successor Mazarin finished the job.

Is there significant revanchism in Hungary?

You have no idea.
>MUH KARPATIA!!!!

RIP in peace you civilised bastard

>Hungarycucks still butthurt after 96 years

>Somalia
What the fuck

you know that have actual photos of this even don't you, user?

>the ability of Poles to move up in society and government.

They couldn't do this in A-H? A Pole was minister of foreign affairs for quite some time at least

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenor_Maria_Gołuchowski

Reading this practically killed my buzz

They're self-proclaimed Germans that don't even speak German.

Bunch of redneck eastern Poles ressetled after WW2.

It's not watch. It's a compass.

Yes, it was retouched precisely because they thought people will se it as a second (i.e. stolen) watch.

>What's up with that patch in southern poland?
>How did they avoid being cleansed?

They are like:
>my surname is Pszczola
>I'm pure Germanic.

Basically those are descendants of Polish-speaking Silesians who declared themselves Polish in 1945. Now said descendants claim to be Germans partially to get monies and partially in order to be edgy.

Its mostly Hungarians who are butthurt about this. And AHboos from America who know nothing about the history of these places

>massacre native population, even those whom are loyal to you because "le indians are all the same :DD"
>call natives "uncivilized" when they react in a completely predictable manner

>Aztecs conquer someone
wow thriving civilization awesome

>Spaniards conquer white people
oh some boring war between dead white men

>Spaniards conquer brown people
OMG GENOCIDE WORST THING IN THE WORLD EVER

>chinks spread plague to Europe killing 60% of its pepulation
Omg stupid white people have bad hygienne they deserved it

>whites spread small pox to America
OMG GENOCIDE GENOCIDE PAY REPARATIONS WHITEY

>numale SJW cuck

Do you lack any sense of self awareness? If you're the sort that contains a stock of pepe pictures and posts regularly enough that you'll go into butthurt tirades on Veeky Forums, you're certainly no classical definition of masculinity. Do you try to be a parody of your own position, or are you just unintentionally this hilarious?

Fuck, that must be from a bad movie. G36 entered serial production in 1996.