Lads, how far is the S&P 500 going to drop in the next 1-6 months?

Lads, how far is the S&P 500 going to drop in the next 1-6 months?

Ask Soros

If Trump wins, -10%
If Hillary wins, -1%

Doesnt matter who wins, it's crashing by 40% at the very least, likely more. 2008 has nothing on whats about to happen.

Ye I've heard that for years

When's it happening already? I want to buy in

We probably won't see the next high until after February 2017. Election is spooking people and they're selling off, plus in all likelihood there's a rate hike coming in December.

Statistically, -5% is the likeliest. It's next fall I'm concerned about.

how bad is it going to turn?

would it make sense to try the water a little, buy and then hold until the market will be fine again

if it falls how much do you reckon it'll last, l mean l think it won't be that of a big deal, there aren't enough ingredients for the economical situation to replicate 2008

What is the reason for it to drop when a new president is elected?

>What is the reason for it to drop when a new president is elected?

Uncertainty

But it will recover quickly. Just like Brexit

Elaborate

>40%
the economy isn't that bad
That would require absolutely no one buying on a massive 20% dip for it to continue to drop.

I just don't see that happening ever.

We're in a housing bubble. Not much has really improved since the last economic crisis. We're on the brink of war with Russia/China. Hillary will drive us to war. Trump will dump our economy and budget into the trash. And the fed rate needs to go up soon to prevent risking a bigger crash.

in 6 months it will be up at least 10% from where it is now. keep selling though, youre lining our pockets like usual.

Wow, these people on the internet sure know are smart! Golly gee, I better pull out of the market right away! Zoinks.

Hopefully it plummets to the fucking ground, I've shorted the ever living fuck out of it.

>Not much has really improved since the last economic crisis.

Yes, except nobody is giving out mortgages like candy

>We're on the brink of war with Russia/China.

The US is on the brink of war with a bankrupt country and a country that has to rapidly transform their economy within the next few years.

>Hillary will drive us to war.
Historically, war seems like the best thing for the US to happen

>Trump will dump our economy and budget into the trash.

Yeah because the constitution was not designed to prevent demagogues from trashing your country.

>And the fed rate needs to go up soon to prevent risking a bigger crash.

I strongly doubt you understand this more than I do and I certainly have no idea what will happen

> The S&P is the whole market

All top indices were down today but the real market average(Common Stocks) was still +0.061%

>tfw i made so much money in 2008 because i shorted like a madman

im not as ballsy nowadays but it's tempting

Thank you for correcting the record. .02 has been deposited in to your account!

>I've shorted the ever living fuck out of it.
You're not the only one user. Both puts and long on inverse 3x ETFS across most indices (Dow, Russell, S&P) here

In 6 months it'll be up at least 20% from where it is going to be in a few days.

>t. the pleb who called wolf