"I have great reverence for religious freedom. As a child, I was baptized in a Baptist church...

>"I have great reverence for religious freedom. As a child, I was baptized in a Baptist church, and faith has always been an important part of my life. I was never taught, nor do I believe, that religion should be used as an excuse to discriminate."

How do you feel about the CEO of Apple, one of the world's largest companies, being a Christian?

The same way I feel about him being a faggot.

TFW I USE APPLE PRODUCTS TO BTFO HIS FALSE RELIGION

The same as I feel about a third of the world being Christian.

Who cares?

BEATING PROTTIES IS APPLE TOO EASY

>this much angst.

APPLE IS USED TO DESTROY ITS CEO FALSE NIGGER TIER RELIGION

>IGNORING HISTORY

I care as much about his religion as I do about whose cocks enter his ass.

I TRASH PROTNIGGERS

CALL ME THE PROFESSOR

>Implying you know history

>not knowing that historical scholars agree on the birth, life events, and death of Jesus
>not knowing that this would confirm that the 41 predictions of Jesus hundreds of years before He was born
>must be a coincidence, ayyy lmao

>not knowing that the Bible and Early Christians disproves sola Scriptura as I has shown through academic sources

>not knowing that scholarship on PAUL shows PROTNIGGERS MISREPRESENTING HIM

>BUT AS A PROTTIE ACADEMIA IS SATANIC AYY LMAO

Is this a new meme or are you really this dense about the historical accuracy of Christianity?

THIS IS A NEW FACT ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF PROTNIGGERS

EXPLAIN THIS

>The U.S presidents are all religious
No doubt they are just fooling the public

>pulls up random books and ignores historical scholars agreeing with the biblical accounts of Jesus

>T..this is fact!!! I pulled it up on books.google

NO DOUBT US PRESIDENTS ARE BELIEVING IN AN ILLEGTITIMATE RELIGION

The next CEO of apple will be an Indian Muslim

>US presidents trying to get votes
>Tim Cook trying to impress who? The tens of millions of not Christians who buy his products?

>IGNORING THAT MY ARGUMENT SHOWS PROTNIGGERS FALSE
>WITH THE SAME SCHOLARSHIP ON CLAIMS ON JESUS

if the catholic church was born today the equivalent would be a bunch of religious leaders from different denominations getting together and meeting with barack obama about what the tenents of the state sponsored religion should be

essentially, its all man made bullshit

why are you so aggressive?

He has a a lot of angst. His parents were probably religious and didn't allow him to stay up past midnight and to do his homework by 8 PM.

kek

probably mad at protties cause his catholic hat boy is kissing towel rag feet.

get cucked catholic scum

except all of these men where bishops, and regardless of their stance on Christ's divinity they all had similar rituals and leadership structure.

So yes the orthodoxy was largely ad hoc, but not completely so

I never buy apple shit.

SAME WITH PROTNIGGERS

JUST THAT THEY WILL ALL DISAGREE AND CONTRADICT HISTORY

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS

WHY JEWS TREAT A MERE WORD WITH SO MUCH RESPECT?

AS IF IT IS SOME SACRED SHIT

What's with this butthurt papist shitting the thread? Doesn't he has statues to worship?

PROTNIGGER CONFIRM FOR BUTTHURT AND PWNED