Can Veeky Forums give me history on pic related? I'm of Croatian decent but haven't looked into its history

Can Veeky Forums give me history on pic related? I'm of Croatian decent but haven't looked into its history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2JMVZDkVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XX1VCSjLZAc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we wuz kingz n shiet

hrvati su genocidan narod

t. diaspora

samo ratovi bajo moj

>around 600ad slavs come to the balkans
>Frankish Empire and Byzant want bigger influence in that area
>wars, duchies, independence from both
>we wuz kings
>Magyar scum gets our crown
>Austria-Hungary
>ww1
>Kingdom of Yugoslavia
>ww2
>NDH
>communism, Yugoslavija
>1991-1995 war
>Croatia today

Genocidal people.

Also if you are Croatian you certainly arent decent.

Not white

Why else would there be another group of Croats in the northern Carpathians explicitly called WHITE Croats
To make it clear they're not the same as those non-white croats of Dalmatia

Jebo sam ti mrtvu mater dijaspora nedojebana da ti nije palo na pamet vratit se jer cemo te prebit na mrtvo ime

>be aryan
>go to europe with slavs
>mix with slavs
>go to balkans
>mix with illyrians
>be the one and only master race

everybody get in here

Reci mi to u facu a ne tu preko interneta cigane pa ces vidjet kaj ce ti se dogodit

Vote for Mr Bandić

t.serb

i dont like this thread, i dont like the order of words in the sentence, it should have been composed better

OVO
Tko ne glasa za Bandica, ne glasa za Hrvatsku!

Shitskin detected.

Why would a shitskin oppose Serbia?

Is /int/ invading us?

OP, I advise you to read books, then ask questions that they can't answer

Which books? Books with which bias?

I fucked your whore nigger mother

plakem

You arent a white night faggot, you are the horse under him. Thats how low one can fall and its intresting for science and obzerveshn. NEEEEIHGGG NEEEEEIGHHH
NEEEEEEEEIIGH
KLOMP KLOMP

Any book which has WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET.
Because that all the history you will get from and about Croatia.

PLAKEM
L
A
K
E
M

Is Veeky Forums just one big /pol/ Veeky Forums and /int/ raid?

Jebo sam ja tebi mater analno

SMRT FAŠIZMU

SLOBODA NARODU!

>crossboarded
You piece of shit

See:

This user has it right.
Come to /cm/, you can learn a lot about your heritage from there than from any lame book.

gola sam i kaj sad

tko /yuchan/ ovdje?

No, like a bunch of Slavs are literally flooding this thread for some reason

Shit, I've created a monster, I never asked for this.

Kroacija, vise kao kurvacija.

OVAJ TRED SADA PRIPADA /EX-YU/!

SVI OSTALI MARS VAN!

PADAJ SILO I NEPRAVDO

jeli bi vi govna da nije dijaspore

uf sta bi dala da me sad dalmatinac izjebe

skinula sam carapice

Why are genocide and anime such important parts of Croatian culture?

Zagreb nam je daleko, Sarajevo jos dalje pa vam SRBIN pozdrav po granati salje.
Zagreb je daleko, Sarajevo jos dalje pa vam SRBIN pozdrav po granati salje.

Srpsku Granatu Bozija ruka vodi, tamo gde je posaljemo ona i pogodi.
Srpsku Granatu Bozija ruka vodi, tamo gde je posaljemo ona i pogodi.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2JMVZDkVQ

t. govnojed

>Croatia's GDP
>Croatia's affluence and prosperity
One of the best countries in Southern Europe period.

t. American

Who gives a fuck.
They are from Southern Europe.
Which means they are shitskins, poor and backwards.

>>Croatia's GDP
>>Croatia's affluence and prosperity
it's decent by Balkan/East European standards (though still way poorer than Slovenia)

However, it's still a 3rd world slavshit shithole by human standards.

Not to mention the little wealth they have is literally just tourismbux thanks to old Austrian constructions and good weather/beaches.

evo ti you cigane sporki

>Croatia is shit
>Y-y-yes b-b-but they are the best among shit! t.Ameriscum

Ok

Slavic tribes migrated to the Balkans, Croats among others.
Form some duchies and a short lived kingdom.
King dies with no heir, his wife gives the throne to her brother, the king of Hungary.
Almost a millennia of being a bitch under personal unions, tho with some degree of autonomy.
Croats and Serbs defend the border of Austria from the Ottomans.
After WW1 the south slavic territories of Austria-Hungary form a short lived, unrecognized and poorly organized state. The state of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs.
Now, there are negotiations with Serbia on how a united Yugoslavia will be formed.
Originally there was an ok compromise, but several events were changing the flow. Namely Italy tried to annex Montenegro, but it failed and Montenegro declared union with Serbia, one day later the Assembly of Banat, Backa and Baranja (Vojvodina) declared union with Serbia. This was a bad sign, as the state of Slovenes Croats and Serbs claimed Vojvodina.
Italians also grabbed several Croatian islands in Dalmatia, Zadar and occupied and proclaimed Rijeka a free city.
With Austria still skirmishing on Slovenia's border and disputing it, the Carinthia referendum , Republic of Prekmurje and Baranja-Baja republic being annexed by Hungary.
It was clear that the new state had no leverage and faced being torn apart by Serbia, Hungary, Austria and Italy.
So the leadership decided to take Serbia's offer of union.
The terms favored Serbia in the sense that Serbs were by far the largest ethnic group and that Croatian votes would never matter because the Serbian government demanded a parliament with no upper house which would represent regions.

