/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Nilfgaard Empire is best Empire Edition.

Gwent Closed Beta is open!
Spare a moment for those of us without an invite!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/uHuWr

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous meme/waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Necromancy is forbidden, I know, nordlings.

Triss is really cute :3

how is wtcg.pl a permalink to this? how it work?

Geralt and Triss OTP

What is copy and paste?

>how it work?
It searches Veeky Forums for a thread starting with "/wtc/" and then redirects to it.

ty

holy shit this scene was hilarious

Oils and potions in TW3, were they used to consumable (instead of replenishable by alcohol) when TW3 just came out?

No, they were always replenishable by alcohol.

>just realized shieldsmiths buff base strength
>i'm level 20

Weird how there is a quest that rewards you two flasks of same oil.

we /ded/

:3

Oh look, it's another Monster deck!

>He plays Geralt first turn
>Summons Eredin
>He ends the turn with 8 monsters on the field
>1 in 4 chance to keep Geralt or Eredin
>He keeps Geralt
>Next turn he ends with 5 cards on his field
>He keeps Geralt again

this is exactly my experience

Kiss me already

>released of Gwent will save wtc they said
>We'll always have a place on wtc they said...

I want ragnaroog and probably another double weather but not sure what else I could slot in

So, why is The Witcher 3 not launching from GOG?
It worked fine 10 min ago.

as in the website? Or galaxy?

Galaxy.

Planning to drop Geralt and getting Borkh.
Thoughts?

Lucky bastards.
I have Geralt, Eredin, Imlerith and Caranthir on the board and I keep one of the fucking wild hunt hounds. Fuck me.
Gwent is not out yet. Not even open beta.

No one had that error?
Shitty .webm to show.
It's running in the background, but I can't play it.

Can you not just launch it from the .exe?

Does the same thing.
Tried to launch it from NMM too, will try with Steam

Hi my wife! :3

Hi my husband! :3

Huh. I would try restarting Galaxy and then if that doesn't work restart your PC. I remember when Witcher 2 came out I had a similar problem with steam and it ended up being my shitty Avast quarantining the exe.

Had that once, make sure all your mods are up to date, my problem is that I forgot to update the console debug enabler files, also verify the game files.

Already did that, but thanks.
Thanks, I deleted some mods, it now does the script things, but it still doesn't launch.

Did you guys now that Triss is perfect waifu material?

I'm trying to play Witcher 1 for the story but I didn't realize how AIDS the combat system would be, even after reading about it. Considering lowering difficulty from Hard to Easy just to make it less tedious. Normally I always play games at max diff but perhaps I can make this an exception since I'm not doing it for the gameplay

Of course.

Started reading books after playing Witcher games. Now reading Blood of Elves but holy shit, is there only one official English translation of this book? I'm so triggered by the fact that book calls Triss magician instead of sorceress and Lodge = Chapter (or something like that).
If you're into mentally retarded women (and that's what she sounds like i and acts like n game) then yeah she's perfect for you.

Kind, warmhearted woman who stands up to evil religious nuts is just my kind of gal.

Agreed 100%, Trissfu is the best.

Trissfu is perfect for breeding :3

She is perfect for loving and cuddling.

download this then nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?

>page 10

I want to rub Triss' tummy :3

I'm going to bump /wtc/!

It work fine now, but I already did that mate.
Thanks anyway.

You have to go back.

With Trump no more illegal portal immigrants, you have to go back to Nilfgaard.

im european so im where i'm supposed to be f a m

ok i fucked up, guys actual noob question i want to re-play the game and try to complete 100% should i start a new load or do the new+ weird thing

How do I get good enough at drawing to capture a facial expression as well as this? I did a fuckton of life drawing but can't seem to get on this level.

>page triss is fun

>page tfw no Geralt bf ;_;

Is School of the Roaches worth it ?
I'd like a good overhaul, but it hasn't been updated since a year.

Got into Gwent closed beta a couple days. Shit's pretty fun and seems to actually require thought and smart play unlike that kiddy RNG hearthstone shit.

Made a sweet Scoi'atel deck and just crafted my first legendary so now able to pull off crazy combos.

So I'm playing Witcher 2 and they never gave me the reward to craft the Superb Silver Sword. I feel like I'm boned. I'm on PC, are there console commands to retrieve the diagram?

You cant breed witches

Stand alone Gwent game nothing like that anymore. Spies work completely differently now and game got way more complex.

She's not a witch! ;_;

>Lodge = Chapter
The chapter and the Lodge are two different things

>page triss a cute

ded

I've never been in a deader general. Maybe it will be better in the far future when gwent is out of beta and there's more Cyberpunk to talk about

yes, she is a BITCH!

All witches are infertile btw

triss is shit

I'm quite enjoying gwent beta, maybe most anons havent gotten in yet?

Wow you women hating prick. Take that back right now. It's a woman's choice if she wants to have a baby, not your cis white male ass on the internet.

Nah, Triss is pure excellence

I come back after a few months and 2 same fags made wtc triss general

Shame

Yen is a cute. CUTE

Best girll

> Best boy

As if stupid trissfags would know anything about female beauty

>Witches
>Pure fertile women

Choose one senpai

>stupid trissfags

What are you saying? I love Yennefer. She is the cutest boy I've seen

> Play Gwent
> Need to look for an opponent 5-6 times
> It's a NR deck every time
> It's a Priscilla, Trebuchet-buff-buff-adrenaline-copy-promote deck, with Philippa fucking you in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Maaaaan, this is getting tedious. I used to think Philippa was good as it was, but the more I play, the more I see people abusing her, the more I think she needs a timer. 2 turns timer, for example.

Thoughts? What silvers would you run?

how do I install old reshade presets in 3.0? the whole file structure is completely different it seems

I don't usually play Eredin on my first round. I usually do Ciri + Riders + Fog and pass (unless it's a clear Adrenaline Rush deck). That helps me going to 2nd and 3rd round with card advantage and having more chance of drawing better cards. I migt change Ciri for Imlerith in the future, though

So tell me about the elder vampire that does his fire ritual shit in Novigrad. In light of the information the DLC gives the player, how does he fit in? I had a standalone game the first time I went thought it so I didn't kill him before doing the DLC Is there any dialog that references how easy a kill that elder vampire was? Or is there any reference as to how you hadn't actually killed it?

no there's nothing of the sort, it's just a stupid retcon they made specifically for the dlc

then again, blood and wine in general had shitty writing so it's not really surprising tbqh

I actually liked how powerful they made elder vamps in the DLC. I don't like the fact that they made blood a delicacy and not a necessity though.

that's how it was in the books though, for example regis regenerated after being beheaded, staked through the heart and buried, though it took him decades. he also used to be a blood addict until he became sober

i did like the elder's path (even though the game made it clear that it was the completely wrong choice) and the lore it added, they should have incorporated it into the main story and expanded on it more, that would have been way better than syanna's cliche factory

Yeah, what made the entire story shit for me is Syanna, she really is a dumb character and her sister of course, ruined a potentially good story.

Undoubtedly Syanna was the worst, is her sex scene even worth it? I didn't fuck her because she legit turned me off.

Also I get that's how it was in the books, I just think that "needing" humans is a nice dynamic to add to the immortal vampire, rather than simply "wanting".

Also I want to get to Toussant ASAP for the mutagen breaker downer thingy and the vendors with the huge coin pools. How underlevelled can I be before fighting those bandits, that giant and the shaalmar becoms unrealistic?