Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - ShaRog Voted For Trump Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.6.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573376

Give me your top 5 heroes, your favorite ones /mffg/

Old thread

Nebula rift open now
Ronan to follow immediately after
Aside from the obvious memes, I really like uni'd malekith, he's fun
I'm excited for elektra to git gud with her t2/uni/6* skill too

giant man, war machine, elsa, thanos and shang chi

Survey time:
How many t2 heroes you have?
How many *6?
How much have you spent?
How much do you usually play per day?
VIP level?

Nebula
Satana
Elsa
Silk
Sharon Rogers

Maybe Yondu after Ronan? Let's complete that Blue Men Group.

how to farm clear tickets?

You play on manual forever.

I can only open 2 rifts currently
Cal can do 3 I believe so maybe he'll get a Yondu one for you guys

>How many t2 heroes you have?
14 if we are including maxed BO, 10 without
>How many *6?
87 at 6*, 83 at 6/6/60
>How much have you spent?
Probably around $150-$200
>How much do you usually play per day?
the grind never ends
>VIP level?

8 t2s not counting BO/strange since they're not maxed
29 6* heroes
Idr how much I've spent at this point
I usually play at least a total of 2 hours, just not all at once
Vip9 boys

How is iron fist? Losing a mission gave me the option to select and I'm between him, skull and goblin.

Is iron man 14 a good card?

We counting 6* Proxima? 6 if yes, 5 if no.
>How many *6?
$0
I aim to burn as much energy as possible, and get all the daily shit done. Usually takes an hour or two of actually playing and then more of running stuff automatically.
>VIP level?
See question before last

He's great. With a uni and at T2, he's one of the best combats in the game. Even without his T2, he's still really good.

Definitely the best pick of those three.

>98% rift with only 3 minutes left
>barely making the progress bar fill in time
People joining coal/cal rifts, please actually run it. Don't fuck everyone out of rewards to be frugal.

jesus we made it

Nebula rift ending like now
Ronan incoming asap

No

ANTS
YJ
Ghost Rider
Strange
Tie between Thor and Elsa.

what's the difference between the ticket with 6 stars and the one with 6 red stars?

In no particular order

Elsa
Kingpin
Daredevil
Proxima's Ass
Groot

dude, at least read a beginner guide or something first

One of if not the best story-grindable character. One of the tankiest guys in the game at T2 if you build up his dodge while also being one of the highest burst damage dealers in the game.

>6: ANTS, Fister, YJ, Elsa, Ghost Rider, Songbird
>23, with 3 more coming in two or three weeks
>a lot of ingame dosh
>around 5 to 7 hours in average, though only 1:30 in active playtime, the rest is on the side while I do something else
>10 loljk, vip04lyfe

Anybody gonna open a Wasp rift later? Just opened a Loki one in the meanwhile, for the next 15 minutes or so.

Ancient Waifu
Elsa
Hellstorm
Hulkbuster
Carnage
8 with a five star strange so maybe 9
>How many *6?
I don't know but I've mostly gotten starks stash and bio sub, also I've bought the smallest crystal package with the bio and norn stone selector twice.
At least two hours.
>VIP level?

How the fuck do you fags have VIP level 7+?

Hyperion
Elsa
Shang-Chi
Thanos
Gwenpool

DOSH
O
S
H

Why did you guys tell me Clea was good, she's really weak

Wait, good? Sorry, we meant cute. Clea is cute.

Yeah, I expected more from her
:^]

>Nico
my best and favorite character. T2 pls nm
>Singularity
Character that's been one of my favorites for a long time, A-force is still my favorite team to use
>Angela
The first character I got, and my first 6*, and the first uni I got. We've been through a lot together, can't wait for her T2.
>Jane
Really fun to play. Carried me through a lot of content when I was a shitter. Also ready and waiting for her T2.
>White Tiger
My pride and joy. Only character I've genuinely put in the time and effort to farm. Manually played all special stages through unlimited time to get the absolute most bios possible from 1* all the way to T2. Probably my most heavily invested character as far as isos as well.

>$150-200
>vip 5
how?

I will if you'd like

>tfw cleared Destroyer boss floor with T2 Crossbones
Huh, never thought I could use him there.

Does buying packs that come with crystal increase your VIP level too or it only applies to direct crystal purchases?
I know the stark box only gives you the initial 200.

What do I do with my extra 10-20 biometrics that I get from the story? Do I put them into characters like Sharon Rogers for T2 advancement w/o ticket?

Do we know what's going on with ancient waifu and her T2? People last thread were talking about it only working on shitty element damage.

I've got her gears at 20/20/20/18 and was set to T2 her but now this comes up. Wat do senpai? Does anyone know about the T2?

i honestly dont know how much ive spent

what are some very easy to grind story characters?

It says in the beginners guide that the 1st uniform you buy is 500 units, is that still true? Even if it's not in the sale section?

Should be. No way for any of us to check.

IIRC yes

Ah ofc, thanks for answering regardless, appreciate it

8 T2 heroes
Doctor Strange
4 BO
>How many *6?
I haven't added it up in a while but I think a total of $300+ now, with ~$200 of that being from online surveys
~1 hour playing manually, maybe 2+ more running stuff on auto in the background
>VIP level?

Much obliged!

How easy a story character is to grind is basically just a function of how many missions give that character's bios. Easiest characters have 15 (Daisy is probably the best one here, as a buff slave), a few characters have 10 (Iron Fist is excellent as stated, Kingpin's pretty good too) and only two have 5 (Black Bolt and Thor, who may or may not get good T2s, who fucking knows).

Nobody really stands up to Iron Fist right now in terms of bang for your buck. I can't recommend him highly enough.