This proved true, as in several following elections the Croats could never get into the government and were an eternal opposition.
Politics would unfold as such that Serbian political elites got support from other ethnic groups.
The Muslims in Bosnia were given autonomy to practice Sharia....
Cont.

What ugly, uncouth and disgusting language are you spewing at me you literal mongrel?
Go bleach yourself until you die, shitskin.

Cont.
And the governments looked the other way when it comes to agricultural reforms.
In order to appease the wealth landowning Muslim politicians.
While Slovenes always got roles of ministers and ambasadors in exchange.

So once, during a heated debate in parliament, the leading Croatian politician
got in a fight with a Serbian one. It was about taxes. "Why must we pay all these taxes, you always
keep rambeling about some price you Serbs paid for this country!!!"
The Serbian politician shouted: "This was the price we paid, blood!" And shot him.
Enter unrest, a period of monarchic dictatorship and attempts to appease Croats, which only stoked
both Serbs and other ethnicities because Croats were getting special treatment and concessions.
Among numerous steps Croatia was allowed it's own Supreme court, major concessions to the Catholic church
(which the Serbian Orthodox church rioted about), and eventually extreme level of autonomy, bordering a federal state.

WW2 happened, and Croats got their revenge by siding with Germany and opening up death camps for Serbs and Jews.
Later the 2nd Yugoslavia was being formed by the communists.
They realized that the biggest problem to Yugoslavia was the majority of Serbs.
So the political power of Serbs had to be broken up.
Which is why Montenegro was reestablished, Macedonian identity was created, Bosnia was created as a geohistric state with no
regard to Serbs, Croats and Muslims living there.
And Serbia was also given 2 autonomous provinces to further them from centralising power.
The proposals to give autonomy to some areas in Croatia were denied.
This was supposed to be a great eaqulizer of political power.

But then as Tito died, and the economy started going downhill some Serbian leaders viewed centralization
as a solution, while Slovenes and Croats viewed further decentralization to a confederal level as the answer.
Cont.

Hello Serbshits

Cont.

One Serbian politician seized his opportunity to rise to prominence and power as his superiors were still calculating.
He was Slobodan Milosevic. And he rallied massive support with Serbs, by promising that he would right the injustice they had
to endure for sake of political stability of the country.

And now is the road to war. Croats fear a Serb dominated Yugoslavia, Serbs in Croatia fear Croatian independence because of their WW2 experiences
Bosnian Muslims don't want to be drawn into this conflict (which ironically backfired massively).

doslovno pucaj si u glavu lmao

Observe how at last someone takes the effort to illuminate the OPs query only for some barbaric native Croat to come up and demand that the poster shoot himself in the head.

Croats made a great speed bump.

Slowed down those damn Ottomans on their way to Vienna for a few hundred years or so.

Christian Europe says thanks!

>Speed bump
>Bosnia, a Muslim country exists right next to it where only Christians and pagans existed before.
>Slowed down anyone or accomplished anything of note

Lel

Best Croatia was under royal Yugoslav rule.

t. smrdin

Could you trolls fuck off back to /int/.
If you don't want to discuss the topic and participate in constructive debate, don't come here.
You have your own small shitposting island that is your /int/ general.
I want Veeky Forums to be a quality board.
At which point did i say anything wrong?
I bashed no one in my whole expose.

t. orci

What an obstinate little shitskin this one turned out to be.
Tell me little one do you have loos in your country?
Do you poo in the loo?

O V O
B
O

I want mods to clean up this thread.

