What are some things I could do to make myself a highly competitive driver?

What are some things I could do to make myself a highly competitive driver?

time travel to 2015 and put hover upgrades to your car, and a Mr Fusion for free energy.

Sell weed.

It's legal here.

>Have clean car with air freshener
>Don't be a non white trying to sell weed, beer, bottled water, and cheap jewelry as soon as I get in the car at 9am
>Be on time
>Use GPS so you don't waste everyone's time by getting lost
>Don't Google out when someone doesn't tip when you show up late and the car smells like shit

There, you're already better than 90% of drivers I've used

>Google out
What does that mean?

Buy an electric car and mooch the electricity.

Google = nigger

How do you tip an über?

Get a Prius. I made the mistake of using a nice car with a big engine. Fuel economy is important, speed isn't really.

Also, if you drive all day your car will get smashed to shit, simply because you're multiplying the hours you spend on the road.

Don't drive if you're sleepy,

Pack heat.

>Pack heat.

Really?

Yeah. I always go with a gun and a knife just in case I get robbed. It's against the rules but I'm not going to get murdered for the three dollars I made in tips over twelve hours.

HOW DO YOU TIP WITH UBER

Cash or blowjobs. I prefer cash.

With cash

alright, alright. but I can see why your tips are paltry.

>21st century
>automated transactions
>carry cash

ffs these days I pay with my rfid wristwatch when I go out to a restaurant or shopping for whatever. you probably picked the worst platform for tips.

do you genuinely expect tips? I imagine you'd be better off just surfing surges.

btw what I've gathered from talking to uber drivers is that in a lot of metropolitan areas, a lot of them opt for rental cars.

Cash. There's also those square things (I think it's actually just called Square) that plug into your phone where you can swipe cards. Also PayPal but that's kind of a wonky way of doing it.

I use a square credit card swiper. Goes straight into my bank and fees are lowish.

The drivers opt for rental cars? I'm trying to maximize my profits, and my car is perfect for Uber, so...

Also, I'm not 25.

Someone post the screenshot of how driving for uber/lyft pay their workers 7.50+ an hour after expenses