Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Spider Gwen BW Bonanza Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.6.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573376

>Tragic Love BW event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=594467

We /gwen/ now?

There's a 500 CNS sale one right now. Should I buy it?

>no nova
>no tasky
>have some literally who's that no one ever plays

How is the co-op mode?

Only cooperative when everyone is

I love you OP

>nova
>not a literally who

>implying OPness isn't the biggest factor in who gets played the most
I'm sure movie yellow jacket is really more popular than Thor.

Assuming I can get to the 14-16 bio range for each of these BWs (which I probably could) I should end up with around 100 bios. Throw in a SL selector and I'll likely have her gears maxed.

With that said, is she worth a T2 ticket? I really like her design and how she plays, but at T1 so far she's been underwhelming. I'd mostly only use her for SL if she could clear a floor at T2 solo.

>nova
>literally who
dis nigga 4 real?

>want to play
>no energy
time to shitpost I guess

she's a ludicrously easy blast relay solo but she needs just a bit of help for blast rumbles(i use her and T2 ANTS and they both finish more or less full health, but she can't carry it solo)

Is Gwen any gud? I rather just max spider man tbqh

Sabotage how user?

Next character to focus on, mffriends?

Fags with VIP 3+, are the co-op rewards worth it?

Best use for crystals now that the tiered mega ticket sale is over? wait for another?

Keeping your "allies" out of range and having them miss attacks allows you do more damage, filling up your reward meter faster and giving you better loot.

>co-op
>loot
top kek

We've got a new update on the 28th/29th and probably a bunch of huge sales on the 25th/26th, so yeah, just hold onto those crystals cause you'll need them.

Push the boss out of range?

working on t2ing songbird rn, who should I t2 after her?
Not pictured 6*: red skull (uni), loki (uni), niglok
Not pictured already t2'd: ANTS, sharog, fister, moonman, satana, malekith, carnage, elsa

jacketman

How much does it take to do 55-60? I run out of energy way too fast trying to get bios before I can get a decent amount of runs of chapter 10.

Special Stage 6 and 10-8 give the most XP I think.

>have Thor, Loki, Jane, Angela and Destroyer all ready to T2
>have 2 T2 tickets that I want to use now, but don't want to get caught with my pants down since these 5 will all presumably be getting their T2s in a couple weeks
This is rough. The update is too close to spend the resources I've set aside for it, but still so far away that the wait is going to be painful.

They better be getting good T2s and a uni for Thor is all I'm saying.

redpill me on destroyer, elsa and amadeus hulk

>destroyer
Pretty good against energy attacks
If you are really good he can solo universe relay
>Elsa
A great T2 and T1 hits like a train and her uni is essential
>Amadues hulk
pretty good hit stun but nothing special
, elsa and amadeus hulk

>not doing coop while it recharges

Wasp is almost T2. Should I work on finishing and T2ing Groot next or go straight into YJ? If it helps I don't give much of a shit about PvP.

YJ can solo anything in the game, while Groot is a support first and foremost.

Go for Cross.

>all alliances on the OP are full
>Alliances I join are full of lazy fags and somehow I ended up being the one with the most points
ALRIGHT NEW ALLIANCE WHEN.

>run out of co-op characters in 10 minutes
help

it takes time to build up a strong roster for coop. just keep at it, you'll get there

>total Dark Dimension loot of the day, with hard reset in all but the first because I got distracted
>15 Satana bios
>4 Clea bios

This is even worse than farming GP or Blackagar/Thor.

>tfw I could get an extra 4M gold each day with my roster if it wasn't because I'm vip0

It hurts, but I'll manage.

>get an extra 4M gold each day
how? What I'm missing with VIP levels?

