Which is a better investment long-term?

Other urls found in this thread:

biteminer.com/index?ref=62907
primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>forgot waves

What?

Yes Waves much better!
Wallstreet and USA will use Waves in couple of weeks.
Buy Waves now!

have both. diversify.

and waves is a joke

Bitcoin long. Precious metals when gold dips below $1k.

I am new to Veeky Forums Can anyone explain this wawes meme, why are forcing people to buy wawes so much. And btw how much will it be worth according to you in a month or two

Waxes is gonna bull I just bought $400 USD worth if the predictions are right I will be a millionaire January next year

400? shit man all I can afford to invest is like 30 bucks. Would you mind sending me couple of wawes?

It's a meme because it's a scamcoin.

basically gold is way safer but bitcoin could still get you some great returns

Why would you want to restrict yourself to those highly speculative investments?

>won't buy furniture
>buys weed

Typical poorfag

Sure thing. It, like all shitcoins is a pump n dump scheme. There is money to be made on shitcoins, but not for you. The ones who will be making anything off of it, will be doing so at your expense.

To be fair though I'm just a Jew NSA ilerminarty reptilian shill who's dastardly plans for world domination include trying to prevent you from being scammed. As you can guess I have a lot to gain by convincing you to not flush your money down the toilet, based on the always sound advice of Veeky Forums faggots. I can't be trusted at all.

I bought silver a few years ago when it was at its peak. ~$34/ounce. Any tips? Should I hold or not? How would I sell?

Uhm, excuse me you dick. I have a medical condition which basically forces me to spend $400-$500 a month on marijuana (my medicine).

I'm moving all my assets into BTC.

Even have a debit card on the way.

FUCK YOU CORBEAR!

I'd hold. $34 is to much of a loss imo.

>Buying silver
>Pretty much the only "cheap" precious metal that can degrade in value dramatically from one week to the other
>Instead of buying gold

If you want to invest go all the way or don't go at all
Why would you even do this
Most of the silver-made items people buy for this purpose aren't even valued by weight, it's more about the value of WHAT (eg: coins, insigna, etc) the item is

It's like buying a Ferrari, then reselling it for its value in raw metals

You obviously didn't purchase silver a year ago. I've made great gains, pleb.

hey dudes! biteminer has christmas specials going on +10% hashrate for your buck

biteminer.com/index?ref=62907

None of the above. Only gamblers invest in currency and the historic ROI on precious metals is crap compared with the stock market.

Buy gold for a hedge against your currency and to store wealth ,buy Bitcoin if you want to get rich,gold isn't going to double in price within a year like Bitcoin has.

This guy gets it.

Shitcoins are being promoted.
The more people buy it, the higher the price will rise. Then the smarter people sell all their coins and make a profit. Everyone else is left holding a now worthless cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin works just the same way, only slower and on a much grander scale.

Good luck new one.

You don't think that BTC has any longevity by sheer virtue of the technology behind it?

Do you collect money because the pictures on it are beautiful?

No, I collect it because it is accepted by others. BTC has the potential to replace fiat currencies.

> (my medicine)

With the Chinese market slowing down, precious metals will slowly but surely begin to gain momentum in the long term.

Im thinking copper, nickel titanium etc.

Bitcoin. Metals are for grandpas that can't take a wild ride.
You'll never get rich holding metals. You have more chances by holding BTC.

Eh, it's sitting at 700+ and the uptrend has been going on since jan 2015.

What about silver? What do you guys think of silver as a long-term investment?

lol ur meme life

lol i've already made 150% returns on my total btc investment btc is not a scam unless you're too retarded to trade and it's going through the fucking roof because of elections, it's a hedge investment against economic instability

All I can say is silver is down 50% from all time highs and gold is just down about 35ish

Silver is a possible money doubler.

However, if you invest for end of the world protection gold is way better.

If Hillary wins, we'll see a major 2k rise in the DOW Jones, China will continue to feed off us and currency manipulate, buying tons of gold for the luls and real estate. US Dollar will be stable. So Hillary = houses, stocks

Trump will cause a market run equal to Brexit, currency could fall because people will be scared he might default the debt, this causes a YOOGE move on metals, at least taking them to all time highs about (Gold = 1800 Silver =36), China will get tarriffed to hell and will sell American dollars.

I could see a more tangible gain in retail (more manufacturing jobs = more people buying walmart), metals, long the UK pound, bitcoins, massive disruption in healthcare and less regulation making insane biotech stock gains occur.

Sorry I am just rambling but anyway if you think Trump will win, metals are going to be sick and disgustingly good, in a couple years biotechs, insanely depressed coal stocks and retail will be delicious.

Hillary = just be doing the same shit you be doin

>below 1k
are you a colossal retard?

theres still money to be made if you know how to play pump n dumps

>it's a hedge investment against economic instability
>the most unstable and unpredictable currency is a hedge against instability
no it's an escape currency if you have to run and fear of seizing assets bitcoin is the easiest to smuggle across borders.

Again you fucking mong. The price has been going up since january 2015. stop complaining about something with a tiny marketcap having big ups and downs, consider yourself lucky you know bitcoin even exists.

You can't play dice games with precious metals: primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
Or can you? Lol, I'd love to know if there's something like that.

hi, could you explain this picture please, i thought i had some skills, but i believe i suck at this.thanks

I would buy more to reduce average cost for once. Hold otherwise. Strong hands. I would sold mine only if my life would depend on it.

isnt it obvious? look at the dates. user told Veeky Forums to get in on BTC during the dips, it went higher all the time.