hearthpwn.com/guides/1840-mean-streets-of-gadgetzan-hearthstones-fourth

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Don't read this one (1) watch time stop (Gone Wild!)

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

Once upon a time:

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Beast_Dominator
a.pomf.cat/ygefqr.mp3
toucharcade.com/2016/11/14/new-gadgetzan-card-reveal-expansion-reception-and-more-hearthstone-weekly-news-and-videos-in-touchstone-72/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

play Shadowverse

Only blind mans can see how Aurelia art is inferior from my babby game that i'm blindley worshiping for years as a Blizzard boy.

real thread

Guys plz, leave Shadowverse free of ropers and salty teens.

Is this expansion trash or trash? All it is so far is giving something in your hand +1/+1. Very unoriginal and even worse than the c'thun cards were and those were boring too.

Anyone?

/svg/ bros are the only ones keeping this dead thread going

should just stop and let it die desu

they are all really strong since it will make curve stone more curve stone and decide games with a single random buff to your hand. every other card has random in it from buffs to card generation to discover bullshit, etc. its all unoriginal trash, but the expansion will appeal to the shitters that would rather blow their opponent out randumbly instead of actually having to think about how to play.

sell your account and play Shadowverse

>8 out of 10 first posts are shadowverse
nice

i prefered the zeriyah spam

It's only good if the 1 drop buffs your 2 drop to above average, then that buffs your 3 drop, ect making your opponent unable to keep up with your above average drops.

If it just buffs 1 card like your 5 drop or something off curve it's extremely weak to removal. Hearthstone isn't just about minion combat, actually there's probably more removal than minion combat these days.

Don't you want to play against overstatted minions on curve with no counter play?

When are they moving on to the next faction? Isn't it supposed to be monday?

I imagine you're just waiting until you can use sinister strike and eviscerate so you might as well put them in a thief rogue and have fun with it.

I'm glad you like it

With all the fucking Malygos decks out there, it's impossible to play Priest right now.

Anyone have a good Velen/Malygos priest decklist so it's not so painful?

The only reasons why malygos is so relevant is because drood version crushes shaman and its the only deck rogue can play.

How are you planning to keep both Velen and Malygos on board? It won't work half the time.

it just has to buff one minion out of removal range or force double removal on it. youll still play curvestone, but say your 5/5 taunt for 0 is now a 7/7 for 0 and takes multiple resources to kill a 0 mana minion or your 0/3 mana tide now becomes a 2/5 and needs a fireball to kill it and so on. you are still playing curve stone and need removal or contest board every turn, but now your maelstrom doesnt clear the board like it should or your flamestrike doesnt kill what its supposed to or your drake doesnt die to truesilver anymore. that one turn they failed to kill what they were supposed to now wins you the game because it lives an extra turn or does 8+ dmg when it should have died or takes 2+ cards to kill it when it used to take 1.

thats whats stupid about it right now. every turn wont be an overstated minion, but blow outs will happen because of it very easily and it will win a game when you drop the minion and you get huge card advantage from it. it might take 5 or 6 more turns to actually win, but it can be traced back to that one overstatted minion.

Why do you guys just stop playing these shit classes and start to play with shaman?or the superior hs

Just off the top of my head, Malygos + 2 Flash Heal + 1 Mind Blast + Embrace the Shadow. If they all get hit by Emp T it's exactly 10 mana 30 damage. Velen takes less mana to do it.

I just thought it'd be good to have both because redundancy.

Playing below average minions for one above average ever so often is so bad. People thought this with c'thun but at least that has it's battlecry which deals the damage before being removed.

If priest does become meta then who gives a fuck how buffed it is? It's getting removed anyway.

Other removal like poly, hex still exist aldor for paladin. There's loads which can easily shut down your whole deck and abuse the rest of your below average minions. Since they don't need to waste resources on your below average minions they can save it for your overstated ones that got buffed instead or for burn. It's such a bad and boring concept which is just c'thun without the battlecry. We know how bad c'thun is anyway even with it.

Anyone got a good C'Thun rogue list? All the ones I tried falls flat on their face so far.

Are all Priest players autistic?
Stop obsessing over Priest, it fucking SUCKS and has no viable deck whatsoever.
If you want to play it do it with a "I'm playing for fun and I don't care if I win or lose" mentality.
There are 8 more classes out there yet all Priest "mains" act like they're playing an alternate game mode where only Priest is allowed.

There is no good list. There is the reno one and the meme one.

Whatever rogue you're playing
+
2x blade of c'thun
+
The don daddy himself

I AM NOT PLAYING YOUR WEEBSHIT. LEAVE US ALONE. IF IT IS SO GREAT FUCK OFF AND LAUGH AT US MISSING OUT ON YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I actually meant the reno one, yes.

>Elise Starseeker will never stimulate your prostate and your urethra at the same time with her ears

Why live

>Are all Priest players autistic?
I think so.
Ever tried to play Ranked after a long break and saw the 20-11 ranks? It's like a fucking shadow realm where 2/3 of your opponents are golden priests.

It feels good to get matched with people who are new at the game.