>tfw could do like 40 coop runs and make mad dosh
>get bored after 15~ and stop
I'd just leave it on auto but I want to use my phone for things

>vip0
not to harp on you specifically, but for what reason do people choose to be vip0? Is it some moral pride thing like "not submitting to the man"? vip1 doubles your gold and its 5 dollars, well worth tbqhwy

VIP1 let's you get an extra 10k+ prize at the end of each coop. Right now, I have 40+ characters at 4* and above, which is why I would've gotten 4M extra gold(maybe more even) if I got around to spending dosh and dedicating an hour or two each day to coop.

>"not submitting to the man"

That and I don't have a credit card, and online surveys never worked for me.

There is a huge hivemind (specially here) that hates f2p games and any form of microtransactions.
See people buy 500 games on steam that they probably never play but that's somehow is okay.
Not really telling people to drop $500 on f2p games but just giving $10 or $20 to a game that gave you some enjoyment isn't a bad thing.

Can't you just buy a $5 google play gift card and just use that?

Do I need energy to enter the event in one hour?

>Bragging rights
>goes against my principle to pay for what I can get for free
>Paywall doesn't have characters I would pay for yet
>I couldn't get the survey thing to work back when I was willing to pay

That's about it

I'm on a crappy alliance too.
I want to know how many people are posting here without an alliance, maybe I can create a new one if there and put it on the next OP.

What's a good VIP level for co op? I'm sure one of you fags is at least level 9

>See people buy 500 games on steam that they probably never play but that's somehow is okay.
That's not really okay either, but people justify it with the "at least it's an actual game" card.

No such thing over here, or at least they're well hidden.

said exactly how I feel, honestly.

>was willing to pay

So nothing changed.

>one stark stash or bio sub will get you to VIP 1
It gives you enough to level up once.
really makes you think huh?

So next week it will have been a month from the Strange patch, which usually means we're due to get new characters
However we haven't had a T2 for this month yet.
Are they gonna cuck us bros?

Maybe.

You want new characters that will clearly not be what you want or new t2 for characters you hate?

I have a bunch of maxed characters that I wouldn't mind getting to T2
Like fucking Kingpin

Update will be 28/29th (so ~2 weeks from today). We're either not getting a T2 midpatch update this time around, or we'll be getting both it and Interim Report 1 this week.

Either way, IR1 should be a lock for later this week, probably around thursday. My guess is that they're not going to do a T2 midpatch update but instead are just going to have a larger number of T2s in the update proper than usual.

>4GP bios
that's a good day of Gwnep bios to me

>4m
H O W?
Im vip10, ans i make about 2m off coop a day

Who plays co op these days actually?

>one BO bio per week
>gonna take a month before I can get a new team for WB for an extra bio per week
this sucks, does proxima still rank-up like other characters where you keep feeding proxima bio to rank her up?

Should I use my *6 ticket on killer spiderman or evil superman?

If it's gonna gave me money, I'd play it.

Yes, I am a slut.

nope
They rank up with Black anti-matter
Bios are just to find them

It's VIP 1 faM

>Thor does get an uni next update
>it turns him into Beta Ray Bill, like in Marvel Heroes

How would you react?

>complete the coop bar 3 times now
>get GUKs every single time

I have so many of those shits that I'm still going to sell like 2k of them, even if won't give me shit, just because I'm pretty pissed.

I hate Bill but it's not like I use Thor in the first place.

jane foster should have been a thor uni desu

Hey man, as a VIP 5 with a good sized roster, I get 1.5-2 million gold a day from co-op alone.

That or your allies. If everyone is 50 or lower then you actually have to work together to bring down the boss.

>ELEKTRA T2 NEVER EVER

iirc you need only VIP 1 for the gold reward but how much does it cost to reach 5? it doesn't really feel like a huge curve to reach that level.
I guess the clear tickets might be handy too.

Jane Foster gets a uni its Bill

I have 23 6*, 7 5*, and 20 or so 4*, for a total of 50 characters.

Doing some calculations with the bare minimun of 10k:
>10 characters = 100k
>50 characters = 500k
>plus multipliers and first slot rewards, which surely help bring it upwards to 1-1.5M

lel, I grossly miscalculated it(for some reason I thought each character gave you 100k), but still, that extra million is surelly helpful.

