>cash gone missing in work
>I've been framed for it
>probably going to be fired

Any ideas to go out in style?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/01/26/us-retail-worker-theft/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

steal more cash

shit in a pan and bake it like brownies or with brownie mix, leave in the office lounge for people to take and then do a 360 and walk out of there, never to be seen again.

>witnessed

This. If you're going to be framed might aswell steal some more

trips confirms best plan

OP is probably full of shit. Employers will always press charges if they believe you have stolen money from them, no matter how small the amount. And if you haven't done anything wrong you must fight the charges, I don't think there's a worse thing you could have on your record than stealing from an employer. You certainly don't "go out in style" in that sort of situation.

180 Walk, 180....................

You must be new

fight it in court
this shit would confirmed that you took money in the first place

your new is showing

Nothing would be worth it. Ask for evidence. Talk to a lawyer about wrongful termination. All of them will talk to you on the phone for free consultations. If they say it's not worth perusing, just refresh your resume or follow your passion.
Wrong.
My girlfriend used to work in a fashion retail store. A new employee stole from the register within a week of working there. The amount was small: $60. That employee was caught on video and management did nothing. No police were involved. No lawyers were involved. She is still working there.

I don't buy that, there must be more to it, did she get the job because her parents know the store owner or something? Either way, it's an anomaly, I know that most stores will seek charges over amounts even less than that, it sets an example.

Seriously, just don't steal from your employer. I'd literally rather have a murder conviction on my record.

>your new is showing

says the newfriend :^)

Resign. It'll look better than a termination. If anyone asks why, say it was due to a poor working environment.

Buy it. It was a popular retail store. 1000 locations. $1B in revenue. The thief-employee was a young single mom with no relationship to anybody working there. Management just old her don't do it again. LOL.

fortune.com/2015/01/26/us-retail-worker-theft/
Employees steal more than consumers. The risk has to be non-existent.

It's because it costs more to sue somebody than the average loss of what was stolen. All businesses care about in 2016 is profit. If someone stole $100: they're not paying expensive lawyers to set an example. Why should that $100 loss turns into $1000+ of legal bullshit and time wasted.

But why this person wasn't fired was comical to me. Goes to show how wacky some businesses policies are.

They don't need to sue anyone, they just call the police and let the criminal justice system handle it.

Trips of truth.

Why don't they though? I personally know 2 other cases where employees were caught stealing. Never were police involved.

I don't know, man. My experience has always been the opposite, thieving employees get nailed to the wall. And that would certainly be my approach if I owned a retail business and had employees stealing my money.

just to let you know, some companies regard petty theft as too minor to pursue at first. They will log it in a file and see if you do anything else first while keeping a very close eye on you. If you continue to commit theft, once it reaches a certain breakpoint they will pursue larger charges to keep you incarcerated. At least in my area in order to graduate from petty theft to theft that means a lot more you need to steal at least 500 dollars worth of value/cash.

I know this after listening to some stories from a security officer where I work. Also they can simply dump you at any time once they have a better "lengthy" file about you, and deny any of your requests for things. If you quit, they can simply file charges for the theft anyhow, but if they fire you, in some states they have to do some legal process to avoid paying you unemployment.

thanks for the insight.

Veeky Forums really should have flags

step 1) stay up until about 2am
step 2) find the best lawyer infomercial that best fits your needs
step 3) ????
step 4) profit.

retain a lawyer and sue for wrongful termination.

piss on the coffee machine

This. Or OP was stealing and got caught hence "go out in style"

Fuck not this again

If it's a serious thing like embezzlement of funds then you must fight it in court.

More likely since we're on Veeky Forums and you're asking this dumb question you got accused of stealing from the cash register at McDonald's. Simply deny.

They can't do anything and your pay can't be docked for the amount stolen.

>tfw server
>giving dishwasher plates
>boss comes over and yells at me
>tfw it was actually the young qt girl next to me that dropped the plates too hard but i was blamed

plead your innocence until the end. you never know when your old boss will meet your new boss.

plus, stealing is fucking illegal, and if you really steal money, your boss can and should press charges against you.