no you don't

Dosta cu da napisem i serem, cisto za inb4
ja ne znam ni sto se vracam iskreno, totalno me je smorilo ovde.
Aj pre sam se palio pa i raspravljao malo na te srbi hrvati teme a realno me boli kurac i za to....
Imalo je ponekada provala i da je dobar thread ali sve gore i gore, valjda smo se smorili i mi koji smo dugo ovde a niko novi da bude zanimljiv.
Pa sam preko godinu dana smarao sa mojim slikama i shitpostovanjem a sada i to smara do jaja.
Fora je sto sem par bordova sve ubitacno dosadi.
/int/ je bas dosadio jer non stop citam iste gluposti, klince koji prave iste threadove tipa da li su brazilci beli, zasto su ameri debeli, cuck evropa i te fore, mrzi me i da kliknem da otvorim iako je pun thread.
/b/ je apsolutno pederska tabla, 4-5godina sam na 4chanu i nikako ne kapiram ljude koji godinama idu na /b/, od merenja kurca, pricanja o kurcu, ocenjivanja kurca, da li je gej pusiti kurac, "ribe" sa kurcem, odsecanje kurca itd....gore rekt, ylyl i ostalo.
Veruj mi da smo se mi navikli, da ode bilo ko na /b/ reci ce ti da je to nesto najgluplje i najpederskije za bezivotne feget virgine i edgy nastranu decurliju.
Robot koji je....brateeeeeeee, dobijem instant napad blama i cringe do kosti kada udjem, cak i imam sazaljenja pa sam vise puta pokusao da ljudima dignem moral i ego, da ih savetujem i da pricam jer mi je zao bilo.
Ovaj sajt je ogledalo otpada modernog drustva.
Fizicki zdravi ljudi i deca koji postaju umobolni, asocijalni luzeri bez ikakvog kokretnog razloga.
Ljudi koji se boje svoje senke pa uzivaju za kompom privilegiju da budu edgy a razvijaju samo takve nastranosti i slabosti a zivot prodje na kraju uz kurac.
Kada provedem par lepih i aktivnih dana da se vidim sa ribom, istreniram, zaspem i ustanem na vreme, imam obaveza itd, cesto dodjem kuci naduvam se da odmorim glavu i po navici odem na Veeky Forums....tada se bas zamislim o svemu ovome sto pisem i smorim do jaja a OPET ne znam zasto se vracam ovde!!

Bez foliranja ja sam ovaj sajt gotivio do jaja u pocetku, imalo je tu dosta blejanja na /b/ bordu takodje, smesnih stvari itd.....zarazno je nekako, necu da se pravim sada kao oni debili koji pljuju fejs i seru kako kreteni postuju tamo a imaju profil sa 1000prijatelja i slicno
Ovde sam zato sto ima i dalje neceg interesantnog, nesto se ubode, ali sve manje exyu i standardni deo 4chena (mislim na najpopularnije).
Da ne bude da serem, ja sam isto budala koja voli crni humor, podjebavanja, provale, kompijutere, umem da sedim po 2dana za kompom, nekada sam bio gejmer itd....ovo mi nista nije strano, samo ja imam29 godina a razmisljanja i zivot koji ovde ljudi vode je 10x slabiji i losiji od onoga sto sam ja radio sa 14god, 99% ljudi ovde ne moze da nadje 10drugara danas da okrene da dodju ako im treba pomoc npr...90% nema druga zapravo.
95% su virgini koji pate u dubini duse i poprilicno su nesretni (ako izuzmemo decu koju drma pubertet i hormoni i koji jos sklapaju poznanstva, drugarstva, interesovanja i devojke i sex i veze itd njih ne racunamo).
Verujem da su i preko 90% beta likovi, oni koji nikada nisu znali ni loptu da sutnu a nisu ni sportom se bavili, izlazili i slicno, ljudi koji se boje sami sebe.
Naravno ima i narkomana, alkoholicara, pedera i ludaka koji bi zvanicno dobili papir od psihijatra da nisu zdravi u glavi.
Skapiras da otpad drustva dolazi ovde,
Ne kazem da sam bolji ja samo analiziram i kuckam dosta (brzo kucam do jaja inace pa mi nije tesko, pijem sok i pusim cigaru i pisem pa cu da spavam).
Tj ja i nisam bolji....gresio sam samo tako u zivotu ali na potpuno drugi nacin, barem nisam bio beta slepac bez ikoga ali sam bio slepac.
Pa moja riba kada je videla sajt i ajde da pogleda malo kaze da su ovde sve promasene budale i deca jer nikog drugog i ne bi privuklo ovo.
Mada ima tabli dobrih...sp, ck, biz, fit, diy, out, sci, x, tv....kako mi kada legne sta da gledam, naravno i tu ima gluposti.

Fascist Croatia, best Croatia.

youtube.com/watch?v=XX1VCSjLZAc

aj dosta sam iskucao....odoh da spavam, i ja sam se istripovao kao debil da analiziram i postujem i pricam ovde sam sa sobom a nema nikoga, kao kreten neki pisem sve ovo koj kurac.

>being this much of an Austro-German lapdog
Also the Vatican opposed the Nazis

make up your minds already

Zato sto ne cenis dovoljno zivot koji imas.
Ili lazes da imas zivot.
Odaberi jedno.

>Also the Vatican opposed the Nazis

Are you serious?

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany

It'd be better that he returns now and gets naturalized before his brainwashed """""Patriotic"""""" offspring start coming back in drowes during time of crisis as spies and foreign puppets