I actually win once in a while.

play Shadowverse

>3-1 in arena
>opponent plays fucking RENO when I have lethal

this is some kripp tier bullshit

Play both, user

80g friend quest. Post EU id.

best art

Bist#2262

Here's your reward for being such a good boy. There you go... lick it all up!

Play The Elder Scrolls™: Legends.

>lick it all up!
I would, even if its y own blood.

>wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Beast_Dominator
Kreygasm

Make me, Todd.

a.pomf.cat/ygefqr.mp3

Play [anything but HS]™

Play it or ELSE

toucharcade.com/2016/11/14/new-gadgetzan-card-reveal-expansion-reception-and-more-hearthstone-weekly-news-and-videos-in-touchstone-72/ New cards here apparently, lads

Just disenchanted literally every card I own, and then crafted the golden boys here. No coming back this time. No more hypocrisy, no more discussing and knowing every atrocious flaw in Hearthstone and continuing to play it anyway. No 'see you tomorrow', I've made sure I'm never coming back. No more being Blizzard's little bitch. I've been playing since the very beginning and have level 60 on every class, with three golden heroes. I don't see this as wasted time, I see it as a big tumor that kept growing and now it's been cut out, I'm free. Have fun when the quickest and most efficient way to hit face is discovered in the next expansion and every further expansion they ever make.

> I've made sure I'm never coming back
> 13685 dust and atleast 3 golden legendaries
See you tomorrow.

You know you could've sell your account and get some money back, unless you forgot your secret question?

>sell your account and get some money back
Not him but what if he plays Overwatch/D3/Sc2/WoW? Like me... I mean I did play all of those at some point and still play Overwatch so there's no way to split accounts, right?

Great piece of shit

DYKE ON A BIKE

That's a great looking card, too bad it won't see much play likely. Will be fun in arena. Thats probably my fav art I've seen from this set

New cards you cucks
They're all shit

Literally all of these games are shit so i don't think you are losing anything if you sell the account with them, you can consider it a late refund.
>tfw to intellegent for blizzard games

hearthstone is fucking finished

THICC
H
I
C
C

Fucking great. Pandas and Worgen were bad enough, now we're going to get pig-furries.

rocksteady and beebop?

I like that they're starting to explore more conditional theme

user I still play them with friends from time to time, wtf. Like when there's a ladder reset or new content

I need help /hsg/. When the game tries to find me a match, it just remains stuck on the loading screen forever, I can't cancel it, I can only quit HS. If I launch it too early HS tries to reconnect me to the match I was supposedely in, to no avail, if I wait enough it tells me it's a tie, always. I tried to run a battlenet scan, uninstall game and battlenet then reinstall, just nothing. On the bug report official forum I didn't get any answer, so I'm at my wit's end. The OS is Windows 10.

playing mill rogue should be bannable

If I hear that fucking dragon say that he's the essence of magic ONE more time today, someone is going to die

>Aggro is allowed this against control

top kek

Try reinstalling your OS. After that try rebuilding your computer.

>theme cards
>doesn't make sense to run them in the same deck
STOP THIS

That doesn't make any sense. Why should it make sense to run them in the same deck because hey share a theme?

>leader is a woman

One could make an argument for spiked hogrider being okay. Not good by any means, but okay. The other hogriders are shittier than extra shit in a shit sandwich with a shit milkshake.

The other cards, for the most part, were so good so far. Why did they drop a shit bomb on us all at once?

I guess the 5 mana one is the safest bet.

twenty
six
teen

These are fakes right?

I just wanted to clear my Rogue quest. Ended up winstreaking to Rank 15.

I've had that before, it fixed itself after a few hours

Both of them are shit tier art

But unlike here, all of SV art is weebshit cringe

>winstreaking to Rank 15

Hey
At least the bikers don't have the weeaboo art, so that means they are good! :^)

why double sprint instead of auctioneer? Playing rogue cards quest?

hahahahahhahaha, play The Elder Runescape™: Shadowverse.

If it had 1 more attack, it could actually be a viable tech against Bloodhoof Brave. But it doesn't, so it's shit. It probably would've been shit anyways.

Yes, only rogue cards.

leader and rider are pretty interesting, rider is probably the best one

>... give a random minion in your hand ...

>>tfw to intellegent for blizzard games

>cant spell intelligent
Also videogames are about entertainment, so what you're saying means nothing.

>blizzcuck gets triggered by memes
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Wow dude, rank 15 ? How ?

These cards are fucking terrible and boring.

I'm not triggered at all, I find it hilarious. I am the one laughing here.

Soon clockwork giant will be an archetype!

Coming next expansion: 10 mana, flip a coin to win the game, which will be buffed to 8 mana because aggro decks kill you before you even have a chance to play it.

This is why people should stop complaining about rogue being 'weak' it's simply not. It just has a few aspects where it lacks a bit, but that's so that the class is balanced.

Quillboars are not part of the horde, in fact they are ENEMIES

Fucking Team5 retards

Exactly m8, they just need to give Rogue a bit of POWER

And people still justify classes not getting a neutral heal because of lore

Wowow rank 15, mind posting your deck?