Would you guys hate me if I join a reddit alliance?

Don't worry. we already hate you.

That'd go against how NM does unis. Beta Ray Bill would and should be his own character. I'd love it if the new update added him in fact. Give him a lightning damage leadership so you could have a decked out Thor Corps without having to rely on Lincoln.

Shit, now I'm going to be disappointed if we don't get Based Bill.

I know there are a lot of MCU forced characters but the game is missing a lot of cool characters besides the x-men and deadpool.

>That'd go against how NM does unis.

Undead G-man is not Johnny Blaze, and yet look at them.

8 MINUTES UNTIL WE GWEN

3dman, jack of hearts, night thrasher, big wheel update when

after blackheart and dormammu I hope

Secret Wars unis don't count

Beta Ray Bill is more different from Thor than Jane is to Thor, Spider-gwen is to Spider-man, and Cho is to Hulk. There's no point in putting BRB in the game if he can't team up with Thor.

It's just a Secret Wars char senpai, nobody really cares about them just like literal Black Widow and girlCap.

I'd be down for Night Thrasher.

>join an alliance this morning, and play AB, once.
>check ally rankings after seeing these posts, and see I'm #1 contributor
>leader runs t2 Carnage, yet near bottom of the rankings, right below low SHIELD level Rulk
>was literally the only public alliance I'd seen, that wasn't rank 4, or completely full, for 5 days of searching.

wat

So what's everyone's top 3 hopes for new characters and unis this update?

Characters:
>Beta Ray Bill
>Enchantress
>Hercules

Unis:
>Unworthy Thor
>Modern Sif
>Captain Hydra

>Undead G-man didn't exist before Secret Wars

Niggers do you even Ghost Rider? Just because the uni mentions a Secret Wars book, it doesn't mean the character existed only from there onwards.

Not to mention that this happened way later after they started with their "different mind = different character" trend.

That it only mentioned Secret Wars should tell you that the character doesn't have that much presence in the first place desu.

>tfw joined a lvl29 public alliance
>can't compete the highest contributors when they go 10k+ per day
Shame about their rifts, they never get 100%, I have to constantly watch for the Veeky Forums rifts for them delicious gold and debris

>tfw ended up doing Spidey entries because I already T2'd Gwen
Feels weird doing BW exclusively for a farmable character.

What's the Crit Damage/Defense Penetration conversion rate? Trying to figure out what to roll for 4th gear.

>want spidergwen
>need combat chars
>highest combat char i have is a 3* IF
This is fine

SpOck T2 when

>all these anons complaining about shit alliances
kek I had made an alliance like 8 months ago before finding /mffg/ and joining symbiotic
I would've kept it up if I'd known the Big 3 were always full
I got it up to level like 15 before I saw this thread and made a random guy leader and jumped ship

ALERT!! GOLD SHORTAGE HAS HIT BATTLE WORLD!! I REPEAT: GOLD SHORTAGE HAS HIT BATTLE WORLD!!

Also what rifts for tonight

>new alliance
>500k
Should I DO IT?

?

What characters should I get first with my chaos and honor tokens?

6* user here, I run my own alliance and have a few spots open, if you want I can remove some of the more inactive players to open it up and allow people from here to join up.

Only if you guys are okay with this, I've never recruited from here before but it seems we need another alliance to suit our needs

Elsa and Warwoof.

I can't come with a name, should I make it a poll?

ONLY 10 MATCH LIMIT NOW INSTEAD OF THE 20 MAKING YOU LOSE OUT ON AN EXTRA 40K
IF YOU GET ALL 40 MATCHES IN 2 DAYS YOU MAKE 280K NOW YOU HAVE MAYBE 80K EVERY 2 DAYS

First thing first, you guys should do a poll or something to see if people really want to move/join or just saying things in the thread.