>Easiest characters have 15
Actually, 20. Mockingbird, Black Widow, and Iron Man all have 4 story missions instead of 3.

Oh yeah, I forgot about them somehow. My bad.

Are iron man and cap good?
I know hulk is shit so at least red hulk is good?

>98% with 2 minutes left
>inventory rift
>FUCKFUCKFUCK
>go to sell all my 160 1* cards
>come back with 1 minute and a half left
>do a lv1 mission in the hopes of finishing fast
>finish, but no reward anymore

GODDAMMIT

>tfw cal and toad failed us with their rifts

They're somewhat decent with their CW unis, but overall they're still low tier when compared to many others.

I cleared Floor 21 (Venom boss) with T1 Clea, so she's good in 1v1 situations if you can stunlock.

she needed a stun resist obelisk, DDE iso set, and VIP heals and still almost died

>for the first 1 or 2 weeks people were saying here that she's going to replace Loki
>she's barely good for 1v1 even

el oh el

she would. Her kit is broken right now though.

If the Shang-Chi buffs last patch are any indication she's likely to get some as well. Shit, even some bug fixes might be enough to make her worthwhile.

Elsa vs Gwenpool, who's best and why?

you tell me

Elsa because she's way more farmable and way more cute.

Plus she was in one of my favorite books of all time. Gwenpool's is kind of eh.

>Gwenpool's is kind of eh.
You were right up until here. It's no NEXTWAVE, but Gwenpool's book is still great.

How farmable is Satana and Clea?
I have 6* ticket left.
I JUST get to the part of Strange Quest where you need 4* Satana.

I need all new characters in 4* for Strange?

You need Clea, Satana and Hellstorm at 5*, and I believe Hellstorm and Clea need 5* mastery too.

>finished 2 rifts in a row with 90+%

Did we not get 100% on the second one?
Bummer
I didn't run it since I already have Ronan at 6*
2bh I almost never run my own rifts unless it's wasp or groot since I have everyone else at 6*

Hellstorm 5* mastery was a typo, only 5* rank-up

>1200 universal stones

Easiest farm. You always end up with too many of those and no one to use them on.

People are getting complacent. They would rather try and skimp on their own energy costs than just do it and ensure the rewards.

Should I really get clea with my last daily 20 bios?

Are bio drops when redoing missions based on a %?

>400k more until I get to fusing rank 5 BAM
>and then 4M more to get all 4 R6BAM
>with some luck, I'll be able to start spending money in upgrades again by monday/tuesday

what the fuck is best condition and how I restore it?
Does it affect xp chips too?

Nah she's low meme, the least meme out of all paywall and soft paywall chars
You could max her in hope they tweak her but as is she's underwhelming

Click and hold on the best condition icon and it'll tell you the boosts
It resets at daily reset
Yes it affects exp chips

Follow your heart.

Sort of. Story missions have 5 guaranteed daily ones, with a chance at getting 2 in a single mission, everything else drops on %.

It gives a minuscule amount of extra xp and gold, you restore it by levelling up or waiting to daily reset. Yes, xp chips are affected by it. They're also not worth using unless they're lv5 chips.

Do I even need her for something?

You need her with 5* and 5* mastery to max Strange, though, given your new status, that'll probably wait for a good 2-3 months at least until you actually need her.

>*3
>need 160 bios
okay guys I'm worried, how I endure this shit when I can get like 10 per day

There's also chance to drop more than 2 from story missions

Yeah you need her at 5/5/55 minimum for the EQ Doc Strange tasks

Anyone did it without using tickets?

If you can't handle the grind of only 180 bios then quit while you're ahead 2bh
What, did you expect everything maxed on the first day?

You grind multiple characters a day so that it'll pay off in the long run. The jump from 5* to 6* is 320 bios, so in cases like Fister, it'll take a month to get him there if you don't receive a lot of help from other game modes.

Noone sane enough will do that

How common are the bonus bios?
My problem is getting shit xp while redoing previous missions.

It's certainly doable, though not for at least a month or two, given her drop rate.

It's possible but would take a while. You'd have to get in the habit of resetting to force Clea shifters so you have 10 chances a day at her bios dropping. They recently handed out 4-6* tickets so f2p people are farming her to 3* and then ticketing the rest
I used a mega ticket on her

Do the highest story mission you can
Lvl 6 daily missions
Lvl 6 special missions (these drop the most exp)
Lvl 5 exp chips

It's not that hard once you have the avenues to grind exp (10-8, lvl 6 specials)

are carnage and hyperion not affected by the bios you can buy from the store?

4 from each Villain Siege stage, 1-2 from each Warp mission, 25 from Alliance Battle if you manage to get to the end, and then 8 from daily combat chests. Keep in mind, these are all random bios.

Nope. The only bios you can use on them are the ones you get from the daily bio subscription.

sponefeed me with the lab and it's uses.

SpiderGwen
Elsa
Hype
Moon Knight
Strange

I always liked Strange since way back, not my fault he's a meme here r-right?

I've got a mega ticket saved up for one of them, just need advice on who

You need anti-matter for gear upgrade and lab upgrades
Warp missions give extra spare bios
Lab shop is useful for buying norns, guks, debris
Converter is useful for the norn stone converter, bio converter is trash don't ever use it

If you're only going to choose between the two of them, Gwenpool is the obvious choice, considering her bios take way longer.

Since you aren't choosing based on actual character strength, follow your heart.

Her clones are intangible while they shouldn't have been, which also makes her T2 pretty much useless. If they're fixed she would be one of the best Universal.

Oh i posted my roster in the previous thread, i was advised on picking a speed class toon and those were the top ones